Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Inventor
Original Poster
#51 Old 5th Jul 2005 at 7:17 PM
Well, the Exchange McD's all are just decor.
Advertisement
Inventor
Original Poster
#52 Old 9th Jul 2005 at 2:45 PM
It is finished! McSims will be up shortly.
Test Subject
#53 Old 9th Jul 2005 at 2:53 PM
:O I realyyy want Mcdonalds!!!
Test Subject
#54 Old 9th Jul 2005 at 3:02 PM
:howdy: I do!! Thank you.
Lab Assistant
#55 Old 9th Jul 2005 at 3:12 PM
Thanks, can't wait.
Lab Assistant
#56 Old 9th Jul 2005 at 4:56 PM
Yep it'll perfect,do it,but if you can,can you make it for order like pizza?So we can order McDonalds' things from phone..
Inventor
Original Poster
#57 Old 9th Jul 2005 at 7:16 PM
Quote: Originally posted by mrrapques
Yep it'll perfect,do it,but if you can,can you make it for order like pizza?So we can order McDonalds' things from phone..

I'm doing it like real life, and in real life you can't do that.
Test Subject
#58 Old 9th Jul 2005 at 9:04 PM
When are you going to upload it??? :Pimp: Sorry for my impatience, but I just absolutely must have this in my game!!! :D

<VALUE> SERVERERROR<CODEVALUE>javascript quote: THERE_HAS_BEEN_A_FATAL_SERVER_ERROR_BECAUSE_YOU_EXIST.
ERRORCODE<ENTERVALUE><<REPORT_TO_SUPPORT<<<ENTER URL>>>>>

VISITUSATSIMHOMES2 WENEEDYOU!!!
Field Researcher
#59 Old 9th Jul 2005 at 9:26 PM
My sims are so hungry now!!! I say go for it. :sprint: I can't wait for it to be done!!!:P

(()) Pass the ribbon around if you know someone
//\\ that has survived, died, or is living with cancer
Inventor
Original Poster
#60 Old 9th Jul 2005 at 10:39 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Angelgoddess79
My sims are so hungry now!!! I say go for it. :sprint: I can't wait for it to be done!!!:P

It's done, but I am checking and cheking over and over for bugs.
Lab Assistant
#61 Old 9th Jul 2005 at 10:42 PM
YAY, upload quick i love you :p
Lab Assistant
#62 Old 9th Jul 2005 at 11:29 PM
I think it is a great idea Mod_bv. How do you find the time to do ALL the stuff you do?
Test Subject
#63 Old 9th Jul 2005 at 11:35 PM
Quote: Originally posted by child_of_air
Gross, Mcdonalds sucks. I would NEVER put that crap in my game! I mean, it's bad enough in real life. But why on earth do people always have to recreate real logos and brand name products for the Sims and simcity? I wish we could just get away from corporations and the incessant advertising for once, atleast in a game!
Fact: If it were legal to actually brand people with a logo, advertisers would do it. Think about it!

I agree 100% with you. I'd never add something like that into my game. In fact, I'd never add anything that has real logos/brands or anything that sounds similar to them.
#64 Old 9th Jul 2005 at 11:38 PM
That's a great idea. You should wait for Nightlife.
#65 Old 9th Jul 2005 at 11:44 PM Last edited by TheAnim8edOne : 9th Jul 2005 at 11:50 PM.
It would be cool if you can make it so they deliver food too. I know thats unrealistic, but it takes a long time to load comunity lots on my computer and it slows the game untill I reboot.
Field Researcher
#66 Old 10th Jul 2005 at 12:40 AM
skinning the food deliver (pizzas and chinese food) isn't a problem..
maybe tell at the game that when u call mcdonald the right skinned car have to come.. may be it's a problem .... but i'm not a game hacker =)

realy great idea btw ... i love it go for Mc.
Lab Assistant
#67 Old 10th Jul 2005 at 1:07 AM
simlishspeaker and child_of_air, shut up, please, he's doing what most people do, and McD's is not digusting, now stop trying to dishearten him on making this great creation
Inventor
Original Poster
#68 Old 10th Jul 2005 at 1:44 AM
Quote: Originally posted by simlishspeaker
I agree 100% with you. I'd never add something like that into my game. In fact, I'd never add anything that has real logos/brands or anything that sounds similar to them.

Well, the logo has been changed, and so has the name. I posted both.
Inventor
Original Poster
#69 Old 10th Jul 2005 at 1:54 AM
But because no one wants it, I may cancel the project.
Test Subject
#70 Old 10th Jul 2005 at 2:03 AM
Please, please go on with the project, I know I would love to see a McSims in my game!
Forum Resident
#71 Old 10th Jul 2005 at 2:04 AM
yeo i want this too!!!
Lab Assistant
#72 Old 10th Jul 2005 at 2:06 AM
There are far more in this thread that LOVE the idea, then there are that don't. Please continue with project
Test Subject
#73 Old 10th Jul 2005 at 2:22 AM
I would like to see fastfood restraunts in my game but it would be kind of stupid to make 2 burger joints, but if you do make burger king may i sugest the name burger birth queen instead of just burger queen.
Test Subject
#74 Old 10th Jul 2005 at 3:40 PM
No!!! I really want it!!! Simlishspeaker and Child_Of_Air are fanatical dieters obsessed with forcing the world to use splenda and no fat!!!! A lot of people want it!!! please don't cancel the project!!!!
Lab Assistant
#75 Old 10th Jul 2005 at 4:02 PM
Quote: Originally posted by mod_bv
But because no one wants it, I may cancel the project.

Please don't cancel it!!! If certain people don't want it, they don't have to download it. Please go on!! Don't punish the people who actually want it because of certain people.

Yay!!! I'm coming back to the sims!!
Locked thread
Page 3 of 13