Welcome to
Mod The Sims
Online: 1421
News:
Have an account? Sign in:
pass:
If you don't have an account, why not sign up now? It's free!
Other sites: SimsWiki
Reply  Replies: 4190 (Who?), Viewed: 133066 times.
Search this Thread
Old 14th Jun 2018, 9:44 AM #51
Gargoyle Cat
Original Poster

Mad Poster

1 Achievements

It's 3:45 AM. I'm sitting here "buzzing" from albuterol. Spell check doesn't like the word albuterol. It wants me to use the word 'butterball' instead.

Anyway, since I have nothing else better to do, I've been sitting here dog shopping. I came across a 2-year German Shepard that the person wants $1,700.00 for.

My parents had a chihuahua for 12 years. I used to joke about how they spent $100.00 a pound when they bought him, he was $400.00. How things have changed. Now people charge over $100.00 per month of the dogs' age.

I think my pets are priceless too, but seriously...no.
Last edited by Gargoyle Cat : 14th Jun 2018 at 10:13 AM. Reason: typo
Old 14th Jun 2018, 11:28 AM #52
RicoSuavecito
Space Pony

4 Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gargoyle Cat
It's 3:45 AM. I'm sitting here "buzzing" from albuterol. Spell check doesn't like the word albuterol. It wants me to use the word 'butterball' instead.

Anyway, since I have nothing else better to do, I've been sitting here dog shopping. I came across a 2-year German Shepard that the person wants $1,700.00 for.

My parents had a chihuahua for 12 years. I used to joke about how they spent $100.00 a pound when they bought him, he was $400.00. How things have changed. Now people charge over $100.00 per month of the dogs' age.

I think my pets are priceless too, but seriously...no.

I cut myself off from the inhaler after a certain time like caffeine. Albuterol can really wire you up and give chest pains. I took Ventolin for like 7 years then I took Albuterol for like 18 years and the last 5 years or so I been back to Ventolin. I only take it late when I turn blue and my wife freaks out. I got my chihuahua for free she really needed a home and we knew the lady

Dag-Dag
Old 14th Jun 2018, 11:53 AM #53
Gargoyle Cat
Original Poster

Mad Poster

1 Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by RicoSuavecito
I cut myself off from the inhaler after a certain time like caffeine. Albuterol can really wire you up and give chest pains. I took Ventolin for like 7 years then I took Albuterol for like 18 years and the last 5 years or so I been back to Ventolin. I only take it late when I turn blue and my wife freaks out. I got my chihuahua for free she really needed a home and we knew the lady

This morning it was a nebulizer treatment. The pollen is making me feel like I'm drowning from all the crap in my chest. I do have a oximeter, but all it would have done earlier is told me that my oxygen was low.

Awww... good for you. I know somebody who took in two chihuahuas that were being abused. Kicking a dog regardless is not cool, but who gets off on kicking a chihuahua which was how both of them were being treated by their former owner.

They are coming around, but it is taking a long time. The new owner has had them for almost a year. They're just now starting to approach people they don't know. The one my parents had was a punk. I loved him dearly, but he was a total brat as my parents didn't believe that little dogs need manners. That would come back to haunt them years later when they got a Shiba Inu, who was also a brat, just in different ways. There is a reason why people say that Shibas are primitive.
Old 14th Jun 2018, 2:19 PM #54
smorbie1
Mad Poster

1 Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulbizarre
Medication got changed. Didn't go too well. Then I ran out of levodopa this week. That's not good.

Oh, no! Are you going to be able to get the levodopa refilled?????

"Fear not little flock, for it hath pleased your Father to give you a kingdom". Luke 12:32 Chris Hatch's family friendly files archived on SFS: http://www.modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=603534 . Bulbizarre's website: https://archiveofourown.org/users/C...CoveredPortals/
Old 14th Jun 2018, 3:16 PM #55
PANDAQUEEN
Mad Poster

Liberosis kicked in and I could care less about the phone call.

Liberosis = the feeling of caring less of whatever is bothering you, such as (in my case) an incoming phone call.

I should be the only one to shine,
I am the Golden Queen of Shadow Galactica
(Translation of a line from image song Golden Queen Galaxia)
Old 14th Jun 2018, 3:23 PM #56
PANDAQUEEN
Mad Poster

Quote:

"I hate you, auto-correct, you mother forklift piece of clap!"

My auto-correct joke.

Old 14th Jun 2018, 11:40 PM #57
Bulbizarre
Mad Poster

5 Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by smorbie1
Oh, no! Are you going to be able to get the levodopa refilled?????

I did today. Still not feeling great.

