Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Semi-realistic default lipstick (male and/or female)

by Ketheira Posted 21st Dec 2013 at 10:11 PM - Updated 29th Dec 2013 at 6:57 PM by Ketheira : Added male default lipsticks and changed information accordingly + change to better title name.

15 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 2 Feedback Posts, 12 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2 Old 21st Dec 2013 at 11:58 PM
The third sim with the freckles is soooo pretty! By the way, these are awesome.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#3 Old 22nd Dec 2013 at 4:05 AM
These lipsticks are gorgeous! Will for sure make my townies look tons better~ Thanks so much.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#4 Old 22nd Dec 2013 at 7:56 AM
Wooooooo! I am sooooo excited about this! :D
I love your defaults! :D
I can't wait for the men's version! :D
I'm not sure if this is a dumb question or I missed it, but they are for Teens-Elders right?
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#5 Old 22nd Dec 2013 at 8:25 AM
Wow, these lipsticks are pretty! Thank you very much for sharing.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 22nd Dec 2013 at 4:19 PM
These sure are an improvement compared to EA.
What are you going to do next? I already have default eyebrows, so maybe you can do the rest of the makeup.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#7 Old 22nd Dec 2013 at 5:36 PM
These look wonderful. Thank you.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#8 Old 23rd Dec 2013 at 12:41 AM Last edited by Ketheira : 29th Dec 2013 at 6:32 PM.
Wow, so much positive feedback. 0.o I only edited the female adult files, but I will add for teens and elders as soon as possible!

EDIT: Wrong, the "fa" files actually fixed teens to elders already.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#9 Old 23rd Dec 2013 at 2:49 AM
Yes! I have been so tired of the EA lipsticks and the lips for males. Ugh! Ugly stuff.... Now, I can use yours. :3 They look so real. Also, I am glad that you will be doing the TF-EF and male DR lips as well! I will keep a close watch for the arrival of those. Nicely done! *claps*
Scholar
THANKS POST
#10 Old 25th Dec 2013 at 12:19 PM
Fantastic!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#11 Old 29th Dec 2013 at 6:42 PM
I assumed the "_afMakeupLipstick" only meant the adult female sims but I was wrong. They already worked for teen-elders. I had not checked for myself before uploading. x) That's a happy surprise.

Now, I've added a male version, please redownload the zip-file to get it!

And hey, if anyone knows how I can find the makeup files for children, please do tell. I cant find them through s3pe.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 4th Jan 2014 at 4:57 PM
Thanks :) but how come i put it in the folder and itts not in my sims game :,( HELPPPPPPP
Test Subject
Original Poster
#13 Old 17th Jan 2014 at 1:39 PM
Please, check out the help-section on CC before asking about it in this thread
Quote: Originally posted by SimCrazyLady
Thanks but how come i put it in the folder and itts not in my sims game :,( HELPPPPPPP

Np.
1. Download and unpack the .zip-file (you unpack by installing 7-zip , right-click the .zip-file and choose 7-zip > Unpack here)
2. Place the .package-files in the "C:\Users\YourName\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Mods"-folder
3. Make sure that you haven't got any other default replacement lipstick already in there, because they will conflict

If the problem remains check out the help-section on custom content, other than that I can't help you. Sorry.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#14 Old 9th Feb 2014 at 9:06 PM
These are awesome and really well done. Can't wait to use these! Thanks!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#15 Old 28th Feb 2015 at 11:28 PM
Thanks, I don't like my townies walking around with that EA lipstick
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#16 Old 1st Jun 2015 at 3:46 PM
I have used these for a while- they're amazing! Thank you for sharing them.