Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
#26 Old 15th Nov 2015 at 10:41 AM
Default March
My entry for March, where the days start to get brighter again

Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#27 Old 15th Nov 2015 at 10:42 AM
Default October
And my entry for the magic month October

Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn
Test Subject
#28 Old 15th Nov 2015 at 3:28 PM
Aug:

Oct:
Constant Contestant
retired moderator
#29 Old 15th Nov 2015 at 6:35 PM
@Possoms both your images are the wrong size. They need to be 1000x750px

Want a specific style of house or community building? Why not take a look at my profile and see what I build and then come ask me to make it!
Test Subject
#30 Old 15th Nov 2015 at 10:23 PM
Question about content:
When you say no pay content, does that include items from The Sims 3 Store? Might be a dumb question, but I'm checking.
is going to be a cat when she grows up.
retired moderator
#31 Old 15th Nov 2015 at 10:29 PM
That does not include the Store.

Strangers in a Strange Land--The Shin Yi Legacy | last updated 3.7.2014
My Simblr | Is probably NSFW
Test Subject
#32 Old 16th Nov 2015 at 12:08 AM
Default Entry 1- December
I have le entry for December:
Description: Christmas in the Southern Hemisphere XD take a look at that wonderful Christmas tree
Test Subject
#33 Old 16th Nov 2015 at 12:27 AM Last edited by Maddie_Tried : 16th Nov 2015 at 1:13 AM.
Default Entry 2- February
This is my second entry, and it's for February .
Friends: The most inconspicuous stalkers you'll ever meet. Either way, Elliott had a nice Valentine's Day.
This is literally my favorite photo in my Screenshots folder.

Hmm... Elliott x Minnie? Minliott?
Test Subject
#34 Old 16th Nov 2015 at 2:03 PM Last edited by Amira11 : 16th Nov 2015 at 2:19 PM.
Default October
First entry is for October: Raking leaves.
Edit: Changed size (when downloaded I saw it had 1025x768)

Test Subject
#35 Old 16th Nov 2015 at 2:08 PM Last edited by heaven : 19th Nov 2015 at 5:52 PM.
Default Winter fun in January
The second entry is for January. It is this year foal first time seeing snow and playing with his mom while his human mom is sleeping in an igloo she built.

Test Subject
#36 Old 16th Nov 2015 at 2:11 PM
Hope the size is correct, I have changed it before uploading and gave upload with default size, but I am not sure if it really made it. If it is not, please tell me and I will try to upload it again.
Test Subject
#37 Old 16th Nov 2015 at 9:08 PM
Here's my entry for December! A lover's drink by the frozen sea.
Test Subject
#38 Old 17th Nov 2015 at 6:02 PM
Default Question
Quote: Originally posted by Possoms
Aug:

Oct:

Hi, can you please tell me, where did you get draft's harness with reins from October picture? I have found just reinless version. Thanks
Test Subject
#39 Old 17th Nov 2015 at 6:15 PM
I am now looking that I have written wrong month to my second entry, it should be January, is it possible to change the month or do I have to let it be February?
Mad Poster
#40 Old 17th Nov 2015 at 9:27 PM Last edited by Grijze Pilion : 30th Nov 2015 at 10:01 PM.
June: Pride Month (in the United States)
I've worked on this for hours upon hours trying to get it just right, and now it's done! Easily the most effort I've put into any picture, ever, and here it is:

Had two create two custom poses (based on existing ones), a custom mirror (with grey screws instead of gold ones) and a custom mesh for Amber's pants (to hide a clipping issue with the shoes). This is fun! Hell, I might even have time left to do another one in TS4.

Also, for the uninitiated, I gave Holly a bisexual pride flag or two.

insert signature here
( Join my dumb Discord server if you're into the whole procrastination thing. But like, maybe tomorrow. )
Constant Contestant
retired moderator
#41 Old 17th Nov 2015 at 11:59 PM
@Beltanefire - your March image doesn't have a sim in it so I can't enter it. The October one is fine.
@KingTre - there isn't a sim in your image so I can't enter it.

I have entered your images into the table.
@Strawberry Cheesecake x 2
@ShakespearesSunshyne
@spladoum
@Maddie_Tried x 2
@Amira11 x 2
@Innamode
@Grijze Pilion

Want a specific style of house or community building? Why not take a look at my profile and see what I build and then come ask me to make it!
Test Subject
#42 Old 18th Nov 2015 at 11:48 AM
After posting my first one, I had an idea for another one XD So here's my second entry, for November: A mother laying the table before her husband and kids come in for Thanksgiving dinner.

Field Researcher
#43 Old 18th Nov 2015 at 3:54 PM
My second entry (now fixed)

Month: October
Theme: a Halloween party

(btw I need to tell that, since I installed Supernatural, this is the very first time that this witch hat was useful for me)

I'm bad at finding CC on my own
My simblr
I'm shy and so I might take longer to reply you '-'
Constant Contestant
retired moderator
#44 Old 18th Nov 2015 at 8:18 PM
@Innamode
@bellakenobi

I have added you both to the table

Test Subject
#45 Old 19th Nov 2015 at 5:39 PM
Default Please Help
How Can I resize my image for the contest? Sorry i am very new at these
Destroyer of Worlds
retired moderator
Original Poster
#46 Old 19th Nov 2015 at 5:51 PM
@Amira11 - in response to your question, your entry has been submitted for January since you posted the edit/error before it was added to the table. Only once an image is added to the table can it not be adjusted. I edited your entry to reflect the correct month

@BlackKittiee - See the Screenshot Basics for help on getting good pictures. Once you have a nice picture, you'll need to open the image in editing program (I use Gimp, which is free) and crop the dimensions to 1000x750. I would strongly advice not to resize the image to make it larger because that will result in a picture of poor quality.

Heaven Sims | Avendale Legacy
"On the internet, you can be anything you want. It's strange that so many people choose to be stupid."
Field Researcher
#47 Old 19th Nov 2015 at 8:23 PM Last edited by Manna2710 : 21st Nov 2015 at 10:07 AM.
Default Fall- Halloween
I want to enter my picture for the month october: A Halloween party

21 november: edit the image to the right size

Happy-Go-Lucky
Field Researcher
#48 Old 19th Nov 2015 at 8:25 PM Last edited by Manna2710 : 21st Nov 2015 at 12:59 PM.
Default Winter-presents
And for the month december: presents.

21 november: edit the image to the right size

Happy-Go-Lucky
Site Helper
#49 Old 19th Nov 2015 at 11:08 PM
June: A romantic evening under the stars, with a proposal being planned.

I am Ghost. My husband is sidneydoj. I post, he downloads, and I wanted to keep my post count.
Group for Avatar Makers* Funny Stories *2017 Yearbook
Lab Assistant
#50 Old 21st Nov 2015 at 12:54 AM
I'm entering for the month of April.

Spring has sprung into the hearts of fairy folk and furry creatures throughout the meadow.
Now they celebrate with cheer

Page 2 of 8