I'm secretly a Bulbasaur. | Formerly known as ihatemandatoryregister

Usually hanging out in Sim Crafters these days. | Looking for SimWardrobe's mods? | Or Dizzy's? | Faiuwle/rufio's too! | smorbie1's Chris Hatch archives | Welcome to Oakbrook.
Old 15th Jun 2018, 12:01 AM #58
Johnny_Bravo
Alchemist

14 Achievements

View My Journal

I'm fed up. Completely fed up. Fuck the employers. Fuck the school ministry. Ya'll looking for someone to work a simple job for minimum wage, but don't employ anyone with a lower degree. I'll have to re-learn how to write applications because everything that I've learned on how to do it in school is complete and utter bullshit like almost everything you learn and 'need for your future life', and then dare to call us lazy. You are the ones who caused it. I don't know what im supposed to do anymore, because everything is wrong. Fuck you. Reconsider what the fuck you'll teach the kids now, then you'll get your productive slaves soon enough.

A sincere Fuck off,
A lazy millenial who's will to live has been sucked out and who's dreams have been shattered. I hope you step in a pile of shit.

If you remember me, I'm awesome!
Old 15th Jun 2018, 2:02 AM #59
Gargoyle Cat
Original Poster

Mad Poster

1 Achievements

If anybody needs me, I'll be under my desk for the next week or so...
Old 15th Jun 2018, 2:12 AM #60
Johnny_Bravo
Alchemist

14 Achievements

View My Journal

Quote:
If anybody needs me, I'll be under my desk for the next week or so...

Do you want some company under there?

Old 15th Jun 2018, 2:51 AM #61
PANDAQUEEN
Mad Poster

Had to deal with a different person than I expected on the phone. He changed my prescription and it is not going to help one damn bit.

I wish my regular doctor was available.

I'm just going to stuff myself into filing cabinet drawer "Age 41-50" as one cabinet is full of my histories of doctors (Birth-Age 30) and the top drawer of the second cabinet is filling up fast.

Don't bother waking me early because I might yell "Close the damn drawer, I'm not coming out until I can see Kathy!" (Kathy prescribes my psych meds among other services)

Old 15th Jun 2018, 11:08 AM #62
RicoSuavecito
Space Pony

4 Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny_Bravo

I will come under too. I'm lonely.

Dag-Dag
Old 15th Jun 2018, 12:40 PM #63
Gargoyle Cat
Original Poster

Mad Poster

1 Achievements

Quote:

Sure, why not. The issue that made me want to crawl under my desk in the first place has been dealt with, but I'm still dealing with the "I feel really stupid..." hangover.
Old 15th Jun 2018, 1:13 PM #64
adamsavagefan
Lab Assistant

Quote:

How much albuterol did you inhale?????

Edit: Not trying to be a wiseass. Just asking as someone who uses albuterol (in both forms) and was never affected to that point.
Old 15th Jun 2018, 1:22 PM #65
Johnny_Bravo
Alchemist

14 Achievements

View My Journal

Who brings the coping booze?

Old 15th Jun 2018, 1:33 PM #66
Gargoyle Cat
Original Poster

Mad Poster

1 Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by adamsavagefan
How much albuterol did you inhale?????

Edit: Not trying to be a wiseass. Just asking as someone who uses albuterol (in both forms) and was never affected to that point.

When I said 'buzzing', I didn't mean I was getting some kind of high from it. I meant that my heart rate was up and was feeling the effects of my heart rate being up.

To answer your question, it was one 3 ml vial.
Old 15th Jun 2018, 5:32 PM #67
adamsavagefan
Lab Assistant

Quote:
When I said 'buzzing', I didn't mean I was getting some kind of high from it. I meant that my heart rate was up and was feeling the effects of my heart rate being up.

To answer your question, it was one 3 ml vial.

I knew what you meant. Is this your first time using the liquid version? If it is, try asking for a lower dosage, if that's possible. I don't like that you're still shaking like that at 3:35 a.m.

My heart rate goes up when I use that stuff too (which, luckily, is rare).
Old 15th Jun 2018, 9:13 PM #68
PANDAQUEEN
Mad Poster

Well, I had to get blood drawn and I bruised quite a bit. Not to mention, I bled out quite a bit to completely soak my gauze.

Overall, it was otherwise routine. Bruises and bleeding to that excess is an anomaly in these lab work visits.

I also watch Jon Cozart's latest Disney parody medley. It's pretty NSFW in the lyrics, politically charged and sometimes politically incorrect, so the series is not for those who can't take a joke. But for you who like knocking Disney down a peg whether you like Disney or not, it's worth a watch and listen. It's like if Matt Stone and Trey Parker has him in their employees with the way he writes.

I emerged from the cabinet to watch the footage of the Treehouse team play a WIP version of Super Smash Brothers Ultimate, which is going to have the largest roster of fighters and Echo Fighters (characters based on other contenders) The Echo Fighter roster is just 3: Dark Pit, Lucina and newcomer Daisy from Super Mario Brothers, but Daisy was a huge surprise for me.

The bruise is almost down, but I had a day today.

