Finally created my user page...question is - would it be easier to maintain a ToDo list for the SimsWiki here or in my Journal? Hmm, we'll see.
~ ellaCharm3d 06:18, 29 March 2010 (CDT)
Ok, go ahead, make a table that looks better than mine, see if I care :P Oh and by the way, miss show off, you're missing an icon, there should
be 4 and not only that, they aren't labeled for those that don't know what they are. So there, neener, neener. werismyki 06:46, 16 June 2010 (CDT)
Nyah nyah nyah :p. You're just a sore loser! Bow to the Table Queen...
SPs don't have gameplay bugs! I take that back, I forgot the "minimizing frozen Window on Alt+Tab" issue. Gasp! Will go and steal plunder appropriate from mts.
If they don't know the icons, they don't have any business playing the game. Plus having to do research and read might do them some good!
~ ellaCharm3d 08:41, 16 June 2010 (CDT)
I love the world layout! I added image categories and spent FOREVER organising some of them. We have a LOT of duplicates. Check out the candidates for deletion, that's only the beginning. At any rate, I added categories to your world and map tag images. If you could pop those categories onto future images that'd be handy. You should be able to easily browse the category tree I've set up to see how I've tagged things. Cheers! (Kiwi tea 08:52, 14 September 2012 (EDT))
- I suppose you haven't taken a look at the old Sims 2 pages, have you? ;) Thanks for the Categories. It's been on my ToDo list FOREVER! I'll slowly weed out the ones you tagged to delete.
- That's the trouble with doing things locally for speed, now I got tonnes of pages to transfer and images to upload.
- I have a Template for Households and Sims that I'm thinking is a tad too OCD - I aim to use the pages as tools for answering Help and targeting quickily which Sim is on level 10 of the Business Career, and things like that. And then the interest fizzled out as it involved too much effort by myself. Now that interest has pick up to be Wikiers, I might move them to SimsWiki to get the Community's help in populating the pages.
- I might start with the Rabbithole pages first, and if that gets some response I'll continue...
Any chance of upping my permissions on the wiki? I realise I'm a relative newcomer, but I can't implement these new categories with all the TS2 pages under protection. Effectively what I am doing is what I have done to the Modding category, but on a much larger scale - disambiguate TS2 categories from TS3 - and then placing all major categories under Browse. Eventually I want to link all pages in one big and meaningful category tree that starts at Browse. It's hard work, but should pay off. Hopefully I can get all the categories set up so that if there comes a TS4 the wiki won't have some of the trouble adapting that it evidently did when incorporating TS3. (Kiwi tea 13:25, 19 September 2012 (EDT))
- Negotiations in the works. :) ~ ellaCharm3d 08:09, 20 September 2012 (EDT)
I've updated the patch tables for 1.50, but I haven't been able to find the Mac patches. I think that's because I'm missing the 8xxx number, but I don't know what it refers to and therefore can't figure out what it should be for 1.50. - whiterider (talk) 06:09, 26 February 2013 (EST)