|Tutorials by Category|
These tutorials focus on changing aspects of your new object like allowing objects to be walked over, changing the size or shape of the footprint, creating shadow meshes or repository items, and creating custom thumbnails.
- Allowing Object Intersection by Cmomoney
- Creating a Shadowmesh by BloomsBase
- Creating Custom Sunshadows Without TSRW By Butterbot
- The Repository Method for TS3 by HugeLunatic
- Add a 4th Channel to an Object Using Texture Tweaker 3 by orangemittens
- Adding a decoslot to a door or animated object by BloomsBase
- Adjusting Geostates in TSR Workshop by SeeMyu
- Texturing Shells or large objects with TSRW by BloomsBase
- Tutorial: Unlinking/setting up a NON castable object meshgroup(s) within TSRW by BloomsBase
Plugins & Addons for 3d Editors
- msS3ObjPlugins for Milkshape by Wes Howe - Select the 3rd download in the list of downloads.
- Blender 2.6 TS3 Tools v1.44 by Cmomoney - Import/export, EZ bake, Geostate editor, automated sunshadow lod creation, + other features.
- Blender 2.5 TS3 Slot Editor by Cmomoney - A slot editor for Blender 2.5-2.6 versions.
- S3PE by Inge & Peter - An all purpose package editor for beginner and advanced modders.
- S3OC by Inge & Peter - Creates new Sims 3 items by copying & renumbering original game items or custom content .packges.
- Extras for s3pe - 3D Model Viewer, Rig Editor, Effect Resource, + other features.
- by Inge - Allows editing of objects to create 4 channel objects, manages all .package images, makes .dds images, and more. When used with wrappers it includes a 3D preview of your object.
Create non-replacement clothing, hair, make-up and accessories in sims3pack format. Also allows mesh editing. Includes live 3D preview.
Tutorials that may not be updated to reflect the current tools or that are unfinished, but may still provide useful information.
- Creating Paintings with Multiple Images by cmomoney - Contains useful information about .package structure. Instructions have been simplified so this is now a basic object modding process.
- Creating Paintings with Multiple Images pt. 2 : Changing the Default Patterns by cmomoney
- Creating and Coloring Glass Texture in Sims 3 by orangemittens - Contains useful information about MLOD structure. Tool selection and instructions are outdated.
- Enabling Channels by cmomoney - Contains useful information about .package structure. Tool information is outdated. The instructions have been simplified to a basic modding process.
- Custom Object Animations by Rothn - OUTDATED AND CONFUSING (updated version in basic object creation with pretty pictures)
- Custom Painting In Sims 3 by Snaitf and Srikandi - Outdated
|Tutorials by Category|