Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Field Researcher
#26 Old 30th Jun 2006 at 2:21 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Phoslo
Yeah... about that...
I see how you guys talk and talk about reflective mirrors, and I look back and I realize I DON'T HAVE ANY REFLECTIVE MIRRORS AT ALL.... except of course of the one in the "Create a Sim" room.
All the mirrors I have, decorative ones, bathroom mirrors and such, show no reflection at all and I'm wondering if there's anything I can do to fix that?
I think The Sims 2 is, if not the best, a very very good game, so I thought ..."Isn't it weird that there's only one reflective mirror in the whole game?... If the Maxis people managed it to have an 100% reflective mirror in the "create a Sim" room... Why can't they also make 100% reflective mirrors for my actual game, this is my "Sim Life"?..."

I would appreciate some help, because I see so many Geniouses in here, making new careers, decensor patches, naked skins, cellars (Great idea, by the way), etc...

Thanks!

Have you got up to date video drivers????

Once...a long time ago, when Sims2 was new, I went in to play the game and the mirrors were all a blue color, even the blurr when using bathroom was blue. So I downloaded an up to date driver....this fixed it.
New computer since then...thankfully

fev
Advertisement
Test Subject
#27 Old 5th Jul 2006 at 5:30 PM
Thanks Niol.
I tried and I tried, but the site WON'T let me sign up! I don't understand! Anyone got any idea why? Has the same thing happened to any of you? The problem is, the site saves my email address and won't let me try and sign up with a different username, it's so confusing!
Mad Poster
#28 Old 5th Jul 2006 at 11:21 PM
I can't remember if you have to check your email account to activate the log-in infos...
But, you can type in the log-in infos by selecting all the contents in the username box and the password box one by one.
Lab Assistant
#29 Old 11th Aug 2006 at 4:09 PM
Anyone know of anymore places to get recolors for teko's floor besides Komosims?
And Simbella?
Lab Assistant
#30 Old 12th Sep 2006 at 8:30 PM
grawr. i hate tsr. it hasnt let me dl anything in months! all the options for downloading have vanished ! looks like i keep looking. **sigh**
Mad Poster
#31 Old 13th Sep 2006 at 8:47 AM
ohtar,

I just got in there and could dl something. Are you sure you logged in alright and are not banned? But, i've not visited it for quite a long time. you got me in there to test.. :D
Locked thread | Locked by: ThreadMover Reason: Outdated / No Replies
Page 2 of 2