Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Mad Poster
#26 Old 14th Sep 2020 at 6:46 AM
Thank you Naus and I will play with this a bit more. We just need to change in the STBL and that will alter the OBJD also? The STBL is the master resource?
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#28 Old 14th Sep 2020 at 9:59 AM
IMO this is a general/frequent problem/trend now. Many people will not google anything, not try to learn anything on their own, and want all done for them. I have always been a teach person to fish rather than give them fish person. I ask questions here as many do, but generally try to find the information on my own before asking. And far too many people demand help and do not even ask please now. Just saw this again on FB.

So I should have tested before my STBL comment but at least dug around S3PE a bit. LOL
Mad Poster
#30 Old 15th Sep 2020 at 1:02 AM
I at least have the excuse that I cannot play/test at this location as my game is disk installed and all disks are elsewhere, so that is my excuse. LOL I also shake my head that folks on welfare, food stamps, section 8, whatever, all think they are entitled to the latest iphone, a 60 inch TV, etc. I had a trakfone I let expire.

But back to Sims, I am VERY grateful to Inge and Peter and Delphy and Twallan and everyone who spent major chunks of their lives to give us amazing programs. And there is info. out there how to use most of them if we just look for it. I ask for help when needed and am appreciative of all help I get. And I help others when I can when think they have at least made an effort to do some research on their own. Also, I am a very curious person so like to poke about programs to see what there is. I keep going and explore and just do not hit the final enter to not mess up anything when I still do not know what I am doing.
Page 2 of 2