Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
View Poll Results: Which differeces do you want about Sim Birth?
Birth at hospitals
205 27.97%
Longer Labour
74 10.10%
Birth was in different ways (i.e Squatting, lying down..)
138 18.83%
You could give birth on bed or sofa
154 21.01%
All of above
502 68.49%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 733. You may not vote on this poll

Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Retired Moderator
retired moderator
#51 Old 10th Sep 2005 at 1:44 AM Last edited by LyricLee : 10th Sep 2005 at 1:50 AM.
Im not gonna say a word. oy

For all of my creations and more free downloads please visit Exnem Sims
Grand Re-Opening NOW!!!
Come join our Banner Contest Today!!
Advertisement
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#52 Old 10th Sep 2005 at 12:46 PM
JeffreyC i think summoning the ambulance like when you go work and abducting like the secret sdociety would make it but i dont know how i would try but last time i tried.. well look whre i landed myself! cheshirekite that is an exellent idea i will try and test but i wont upload until i am sure it works (probaly never!)

LOL
jaxad0127 that would be summoning the thearpist but instead of a threapist a lady or man in a nurses' outfit. Once again, I will try but if u dont here from me then it isnt sucsessful!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#53 Old 10th Sep 2005 at 12:47 PM
ok mod_bv but i really want to help the community. I think there should be thread introducing new hackers and simpe. I can make Sims fine so I'm ok on that...
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#54 Old 10th Sep 2005 at 12:52 PM
ps if i had help i could make it like if miche, inge jones and others helped me out!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#55 Old 10th Sep 2005 at 1:08 PM
When a sim has a baby, i would like a pop up box asking;
would 'name' like to have a home birth or a hospital birth?' For the hospital birth, she/ he will be abducted like by the secret society for three days like being abducted by aliens. An ambukance will come to collect them. She/he will come home, baby in arms, and everyone will be cheering. For a home birth, the therapist (disguised as a midwife) will come down and another pop-up box will come up. 'Would 'name' like to give on the bed, sofa or standing?' You could use the relaxing animation and then the woman looking stressed. Then thre will be a video like the woohoo video showing the woman crying and the bed shaking, and out pops a baby. For the sofa, the video will have the showing the plumbob like the original birth, but when the video ends she will be standing with a baby. Standing will be the traditional maxis birth. Is this possible? We dont need the vidoes, but it would be nice. Could the animations be made?
Simmygurl
Lab Assistant
#56 Old 10th Sep 2005 at 1:43 PM
Well the animations would be top notch difficult and basicly Impossible to do. I think a Plumbob cinematic would be in order for the home one but 4 the ambulace one they could be abducted by the police and then be taken by car then be returned still preggers but they would spin round 4 the baby
Inventor
#57 Old 10th Sep 2005 at 3:26 PM
Quote: Originally posted by simmygurl
ok mod_bv but i really want to help the community. I think there should be thread introducing new hackers and simpe. I can make Sims fine so I'm ok on that...

I know. Try making Sims or clothing first. Then try objects, and last but not least, look at the guides at the SimPE site for learning SImANtics.
Test Subject
#58 Old 10th Sep 2005 at 3:38 PM
hmm i wish i could help, but i have no idea how to mod. thanks you though for all ur hard work- this mod will truly be appreciated
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#59 Old 18th Sep 2005 at 2:22 PM Last edited by simmygurl : 18th Sep 2005 at 2:28 PM.
I know. Try making Sims or clothing first. Then try objects, and last but not least, look at the guides at the SimPE site for learning SImANtics.

I know how to make Sims, Clothes (very basic) objects so I wanted to know how to hack and their are not many simplish tutorials..
Inventor
#60 Old 19th Sep 2005 at 1:11 AM
I wouldn't expect simplish tutorials on hacking. The easiest to follow is by Echo, I'll try to find a link. There is not always an easy way.
Lab Assistant
#61 Old 25th Sep 2005 at 11:03 PM
`Why did they have to abandon it well I guess somebody can finish what they started
Lab Assistant
#62 Old 30th Sep 2005 at 10:06 PM
I haven't tried yet, but I'm downloading now, I think it's great for ur 1st upload instead of taking an easy upload, you took one the PRO's couldn't do.

You'll always be PRO in my heart

(()) www.sim2central.moonfruit.com
//\\ Where Sims Are Sims!!
Inventor
#63 Old 1st Oct 2005 at 11:26 PM
Melgarv, you do understand the this hack is not working.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#64 Old 2nd Oct 2005 at 12:22 PM
It is not working I am going to delete the attatchemnt sorry for getting your hopes up peeps! I'll look for Echos tutorial.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#65 Old 2nd Oct 2005 at 12:26 PM
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#66 Old 5th Oct 2005 at 6:00 PM
OK... Sorry for posting so much but I got an idea! This may work for Uni only.. I dunno. See how the stove in EP automatically spawns a NCP.. we could use that. Then I thought the cash register would be easier.. maybe we could have an object, like something medical (reward object available to buy with this hack!) You purchase it while Sim is going into labour, it summons a midwife and the baby is born at home (homebirth) Then you delete the object.. or somehow we can use the secret society stealing codes... cant do it till the weekends... sorry!

Happy Ramadan!
Lab Assistant
#67 Old 10th Oct 2005 at 1:45 PM
Ok sooo, did it work, has it been updated to work or just abandoned? Sounds like an awesome idea though simmygirl G'Luck with that, I'll look for it when it does
Instructor
#68 Old 10th Oct 2005 at 7:05 PM
In response to your poll: anything but that goofy video! I feel like the way they give birth is really weird, especially the glitter...
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#69 Old 16th Oct 2005 at 2:33 PM
OK The cash machine is better I'm working on it now again although the project is kind o' abandoned until I am almost sure it works!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#70 Old 17th Oct 2005 at 7:44 PM
OK If I ever try to re-attempt this then I will ipload it on my site first... meanwhile back to what I'm best at..
Lab Assistant
#71 Old 21st Oct 2005 at 9:20 PM
hahahhaha you pplz are funny, how come when pplz try to do the teen preg hack , i cant do it ?

Potc rocks! savvy.. mate
Drink up me hearties yo-ho

Legolas Is Love <33 LOTR shall live forever! ELVES rules the world! they live forever!!
Test Subject
#72 Old 28th Nov 2005 at 1:09 AM
I'd probably just want the give birth on sofa, bed, or seat birthing. Or, or maybe the husband could help the woman give birth! Please get this to work!
Field Researcher
#73 Old 12th Dec 2005 at 3:18 AM
maybe if they cant go to the hospital ..maybe just an nurse can be called to come to the house and the mother lies down on the couch or bed or even the floor ( if she is too far away from a bed)..
Test Subject
#74 Old 8th Jan 2006 at 6:41 PM
This would be soooo great. I have always wanted a hospital at least as a backdrop for crying out loud. The ambulance could come or a firetruck or police car with animation like when sims get married and the limo comes. The mom and if the dad is available rush to the vehicle, get in and drive off. From there I'd think would be the hard part. But if it was like the secret society that would be cool too and instead of going to the secret society house they go to a hospital which is custom made and downloaded.
Test Subject
#75 Old 19th Jan 2006 at 3:02 PM
i'll test it, sure. but every1 seems 2 think it doesn't work so i'll give it a try!
Locked thread | Locked by: CynicalChick Reason: Progress ceased a long time ago
Page 3 of 4