Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Field Researcher
#51 Old 6th Jun 2005 at 1:20 AM
You're all doing wonderful work. I have downloaded lots and sims from all of you and I am extremely pleased with everything. You are all so very talented and this is going to be a terrific project with input from each of you. Thank you so much.
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#52 Old 6th Jun 2005 at 3:24 AM
um...were can you get the nieghbor hood at?
Lab Assistant
#53 Old 6th Jun 2005 at 8:02 AM
Mikeyboo. Can you post a picture of your families. I would love to see what they look like. Happy Sims 1 reliving everyone!
Lab Assistant
#54 Old 7th Jun 2005 at 6:21 AM
Wow! I'm so happy, I'm going to smash all of those other people that don't support this project! :smash: This looks great, I can believe that this project will be finished so soon it will make our heads spin! Thanks alot guys, and keep up the good work!

February 25, 2006- THE BEST DAY OF MY LIFE
Coldplay: Twisted Logic Tour: Houston, TX

Concert Ticket...$160
T-Shirt...$35
Poster...$10
Keychain...$10
Program...$20
Having the best time of your life...PRICELESS!

Coldplay= Awesomness!
Test Subject
#55 Old 10th Jun 2005 at 12:09 AM
i'm glad that this one is actually getting done! great work and i can't wait till it's complete

when i goto dana's page it loads me my simpage?

ari
Banned
#56 Old 10th Jun 2005 at 12:21 AM
With my terrible paint skills, I;ve done this.

I didn't do anything, really.

But all you have to do is look at the size of the lots in TS2 and make a map based on THEM. I put what I think they are- the two in the middle being 3x2(or 3x3, the sides of the two are the same as the sides of the bachelor house, but look smaller...), the little bachelor house being 2x3, etc.

I dont know.
Screenshots
Test Subject
#57 Old 10th Jun 2005 at 12:56 AM
hmmm funny, when you take a visit to stonekrushes profile it says he was on... TODAY! i think he gave up.

ari
Lab Assistant
#58 Old 10th Jun 2005 at 12:24 PM
RockerBabe. You can do a search for my simpage. My username is danacnbrett.
Test Subject
#59 Old 10th Jun 2005 at 5:31 PM
yea i found it. stupid me.

ari
Field Researcher
#60 Old 13th Jun 2005 at 11:18 PM
Well, this isn't looking too promising anymore.
Test Subject
#61 Old 13th Jun 2005 at 11:19 PM
tell me about it ! K hasn't messaged me for days, I wonder if it's kind of like a curse that is to do with anyone who wants to re-make the sims 1 in the sims 2, next thing we know his fiance will suddenly be 9 months gone and due in a few days haha. Maxis made this curse so that nobody could ever intefere with the past (the sims1) haha ima abandon my clothes-makings for the project now cause i dont wanna get involved in something that could turn out like Stonekrush's project. later dudes

Trying to catch your heart is like trying to catch a star, but I can't love you this much baby, and love you from this far
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#62 Old 14th Jun 2005 at 3:34 PM
Hey Life happens, I've been busy with other things that were a little more important. My fiance had surgery last week and I've been taking care of her. I also had Cental air being put in so the house is all tore up. I have been checking in for messages and there were none. Things are slowly starting to get back to normal around here so I'll be back to work on the project in a couple of days. Before everything went crazy Iwas working on redoing lot 2, I finally got the pool right, Ijust have to finish sculpting the terain. K

Get your fithy paws off of me you damn dirty ape!
Lab Assistant
#63 Old 14th Jun 2005 at 3:52 PM
Congratulations on figuring out how to do that pool. I know it took me what seemed like forever to get it right. Looking forward to seeing your finished project.
Test Subject
#64 Old 14th Jun 2005 at 4:57 PM
yay K's back!

ari
Test Subject
#65 Old 17th Jun 2005 at 4:57 PM
i seem to be killing the thread for many days at a time.... lol

ari
Test Subject
#66 Old 18th Jun 2005 at 6:26 AM
Hey. KHLVH, I'm glad you're back. I was getting a little worried, too. I hope everything continues to get better for you and yours.

Mikeyboo, come back, please! We need your talents too.

Keep the faith!
Ellie
Test Subject
#67 Old 23rd Jun 2005 at 3:42 AM
hmm.... dead post

ari
Test Subject
#68 Old 25th Jun 2005 at 3:20 AM
real dead post

ari
Lab Assistant
#69 Old 25th Jun 2005 at 3:24 AM
super dead

its like a curse anyone who wants to recreate the sims1 ends up dying!
Instructor
#70 Old 28th Jun 2005 at 10:06 AM
danacnbrett: any chance you can offer the lots for download elsewhere? The official site is blocked by the proxy I am currently forced to use.
Lab Assistant
#71 Old 28th Jun 2005 at 4:50 PM
I'd upload them to this site, but I'm not sure how to do it. In fact I would upload the entire neighborhood if I knew how. I haven't done much with the sims I put there, but Mortimer and Elden are teens and almost ready for Uni. If people didn't like what I did with the people they could always delete them. If you know how i can upload the entire neighborhood to this site, tell me and I will gladly make my neighborhood available to anyone that wants it.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#72 Old 30th Jun 2005 at 6:27 AM
Sorry for being gone for so long, I was in L.A. for a while, just got back about 3 hours ago. Will get back to work soon. I do have some Updates for you guys, All of my previous lots have been updated with the correct walls and floors from the original game. I'm still working on finishing most of the floors and have about 60 walls out of 290 to do yet. Then I will continue with the rest of the lots. I didn't want to do any more of them till I had all of the floors and walls done. I had been searching for them everywhere but only found a few floors and some walls, so I decided to do them myself. 290 walls And 227 floors is alot of work to take on while traveling. Later K

Get your fithy paws off of me you damn dirty ape!
Lab Assistant
#73 Old 30th Jun 2005 at 8:53 AM
KHLVH, did you check out the links that simgrl04 provided on the first page of this thread? Almost all of the walls and floors from Sims 1 are available there for download. Here are the links again.

http://thesims2.ea.com/exchange/lot...untry=&view=new

http://thesims2.ea.com/exchange/lot...&user_id=610328

Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#74 Old 30th Jun 2005 at 9:06 AM Last edited by KHLVH : 30th Jun 2005 at 10:37 AM.
Yes I did she's only got about half the walls and floors there. And I couldn't find the rest so I decided to make my own. But thanks for the info.
Test Subject
#75 Old 30th Jun 2005 at 12:34 PM
Hey guys, finally back on the internet in my own house,
Nice to see that the project is going, even if it isn't mine anymore, I'll contribute, I'll put forward my work towards the project, as well.
Also I am now free to do some more work on the project as well, so If help is needed I'm here,
Sorry for the wait guys

Discombobulation is the aim of the game....?!?

.....I'll get my coat ;(
Locked thread | Locked by: IgnorantBliss Reason: ancient thread
Page 3 of 8