Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Southwest Adobe Ranch ~ large 4B/3B/2Gar with Pool on a 2-Click Foundation

by CatherineTCJD Posted 3rd Sep 2020 at 6:46 PM - Updated 3rd Sep 2020 at 7:03 PM by CatherineTCJD

7 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 4 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Test Subject
#2 Old 4th Sep 2020 at 4:01 PM
Oh, this is so funny! As soon as I saw the first picture, I thought "this house looks familiar. I think I've built an identical one." Pulled out my Street of Dreams book, and found it. I'll have to boot up my game and take some screenshots to show you.
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#3 Old 4th Sep 2020 at 4:18 PM
Quote: Originally posted by sarahleigh81
... take some screenshots to show you.

I would love to see! I love seeing how different people interpret the same thing differently . Too cool!

Please ~ support my TS2 habit! Shop at my Etsy shops:
CatherinesJewelry ~ Artisan Jewelry
Catherine's MOUSE ~ Up/Recycled Jewelry
and Vintage Stuffeths
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#4 Old 4th Sep 2020 at 9:22 PM
This is wow, thank you!
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#5 Old 4th Sep 2020 at 11:34 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Tamas
This is wow, thank you!

I am so glad you like it! . Thank you for letting me know

and Vintage Stuffeths
Test Subject
#6 Old 6th Sep 2020 at 10:24 PM
Here's the version I started, plus a couple others from the book that I'm happy with. I have a copy of Street of Dreams with 50 luury house plans. I borrowed it from the library in the days of TS1 and ended up paying them for it because I loved it so much it was falling apart. Built all 50 in TS1 and have been very slowly getting them done in TS2.
Screenshots
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#7 Old 6th Sep 2020 at 10:31 PM
Quote: Originally posted by sarahleigh81
Here's the version I started, plus a couple others from the book that I'm happy with. I have a copy of Street of Dreams with 50 luury house plans. I borrowed it from the library in the days of TS1 and ended up paying them for it because I loved it so much it was falling apart. Built all 50 in TS1 and have been very slowly getting them done in TS2.

WOW! That is amazing - how similar we did this one! You even did the 2-click foundation . I must say, I think you did a great job! LOL
I really like those other ones too. You should upload them on here - really, you should! I will have to look into finding that book...

Thank you for sharing your pictures :lovestruc

and Vintage Stuffeths
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#8 Old 28th Apr 2022 at 4:50 AM
Thank you, I love this.