Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Scholar
#51 Old 17th Dec 2013 at 11:09 PM
That I had a job. Forever poor.
Advertisement
Instructor
#52 Old 18th Dec 2013 at 12:00 AM
I had this awful vivid dream that the world was crumbling and I was swinging like tarzan across this acid flood with this cheap video camera my dad got me for christmas, and it didn't make much sense but it was miserable and vivid and it took me several minutes to distinguish reality from dream after I woke up. And I was immediately so thankful that life is a million times better compared to that horrific dream.
Scholar
Original Poster
#53 Old 18th Dec 2013 at 9:15 AM
It's just strange I still get love dreams sometimes when I picture someone too much... I just makes me sad... I just hope I will have a good love and make my dream come true...

Sim Renders
www.ansettanimation.com

Ansett Animation Studios is a subsidiary of RomerJon17 Productions © 2019 - 2020
Alchemist
#54 Old 22nd Dec 2013 at 12:20 PM
No dreaming last night. too much

But I do hate dreams which appear too real. Depending on what kind of dream it is I wake up mad or crying..

If you remember me, I'm awesome!
#55 Old 23rd Dec 2013 at 7:47 PM
I had a dream this guy I liked turned out to be gay and I was really upset, haha.
The night before that I was being chased and had to fly over a river of blood. I had to use magic to evade my pursuers.
The night before that there was a snake that kept biting my hand repeatedly and wouldn't stop.

“Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.”
bleed-in-ink.tumblr.com
Lab Assistant
#56 Old 24th Dec 2013 at 9:17 PM
Last night i had a dream that i was back at school (i'm on winter break) and i'd forgotten my locker combo, and all of my stuff was in there i had woke up crying, i dont know why but i was. it was wired cuz i have my combo memorized, and i had to run it through my mind 3 times before i could sleep again......

once i also dreamed my grandpa died, and i was at his funeral crying (in the dream and in real life) hugging my grandma with my parents and sibling around me, nobody else. it was sad and i cried about it for hours after, i couldn't sleep that night anymore.

Challenges:
- ISBI (Sylvarlotte)
- Wishacy: (Odette)
- Do It As You Go (Cas)
-Perfect Genetics (Alyssa)
Scholar
#57 Old 24th Dec 2013 at 11:16 PM
It want last night, but it was a few weeks ago, but it was the best dream ever- I still remember it!
My best friend (dunno who, it wasnt anyone I know) gave me a piggy back ride and in stead of walking/ running, the best friend was hopping like a bunny. We were in my actual friend's neighbourhood, and each bounce would give me and the unknown bestie a view of the roof of each flat. Then we went in through one of the windows and 2 friends, apparently siblings, (also unknown) were already there in the hall way of the flat. The bro was in a grey suit, the girl in a dress with hair in a bun and red lipstick. They both start yelling "Hurry up you two! They're coming-hide!" So we all dive into the bath tub all on top of each other- we pulled down the yellow shower curtain over our heads. Door bell rings and a voice asks if any one is there, and could they be nice and open up, as doors are difficult to replace on short notice. So I open the door and there's a SWAT team (?) outside and they all wave hello. The one who spoke asked "did you rob the bank?" I answered, "yes of course we did". He answers with "ok, just checking"
And then it was monday morning again.

Sorry that was a little long
Theorist
#58 Old 26th Dec 2013 at 12:29 AM
When I was 12 I remember a specific trail where I was biking, and an adult man called me an asshole as he biked past me. So my dream took place on that specific trail and put me in a walking race by myself and my boots were backwards for some reason. So I guess my dream was telling me 1. that it was a dream 2. I wished to go backwards in time, presumably to find that biker and reconcile.

My brain is an asshole for carrying this luggage all this time, so that biker was right to call me an asshole.
Top Secret Researcher
#59 Old 26th Dec 2013 at 1:30 AM
I dreamt that I was an orphan living in a kingdom. I had this mysterious ring. So, one day I tried to sell it for food, and then this caught the attention of the king, who took me in. And then one of the dukes in the kingdom attacked the castle and I decided to go with them for whatever reason. And then it turns out that I was somehow related to the family. (My brain showed me pictures of some people who apparently looked like me, despite being cartoons when the rest of the world wasn't, but never elaborated.) And the ring I had somehow carried blueprints for a machine that would allow the family to take over. Then I woke up.

I think my brain is telling me that I need to write more often, because it won't stop doing it in my sleep.
Alchemist
#60 Old 26th Dec 2013 at 1:45 AM
It's almost 3AM. I've been spending 1.5 hours trying to find the post about some awesome I dream I've had. It's a rather long text and I wanted to copy/paste, might do that tomorrow.

For now I can tell you that I'm forgetting every dream since a week or so. Before that, I've had lots of dreams about a zombie apocalypse and some of them repeated (Or just were very familiar, somehoww/ Dejavu like).

#61 Old 27th Dec 2013 at 3:12 PM
A little devil,who try to get into my house.Well he made it,but I cut off his head and burned him.I wonder what the meaning can be of this dream......
Field Researcher
#62 Old 27th Dec 2013 at 9:00 PM Last edited by simmodder69 : 27th Dec 2013 at 10:06 PM.
My last dream was TOO real. I felt everything like I was there. I dreamed that one of my birds, the one that died a few months ago, was back and it was all just a dream (him being dead and all that). I had a dream inside a dream! But, then everything became weird like, my bird that is still alive suddenly duplicated. Then one of them flew on my finger and started biting me. I felt the pain like it was real, but couldn´t wake up. Then my mom came into my room (still in the dream) and said I should open my window. I did that and a few seconds after the window was open, my dead bird and the duplicated one started screaming in a demonic sound and turned to black ash. After that I woke up. I don´t like this, never had such a real dream before, it can only mean bad stuff...
Lab Assistant
#63 Old 29th Dec 2013 at 11:29 PM
Last night i was in a sims zombie apocolyse D: i lived with: (all of these sims / people are non-existent)

-my hubby (forgot his name)
-my daughter, Luna
-my twins, Tyler and Farsha (a girl and a boy)
-a teenage big sister, Ruby
-Ruby's sister, Sarah (child)
-a father, Joe
-Joe's son (teen) Bryce
and finnaly -Joes son (child) Maxwill ( yes, maxwill i blame it on my headache i had before bed)

but after the intro (im not joking there was like a game intro that told me all about the people) , a zombie came in and ate Tyler and i woke up. it was somewhat scary.
-

Challenges:
- ISBI (Sylvarlotte)
- Do It As You Go (Cas)
Lab Assistant
#64 Old 29th Mar 2014 at 7:11 AM Last edited by keepsims : 29th Mar 2014 at 7:24 AM.
This did not happen recently but almost EVERY year i dream about a kid block party in my old neighborhood?
Also when i have dream where i know i am dreaming i can re-enter the dream if i really want to find out what happens, so basically i just let the dreams where i know i am dreaming just go on.
Scholar
#65 Old 29th Mar 2014 at 8:47 AM
A few weeks ago, I had this dream where I was in America and Condolezza Rice had hired me to drive from NYC to Los Angeles and stop this guy from marrying some girl because he cheated on her during his stag night. So I got Michael Knight's car KITT off Knight Rider and was driving across this desert with lots of red rocks and KITT said he was running low on gas. Just then a truck stop/restaurant was coming up, so I drove into the carpark and all of a sudden these lowriders came out from behind the restaurant and surrounded me. They were driving around in a big circle and kept going 'WUZZUUUUP' like gangstas out of Compton or something. They had sensors on their grills like KITT that would flash gold whenever they said it.

I didn't get to see what happened next because I woke up, but I really hope that dream continues sometime.

Heaven's Peak, my CAW WIP
Scholar
#66 Old 29th Mar 2014 at 10:41 AM
Last night I dreamt that I was at a school for witches, like in the Worst Witch (old english TV programme for kids). Only it was a boarding school like Hogwarts. I was still going out with one of my exes, and he had come to visit me because I was poorly in bed. He was pointing things out to me through the window, and he was trying to point out some flowers that had coins on them, but I couldn't see them, so he took me outside for a closer look. We met a girl begging on the street, I said not to give her money because she was dangerous, but he gave her 2p and she gave him 1p back. Then she and her pimp started chasing us, we only just got back in time, but I realised my ex was evil and he had done it on purpose to kill me. Then I started fighting with my roomates, who were an old friend from school and Yazoo from Final Fantasy 7. It was really violent, like hair-pulling and punching and stuff. Then we went to lessons, and we had a lesson about a giant spider who was just outside the window. Me and another girl were late because our shoelaces snapped, and I couldn't tie mine together again. Then we had an assembly, and were introduced to a noodle delivery bloke with 2 heads. Then we had to go and be in a play, but I was late again because my other shoelace snapped. It was so weird. It was one of those dreams that went on for ages.

