Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
#51 Old 18th Jul 2005 at 7:15 PM
first of all, i'd watch ur mouth, and second of all, i'd have to agree with Silentthunder
Advertisement
The Quiet One
retired moderator
#52 Old 18th Jul 2005 at 7:17 PM
I just went to the site and it works for me. However, I got a warning about popups so if you don't allow popups, it might not work, but then again, I'm not sure what the popup is for.

Second of all, I'm tired of all the fighting. I'm tired of the yelling. I'm tired of the accusations. If you wish to continue this, please take it off this site.
Inventor
#53 Old 18th Jul 2005 at 7:43 PM
K, sorry.
#54 Old 18th Jul 2005 at 7:56 PM
It's okay. I still love you. 'Cause I want them radio stations.
Lab Assistant
#55 Old 18th Jul 2005 at 11:28 PM
Me too...

Is the glass half empty or half full? Who cares when the glass is broken.
Test Subject
#56 Old 19th Jul 2005 at 7:47 AM
This is shite, man.. All I did was ask an innocent question, and it started a pissing contest about who was right and who wasn't... Dude.. I don't care what's going on right now. I'm literinally saying "My name's Paul, and this is between y'all." I don't care. I was just wondering what Rockin' The Road was, and now I know. The site works fine for me, and my pop-up blocker didn't cut me off. I'll take a look around the site, and see what I see. I'll make my opinion my own way. Its no use in trying to protect people from the bad things, seeing as they'll just go off, and do it themselves anyway. Its useless to try and say to them "Learn from my mistakes.". Not to mention its also pretty arrogant. In my opinion anyway. I'm not speaking for the whole world.

Anyway.. So, If anyone wants me to help with the tutorial, with trying out if something works or not, PM me, or leave a message here. I'm willing to help any way I can, because I need to learn this stuff anyway.

Asia
Banned
#57 Old 19th Jul 2005 at 9:14 PM
Hey mod.. what exactly is the tutorial going to explain..

Is it like how to have your own genre's, or is it actually making a radio station (i.e. taking some tracks, talking between them and encoding to mp3), or something else?
Field Researcher
#58 Old 19th Jul 2005 at 9:25 PM
Ok people.

Please can Silentthunder shut up NOW! And if you keep insulting us, I'd like to see you create your own CP. And if you do, I'll be the one laughing at you when you fail.

Anyway, I was going to vote for McSims, but i was too late
Inventor
#59 Old 19th Jul 2005 at 9:34 PM
Well, bairy, the tutorial is about making your own station. Sort of like the TV tutorial by Eric, butr for radios.
#60 Old 19th Jul 2005 at 9:41 PM
Cool now i can listen to something else
Field Researcher
#61 Old 19th Jul 2005 at 9:38 PM
But TS" doesnt have radios, it has music genres.
The Quiet One
retired moderator
#62 Old 19th Jul 2005 at 9:47 PM
Quote: Originally posted by mod_bv
Well, bairy, the tutorial is about making your own station. Sort of like the TV tutorial by Eric, butr for radios.

So it's about making your own .mp3's? Because I think people are reading into this as far as making your own station... ie. rock, country, salsa, rap... I don't think you can do that without some hacking.

DDO
Inventor
#63 Old 19th Jul 2005 at 10:09 PM
Makinfg your own radio station means being able to make a new one like RadioRules Raps. Example name.
Test Subject
#64 Old 20th Jul 2005 at 7:37 AM Last edited by Jecrell : 20th Jul 2005 at 7:44 AM.
It sounds like a good idea to make a tutorial on adding our own radio stations.

But, quick question, will that foul things up for the next expansion, do you think?

Download surfing is not a hobby;
It is a way of life.
Field Researcher
#65 Old 20th Jul 2005 at 9:02 AM
I wouldnt think so. However, if mod_bv were to make it a patch, IE it goes in the downloads folder as a .package(s), Then the effects are entirely reversable. And Im sure you can do this, as the downloads folder overwrites any game files whilst it exists.

So, no, in a word, I dont think so.
Warrior Gryphon
site owner
#66 Old 20th Jul 2005 at 11:49 AM
mod_bv, SilentThunder:

Grow up you two! Either you put each other on ignore or you stop baiting the other.

Last warning before I force ignore both of you.
Inventor
#67 Old 20th Jul 2005 at 1:01 PM
Sorry. Again.
Test Subject
#68 Old 21st Jul 2005 at 7:02 AM
Youch... Hiya Delphy... *waves weakly, and attempts to stop cowering?*

Magi
Test Subject
Original Poster
#69 Old 24th Jul 2005 at 12:38 AM
Hey there, I just wanted to check up on this and see how it was going?

I'm still very much looking forward to it.

Thanks
Inventor
#70 Old 24th Jul 2005 at 5:49 PM
After a long assesment, I conclude that making a custom radio station is impossible to, in my knowledge, do. But maybe someone else can do it.
Banned
#71 Old 28th Jul 2005 at 5:44 AM
I would like some new songs for my stereos on the Sims 2, but I don't have a MP3 player. Anyone know how to get new music for your game??
Super Moderator
staff: senior moderator
#72 Old 28th Jul 2005 at 9:48 AM
Due to the fact mod_bv has said this is impossible, and no one has said otherwise, I'm going to close the thread now.

- bairy
Locked thread | Locked by: MTS2Staff Reason: It seems custom stations are impossible to create
Page 3 of 3