Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Banned
#51 Old 7th Nov 2011 at 2:19 AM
Quote: Originally posted by 5M0K3
Okay... I know there is someone that you always want to agree with on forums. There are two people I always want to agree with - but I'm not saying until someone else posts on this. Aw screw it.

EDIT: Put it under the 'spoiler' button... More excitement when seeing who is it! (In order to do this, put spoiler in brackets, and at the end of the text, add /spoiler in brackets. IF YOU WANT.

I think you mean a non-sexual crush. If you mean a 'sexual' crush, then I am afraid that your feelings for kiwi_tea will never be reciprocated, since your profile says that you are female and kiwi_tea is a gay male who is already happily married to a man. Not to be disappointing, but it's important to not take your online crushes too seriously.

Look at the bright side! At least you can still say hi to him and make friends with him!
Advertisement
Banned
Original Poster
#52 Old 7th Nov 2011 at 2:25 AM
I believe I stated this is a non-sexual crush.

No rude feelings intended!
Scholar
#53 Old 7th Nov 2011 at 3:37 AM
Quote: Originally posted by 5M0K3
I liked the muffins more than the cherries. Y'know who's avatars I really like? pare321 and pare321's.

there, fixed.

"You're born naked, and everything else is drag."
dA
Last.fm
tumblr
Banned
Original Poster
#54 Old 7th Nov 2011 at 3:41 AM
Quote: Originally posted by pare321
there, fixed.
You wish
Inventor
#55 Old 7th Nov 2011 at 4:27 AM Last edited by GigaRevival : 7th Nov 2011 at 4:58 AM.
I don't have a "crush" on anyone here at MTS. There's a few people milling around that I think are quite cool, but I'm sure they're already aware of their awesome-sauce status. No need to inflate their ego further.

"Goonies never say die."
Banned
Original Poster
#56 Old 7th Nov 2011 at 4:34 AM
Oh? I'm intrigued. Please... Tell me more.
Instructor
#57 Old 7th Nov 2011 at 5:08 AM
I find it hard to agree with someone completely on every issue so I guess that means I have no MTS crushes.

I'm just disagreeable that way.
Banned
#58 Old 7th Nov 2011 at 5:32 AM
I will go with Muffins..
Banned
#59 Old 7th Nov 2011 at 6:12 AM
That'd be unalisaa. She's always there for me to reword my thoughts in a non-offensive way ^^
Forum Resident
#60 Old 7th Nov 2011 at 7:12 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Lance
That'd be unalisaa. She's always there for me to reword my thoughts in a non-offensive way ^^
Lance, my pal, you are
walking on thin ice.
Alchemist
#61 Old 7th Nov 2011 at 7:19 AM
I can't find my name anywhere on this thread, what's going on? *disapproving*

Evil doesn't worry about not being good. - The Warden, Dragon Age Origins
Field Researcher
#62 Old 7th Nov 2011 at 9:45 AM Last edited by unalisaa : 7th Nov 2011 at 10:08 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by Lance

Quote: Originally posted by Element Leaf
http://i.eho.st/pglz4tw6.gif
Lance, my pal, you are
walking on thin ice.

Oh, you two. Stop it!

One S, two As.
Banned
#63 Old 7th Nov 2011 at 10:23 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Element Leaf
Lance, my pal, you are walking on thin ice.
Do you think it's gonna catch up with me someday?
Banned
Original Poster
#64 Old 7th Nov 2011 at 1:50 PM
Quote: Originally posted by The Creeper
I can't find my name anywhere on this thread, what's going on? *disapproving*
I actually do have to admit I went through a erm, "phase", if you will, where everything The Creeper said was absolutely amazing. Feelin' nostalgic?
Scholar
#65 Old 7th Nov 2011 at 2:50 PM
Oh yeah, I forgot to mention unalisaa. Again, my feelings are non-sexual (she's too young and too female )but she's another person who I think is very intelligent and I appreciate her sense of humor. It made me feel old when I found out that she was 3-4 years younger than me, but I had to be made aware at some point that there are intelligent people who are younger than I am. :P
Top Secret Researcher
#66 Old 7th Nov 2011 at 3:21 PM
Ya see I dont really know.

Why did I move here? I guess it was the weather.

GTA V
Field Researcher
#67 Old 7th Nov 2011 at 4:34 PM

Believe it or not, I have MTS-crushes, too.
Everyone knows about my man-crush on Mistermook, but both Pare321 and kiwi_tea are dreamy, too.
I need to make one thing clear, though: I don't want to creep anyone out, so I need to make sure you all realise that when I say "crush", what I mean is purely sexual. I have no respect for any of these people as intelligent beings, and my enjoyment of their sense of humour is negligible at best. Only rude feelings intended!

One S, two As.
Scholar
#68 Old 7th Nov 2011 at 4:37 PM
The Creeper goes for me, then. She is the person that makes me love spending my times in OT forum.

Hey there! :)
Alchemist
#69 Old 7th Nov 2011 at 4:39 PM
^Aww, thank you! I never thought I'm that loveable.

Scholar
#70 Old 7th Nov 2011 at 4:52 PM
Element Leaf, unalisaa, whiterider

"You're born naked, and everything else is drag."
dA
Last.fm
tumblr
Mad Poster
#71 Old 7th Nov 2011 at 5:15 PM
I've never had the urge to agree with someone on forums, but I do press the agree button every once in a while. Not sure if that makes me a serial crusher or a lazy poster.
Field Researcher
#72 Old 7th Nov 2011 at 5:28 PM
Quote: Originally posted by pare321
whiterider

For so long, I have been trying to ignore it. But every time I read whiterider's name, all I can think about is this.

One S, two As.
Scholar
#73 Old 7th Nov 2011 at 5:49 PM
Quote: Originally posted by The Creeper
^Aww, thank you! I never thought I'm that loveable.

Err, okay. JK, I love you in non-sexual way, think that you're older (much older) than me...

And, *crossing arms* WHO hits the disagree button in my post before? :cylon:

Hey there! :)
Alchemist
#74 Old 7th Nov 2011 at 5:57 PM
^Yeah, I got it.

Forum Resident
#75 Old 7th Nov 2011 at 6:37 PM
I think it's really hard to develop a sexual crush in forums (though I'm sure some do ), it's mostly developing a fondness for someone who displays qualities you like within their posts Not knowing what someone looks like or not knowing/knowing their age will put a dampener on any feelings beyond just liking.

Also I've got to say Pare, That. Is. Really. Creepy....... luckily though (for me) I like your sence of humor

Disclaimer: These are the personally, personal opinions of me, myself and I. Yours may vary.
Terms & conditions do not apply
Locked thread | Locked by: jhd1189 Reason: See inside
Page 3 of 5