Last edited by PANDAQUEEN : 15th Jun 2018 at 9:52 PM.
Old 15th Jun 2018, 10:23 PM #69
Gargoyle Cat
Original Poster

Mad Poster

1 Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by adamsavagefan
I knew what you meant. Is this your first time using the liquid version? If it is, try asking for a lower dosage, if that's possible. I don't like that you're still shaking like that at 3:35 a.m.

My heart rate goes up when I use that stuff too (which, luckily, is rare).

I appreciate your concern.

I've been dealing with this stuff for over 15 years. In all that time, I've only gotten into trouble once. My heart rate got over 100 beats per minute which lead to a trip to the ER. That issue was addressed through my doctor and shouldn't happen again. I keep saline in the house, so if I find albuterol treatments to be a nuisance, I can dilute it if need be. Typically this is done with children, but it works just as well for adults.

Yesterday was one of those days battling congestion. If I wasn't up for a neb treatment, I would have been up regardless due to a stuffy head. I'm okay.
Old 15th Jun 2018, 10:36 PM #70
PANDAQUEEN
Mad Poster

Quote:
I appreciate your concern.

I've been dealing with this stuff for over 15 years. In all that time, I've only gotten into trouble once. My heart rate got over 100 beats per minute which lead to a trip to the ER. That issue was addressed through my doctor and shouldn't happen again. I keep saline in the house, so if I find albuterol treatments to be a nuisance, I can dilute it if need be. Typically this is done with children, but it works just as well for adults.

Yesterday was one of those days battling congestion. If I wasn't up for a neb treatment, I would have been up regardless due to a stuffy head. I'm okay.

I sometimes am subjected to the nebulizer in severe air conditions aggravating my breathing.

Albuterol was common for me growing up, but I eventually outgrew my asthma.

Either way, I was usually better after nebulizer treatment.

Remember, restrictions apply and results may vary.

Still, I take conflicting prescription drugs that could get ugly.

Old 15th Jun 2018, 11:02 PM #71
Bigsimsfan12
Mad Poster

2 Achievements

These anti-biotics are making me so sleepy. I've just been sleeping constantly. My brother's staying over at a friends house for the next few days though, so yesterday me and the boyfriend bought £74 worth of American candy, and built a fort with the diningroom table. It would appear all the chemicals in these aren't good though, twice now whilst writing this message I've had to run to the bathroom to be sick. I've only had a soda and a few candies. Now I see why we banned imported mountain dew.

~Your friendly neighborhood ginge
Old 15th Jun 2018, 11:49 PM #72
PANDAQUEEN
Mad Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigsimsfan12
These anti-biotics are making me so sleepy. I've just been sleeping constantly. My brother's staying over at a friends house for the next few days though, so yesterday me and the boyfriend bought £74 worth of American candy, and built a fort with the diningroom table. It would appear all the chemicals in these aren't good though, twice now whilst writing this message I've had to run to the bathroom to be sick. I've only had a soda and a few candies. Now I see why we banned imported mountain dew.

I don't know how some gamers subsist on Mountain Dew and Doritos.

In all honesty, a lot of companies are hearing the outcry for non-toxic ingredients here in the US. It's a slow pace, but I can see our country having the strict standards of Denmark (which has the strictest food standards in Europe) in terms of changes to our FDA (Food and Drug Administration) in a foreseeable future.

Old 16th Jun 2018, 3:10 AM #73
RicoSuavecito
Space Pony

4 Achievements

Quote:
Who brings the coping booze?

Oh I can bring the whole bar bro

Dag-Dag
Old 16th Jun 2018, 3:11 AM #74
Gargoyle Cat
Original Poster

Mad Poster

1 Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by RicoSuavecito
Oh I can bring the whole bar bro

My desk isn't that big.
Old 16th Jun 2018, 3:43 AM #75
simmer22
Mad Poster

3 Achievements

Frustrated.

Everything is starting to look a bit brighter, and then suddenly BAM! Family drama from 3 different directions. By the looks of it, at least two, possibly all 3 might end up as divorces or break-ups (one couple isn't married but have kids) - maybe not now, but quite likely at some point - and I think there might be quite a lot of drama involved for two of the couples. One couple might be able to separate as friends (if they can't sort out their differences, which they've done before on at least two occasions), but I have no real hope for the two other couples. Not long ago another couple in the family got separated. I'm beginning to wonder what's up with my family. People are divorcing left and right, some even keep remarrying and have kids with several different partners (family record so far is one of my uncles having 4 kids with 4 different partners). Even my parents are divorced (but they needed that). Getting married is more of a 50/50 chance than a "for life" thing in my family, it seems. Those who don't marry in my family seem to have a slightly better chance of sticking together, but that's not a given, either.

Most of my family is completely incapable of communicating in a reasonable manner, so that might explain a few things...
Last edited by simmer22 : 17th Jun 2018 at 6:22 PM.
Old 16th Jun 2018, 8:19 AM
r_deNoube
This message has been deleted by r_deNoube.

Section jump: