Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
#26 Old 28th Jun 2005 at 2:53 PM
Default preview
Well

I had a go at the split level garage attached to my home im making, here are the results.

Is this sort of what your looking for British

hugs

midgey
Screenshots
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#27 Old 5th Jul 2005 at 3:29 AM
Midge719, could you please tell me where you got some of the items iin your houses. I went and looked at your houses.. awesome. Is there a chance they caan be downloaded anywhere?
Test Subject
#28 Old 5th Jul 2005 at 9:50 AM
Quote: Originally posted by british13
I want to build a house on a foundation, with deck around it. But I wish to have the Garage at ground level, which is attached to the home.

I tried the technique of building a big two story empty house with just walls, then adding in my foundation with the aid of the cheat "boolProp constrainfloorelevationfalse" but it didn't work out when it came to the deck.

I also tried building the house with the foundation first, two stories. And then trying to build the garage (one storey) attached to it (also with the help of "boolProp constrainfloorelevation false") but that was also unsucesfull.

Is there another cheat I could use? Or could someone build the basic walls of the house if I gave you a floorplan?

It will be greatly apreciate if someone can help me.

Try this tutorial by SimsExile, hope can help you http://forums.thesimsresource.com/s...ad.php?t=270805
Lab Assistant
#29 Old 10th Aug 2005 at 10:12 AM
Quote: Originally posted by ferret9005
Midge719, could you please tell me where you got some of the items iin your houses. I went and looked at your houses.. awesome. Is there a chance they caan be downloaded anywhere?

Firstly sorry for the delay in answering, I have been busy moving home and not had chance to catch up on things, In answer to your question, my homes are not for download, this is due to the fact when I package them for personal use (in case the game crash or comp lol) they contain donation sets from various sites, this is the reason I do not upload as I think its not fair on the peeps who spend time creating donation sets, I am however making some as we speak slightly unfurnished and do not contain donation items, so watch this space, I am sorry I have to do it this way, but in all reason it is fair, finally thank you for your kind response and im glad my work hasnt been in vain and someone likes it, below is a preview of a home im working on to be uploaded soon, unfurnished.

hugs

midgey
Screenshots
Test Subject
#30 Old 22nd Aug 2005 at 5:24 PM
where do you download the car
Lab Assistant
#31 Old 1st Sep 2005 at 12:20 PM
my cars I get from here mts2, there are some available to from sims slice(pay), but the majority are from here, dbcab has made some I think.

hugs

midgey
Test Subject
Original Poster
#32 Old 3rd Sep 2005 at 4:46 AM
I already built it AGES ago. Lol, um. None of the examples where what I did. I did something, where I built the house on a foundation, and then used the boolprop constrainfloorelevetion false cheat. (I think that's the phrasing) and deleted the foundation in the room for the garage, and then built a wall in the empty space that only took up the space underneath, the orginal wall with the house was still there. And then I turned off the cheat, and added some nifty garage doors from Numeor.
Locked thread | Locked by: ThreadMover Reason: Outdated / No Replies
Page 2 of 2