Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Defaulting the Men - Default Replacement Suits

by ~Hanala~ Posted 10th Nov 2011 at 10:29 PM - Updated 14th Nov 2011 at 12:05 AM by ~Hanala~

13 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 5 Feedback Posts, 7 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Not actually evil.
THANKS POST
#2 Old 10th Nov 2011 at 11:28 PM
Love the olive shoes. :D
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 11th Nov 2011 at 12:48 AM Last edited by ~Hanala~ : 11th Nov 2011 at 2:11 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by CatOfEvilGenius
Love the olive shoes. :D

Me too! (Thank you Berg!)
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#4 Old 11th Nov 2011 at 4:28 AM
Awesome! I love this suits so much, they remind me to The Beatles :P. Thank you!
Test Subject
#5 Old 11th Nov 2011 at 7:39 AM
I like your suits, but I like the Maxis ones, too. My gentlemen don't want to lose any of their suits, so is it possible to get this as regular downloads, not replacing anything?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#6 Old 11th Nov 2011 at 7:51 AM
Quote: Originally posted by therasmuse
Awesome! I love this suits so much, they remind me to The Beatles :P. Thank you!

Thanks & your very welcome! It's one of my fave suits so I had to make it default so all my npc sims could look stylish too!

Quote: Originally posted by I-Am-Weasel
I like your suits, but I like the Maxis ones, too. My gentlemen don't want to lose any of their suits, so is it possible to get this as regular downloads, not replacing anything?

Yep, no problem! Just go to Berg's download page http://modthesims.info/d/242806, and download the suits there. Those are not default replacements, so you can keep your Maxis suits and have Berg's suits as custom content. Hope that helps & have fun
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 13th Nov 2011 at 1:07 AM
Thanks It Worked Perfect!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 17th Dec 2011 at 10:41 PM
Thank you!! These suits are the perfect replacement!
Test Subject
#9 Old 26th Dec 2011 at 2:43 PM
I like it, but I just can't accept the jackets. They look too tight and unfitting on the chest!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 28th Mar 2013 at 4:39 PM
Ooo Man Thats Fantastic!!!!! Tnx Man Oh Yeah!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 28th Feb 2014 at 8:58 PM
Thanks You Cool Super
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 6th Jul 2015 at 3:25 AM
I've been hoping these were made thank you!!
Test Subject
#13 Old 3rd Oct 2016 at 8:16 PM
I like these! But I was wondering, can anyone tell me where the hair for the guy in the middle with the white jacket is from, please? I quite like it! If anyone can tell me, that would be great
Test Subject
#14 Old 15th Jan 2017 at 12:09 AM
Nice suits ! Thank you !

Quote: Originally posted by katnisseverdeen3
I like these! But I was wondering, can anyone tell me where the hair for the guy in the middle with the white jacket is from, please? I quite like it! If anyone can tell me, that would be great

I'm late but just in case someone sees it, I think it's " Peggy October 2009 " Male Hair.

CUSTOM versions :
Remi/maxis textures by Amylu1988 : HERE n°1
Pooklet textures by Almighty Hat : HERE n°2
(You'll have to scroll down the page to find it. It's the third one starting from the bottom.)

DEFAULT version by PixelSwirl : HERE n°3