Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Instructor
#51 Old 2nd Apr 2015 at 12:03 AM
Wow, number 5 really threw me off. XD
The staff was having way too much fun with this!
Advertisement
Space Pony
#52 Old 2nd Apr 2015 at 12:25 AM
*sigh* Well, as I edited into an earlier post, I apparently jumped ahead a few clues, completely by accident. The bright side of this is that it means I'm on the final clue. The downside is that I thought that was clue #9 (or something; I'm so done with numbers), so now I'm back to square one in the "what?" department.

Don't use the "search entire site" function, kids. It'll get you all tangled up.
Mad Poster
#53 Old 2nd Apr 2015 at 12:56 AM
I am so stuck on #13 now. *furrows brow*

Angie/DS | Baby Sterling - 24/2/2014
This account is mostly used by my sons to download CC now, if you see me active, it's probably just them!
Scholar
#54 Old 2nd Apr 2015 at 12:56 AM
Arrrrrggggghhhh!!!!

Just venting. I thought my feeble fried brain came up with the "right" answer for the last one, it certainly fits the clue, but noooooooo.

1st Place : Superb Sibling, Hearts Consume the Stars Contests
2nd place : Daddy N Me Cycle 2 Alien Edition, Sims Real Estate Contests
3rd Place : World Zombie Model Agency Contest
4th Placce : Aspiration N Me, Maxis Makeover Home Edition, My Girl, Stages of Life, SRE Cycle 2 Contests
Mad Poster
#55 Old 2nd Apr 2015 at 1:03 AM
I'm pretty sure #14 has to do with graphics cards but I'm looking through all the pages and I'm stumped. Hm.

This account is mostly used by my sons to download CC now, if you see me active, it's probably just them!
Mad Poster
#56 Old 2nd Apr 2015 at 1:04 AM
So...this thread: "Guide: Two Graphics Cards? How to make Sims stop using the integrated one." isn't the 'tale of two cards' answer???
OK. Now I'm stuck.

Please ~ support my TS2 habit! Shop at my Etsy shops:
CatherinesJewelry ~ Artisan Jewelry
Catherine's MOUSE ~ Up/Recycled Jewelry
and Vintage Stuffeths
Scholar
#57 Old 2nd Apr 2015 at 1:04 AM
Quote: Originally posted by DigitalSympathies
I'm pretty sure #14 has to do with graphics cards but I'm looking through all the pages and I'm stumped. Hm.

Me, too. And that thar darn thread with that thar clue in the name don't have a clue in it. Arrrrrr . . .

4th Placce : Aspiration N Me, Maxis Makeover Home Edition, My Girl, Stages of Life, SRE Cycle 2 Contests
Mad Poster
#58 Old 2nd Apr 2015 at 1:05 AM
I think I'm where you are... *sigh*

and Vintage Stuffeths
Mad Poster
#59 Old 2nd Apr 2015 at 1:06 AM
Quote: Originally posted by CatherineTCJD
So...this thread: "Guide: Two Graphics Cards? How to make Sims stop using the integrated one." isn't the 'tale of two cards' answer???
OK. Now I'm stuck.

It was that one, or the Game Help:System Requirements/MTS2 Recommendations one and now I'm like "hmmm..." because neither are it!

Field Researcher
#60 Old 2nd Apr 2015 at 1:08 AM
I'm glad I'm not the only one who thought of the graphics cards. I thought I might be stuck in a computer geek mindset.

Common sense is one of nature's great ironies... It turns out common sense isn't so common.

Please see my new journal for news on my mods as well as requests.
Scholar
#61 Old 2nd Apr 2015 at 1:10 AM
Well . . . our great minds were thinking alike, anyway. I think I'm wasting time clicking thru other threads that might be about cards in there.

Mad Poster
#62 Old 2nd Apr 2015 at 1:14 AM
Oh, Great Idea gurus - please, please, with your expert wisdom, give us another clue!

and Vintage Stuffeths
Lab Assistant
#63 Old 2nd Apr 2015 at 1:28 AM
Everywhere I look for the answer to 14, I turn up empty handed. 10 hours in, and counting!
Me? Sarcastic? Never.
staff: administrator
Original Poster
Field Researcher
#65 Old 2nd Apr 2015 at 1:53 AM
SuperSimoholic apparently got to the end, so at least we know the clue exists (somewhere).

Common sense is one of nature's great ironies... It turns out common sense isn't so common.

Test Subject
#66 Old 2nd Apr 2015 at 1:55 AM
Maybe your line of though is right, we just have to look from another perspective
Lab Assistant
#67 Old 2nd Apr 2015 at 1:56 AM
Quote: Originally posted by HugeLunatic
T'wards the end
Lunie was giddy
So all the clues
May not be at the head

I wonder if Lunie means Lunararc?
I dunno, I'm just trying to connect the dots here.
Field Researcher
#68 Old 2nd Apr 2015 at 2:00 AM
I finally found it. Pay attention to HugeLunatic's last two clues: a tale of two cards and not be at the head...

Scholar
#69 Old 2nd Apr 2015 at 2:08 AM
Found it, too.

Now, those eggs at that other hunt . . . from today and yesterday . . .

And, you know, I actually came onto the site this morning to put new swatches on my new upload and was distracted. I finished marking the spot with an X any-hoo.

Arrrrrrr.

Scholar
#71 Old 2nd Apr 2015 at 2:12 AM
Quote: Originally posted by HugeLunatic
Eggs? pffftt... I can't find those.

I found all of them from the first day, none from the second and two early this morning and was stumped. Came onto MTS and found a way more fun hunt that I could make at least have a clue about the clues.

Space Pony
#72 Old 2nd Apr 2015 at 2:12 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Chicken0895
I finally found it. Pay attention to HugeLunatic's last two clues: a tale of two cards and not be at the head...

Yep, got it as well after that, though missed it on my first pass. Now I just have to work up the courage to use the PM system, heh.
Mad Poster
#73 Old 2nd Apr 2015 at 2:19 AM
Gah, still stuck. My brain is all frazzly about this. I'm gonna make some tea.

Lab Assistant
#74 Old 2nd Apr 2015 at 2:40 AM
Clocking out at eleven hours. Although, the final piece was staring me in the face for roughly an hour, but I did it!
Test Subject
#75 Old 2nd Apr 2015 at 2:43 AM
I still don't get it.
Locked thread
Page 3 of 4