The really weird thing is, the old friend from school is in so many of my dreams lately, but in real life, I haven't even seen her for years. Also lately I keep having physical fights with people in my dreams, which is quite disturbing, because I'm not a violent person.
Inventor
#67 Old 29th Mar 2014 at 12:33 PM
That I was riding a cow and the cow killed herself by jumping out of a window.
Alchemist
#68 Old 29th Mar 2014 at 1:24 PM
Another Zombie Apocalypse dream.

#69 Old 29th Mar 2014 at 5:00 PM
i was in the hunger games as a girl named Raine ...... i dunno.

Challenges:
- ISBI (Sylvarlotte)
- Do It As You Go (Cas)
Scholar
Original Poster
#70 Old 2nd Apr 2014 at 11:23 AM
This is one strange dream. I remember I was at the canteen making 4 egg sandwiches and they were quite huge! I met this nice canteen lady and she let me to make my own lunch on their counter. When they were done, I was woken up by a notification on my smart phone and I didn't get a chance to eat my egg sandwich... LMAO xD

Sim Renders
www.ansettanimation.com

Ansett Animation Studios is a subsidiary of RomerJon17 Productions © 2019 - 2020
Alchemist
#71 Old 2nd Apr 2014 at 7:08 PM
That I was talking to my friend on Facebook... except she doesn't have Facebook. And we were talking about dolls...

Pretty tame, actually, compared to my usual dreams, which are usually violently scary or just... strange as fuck. *shudder*
Instructor
#72 Old 2nd Apr 2014 at 8:37 PM
Well, in my life I have had many dreams. Happy, sad, scary.

But last night for the first time in my life I had an angry dream. I mean seriously angry. I was in a restuarant - a big one - about two hundred people were eating dinner and several guys in masks came in to rob the place. First, I was angry at them for just trying to hurt or possibly kill innocent people. Then I got mad. SO mad. I jumped up and helped them. In this dream I did horrible things to children and others.

I woke up a very spooked because A) I've never had a dream like that. B) I'm a very calm person and C) I still felt mad upon waking to the point I was shaking a bit.

My thoughts went immediately to what was happening around me and what could bring out such anger and angst. I finally zeroed in on my anti-seizure medication and I got my answers when I looked up the term coined with it...

Keppra rage.

I spent a lot of time researching this and read so many patient accounts. Some seemed fine but others had violent reactions to it. Some became so angry with spouses or children that they had to leave their house or lock themselves in another room to keep from lashing out. Average sweet people turned into monsters.

I immediatly wanted to switch medications but my primary said to leave that to my neurologist - and appointment I've had to push back to help out my niece.

Also as far as dreaming goes, a couple years ago I couldn't sleep so they put me on Ambien. Yet another medicine coined with a term.

Ambien Zombies.

This medication sometimes caused people to live hours or an entire day while still sleeping or having no realization of having done anything. Some of those disturbing events were even murder. In me, it made me have odd dreams. I knew what I was doing but I couldn't control my body. I remember getting out of bed and staring at a floor lamp and knowing I had to remove the bulb. The sake of the world depended on it - or so my mind told me. I stood for hours, I believe. Part of me was telling myself to go back to bed, but I just felt high and completely spaced. I couldn't control anything.

I dropped that medicine.

Naked in front of a crowed or driving a car without brakes gives me enough trouble.
Mad Poster
#73 Old 7th Jul 2014 at 3:49 AM
I dreamed I made a discovery in set theory (which is odd because in real life I know very little about set theory). I wrote an entire paper about it, drew diagrams, typed it, and printed it out. After I printed it out, I decided to meticulously proofread it because of the importance of perfect accuracy. I was working on that when my husband woke me up and asked me where his nasal spray was.
Inventor
#74 Old 7th Jul 2014 at 8:01 AM
That I was pregnant and I could not for the life of me remember who the father was, I also killed a bunch of people.

Quote:
Imagination is more important than knowledge. For knowledge is limited to all we now know and understand, while imagination embraces the entire world, and all there ever will be to know and understand.

- poof gone -
Scholar
#75 Old 8th Jul 2014 at 4:31 PM
I dreamed that I was dreaming of a dream of a (no it isn't a dream this time) bouncy castle that wasn't actually bouncy, but I could feel a bouncy sensation in me anyway, and then my friend telling me that she had a phantom limb.

The drop off has been made. You've been warned.
Page 3 of 39