Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
Original Poster
#1 Old 1st Oct 2011 at 1:10 AM Last edited by simsample : 8th Nov 2011 at 12:24 AM. Reason: Amended thread title
Default Sims 3 Pets Pictures
Please post your images of your Sims 3 Pets here!
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#2 Old 1st Oct 2011 at 2:00 AM Last edited by Freelance Wolf : 1st Oct 2011 at 2:18 AM.
Hey great idea! Now I can post all my photos in one place.

Newest one is the wolves from the 1991 Disney movie, Beauty and the Beast.

These wolves attack Belle on sight as she runs away from the castle. Real wolves are actually very shy due to centuries of persecution at the hands of man and thus people who walk in the woods will rarely see one. Arctic wolves, who have not suffered compared to Timber wolves, will readily approach people.

If you want to see the rest of my creations, you can actually click on this link. All my creations is in the first post.

If you want to download my Sims 3 pets, click here and then go to my Studio. To see images of all my pets, click here.
Field Researcher
#3 Old 1st Oct 2011 at 8:00 AM
A sims 3 pets picture thread.

I like your wolf. You've really managed to create a sense of wildness.

I've been focusing on creating cats. Some attempts are better than others.

Two different versions of a dollface Persian cat (I believe that is that right term for this kind of Persian.)

Here's one of my source pics
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 1st Oct 2011 at 4:46 PM
I've been working on making self sims of my girlfriend and I, so naturally, the first pet I made when I tried the demo(un-installed the demo after packaging up all my pets due to it wrecking my game!) was our real life dog Romë(pronounced Romy) Adelle. The actions the sim dog did when I picked her traits were AMAZINGLY like her RL counterpart XD

And the real deal for comparison

Field Researcher
#5 Old 1st Oct 2011 at 6:01 PM Last edited by Freelance Wolf : 1st Oct 2011 at 7:21 PM.
Sooo cuuuuute! Is she part German Shepherd? The last pic is similar. The GSD is my favourite breed.

Anyway, here's my newest dog, er wolf. It's Hige, the carefree, food-loving, lazy wolf from the 2003 anime, Wolf's Rain. As if you didn't notice, I gave him the Lazy, Piggy and Playful traits. He's also the chubbiest wolf I've ever seen and he is also my favourite wolf out of the four. Blue doesn't count because she's half. I didn't add in the collar because collars look just bad on foofy dogs. Chest pattern isn't exact as sadly there is one of the few areas on a dog that you can't actually customize.

If you want to download my Sims 3 pets, click here and then go to my Studio. To see images of all my pets, click here.
Field Researcher
#6 Old 1st Oct 2011 at 6:46 PM
Aw fun Wish I could download the demo. Everytime I click on the link the same webpage pops up.

I once thought i was sad because I had no shoes, then I saw a man with no feet.
Animals are such agreeable friends – they ask no questions, they pass no criticisms.
Field Researcher
#7 Old 1st Oct 2011 at 6:50 PM
Quote: Originally posted by clynnc19
Aw fun Wish I could download the demo. Everytime I click on the link the same webpage pops up.

Ah it's only 18 days left until it comes out, so you won't need to wait that long.

Lab Assistant
#8 Old 1st Oct 2011 at 7:06 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Freelance Wolf
Sooo cuuuuute! Is she part German Shepherd? The last pic is similar. The GSD is my favourite breed.

Anyway, here's my newest dog, er wolf. It's Hige, the carefree, food-loving, lazy wolf from the 2003 anime, Wolf's Rain. As if you didn't notice, I gave him the Lazy, Piggy and Playful traits. He's also the chubbiest wolf I've ever seen and he is also my favourite wolf out of the four. Blue doesn't count because she's half. I didn't add in the collar because collars look just bad on foofy dogs. Chest pattern isn't exact as sadly there is one of the few areas on a dog that you can't actually customize.

Yea she's a GSD/Husky mix. LOVE your wolves!

We have a kitten too but sadly right now she's too small to sim.....and even if I tried I'd give up, she has a mark on her back that looks like the silhouette of a smurfs head and it would drive me nuts when I couldn't get it right lol
Field Researcher
#9 Old 1st Oct 2011 at 9:29 PM
The Demo corrupted my game so I had to reinstall it, looking forward to the game though!
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 1st Oct 2011 at 9:45 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Shhh
The Demo corrupted my game so I had to reinstall it, looking forward to the game though!

Corrupted mine too, but thankfully I was able to work around the problem and get it fixed without having to uninstall my sims games, because my dvd/cd drive stopped working several months ago and I've been unable to fix it
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 1st Oct 2011 at 10:53 PM
The Horse Shoe Ranch All My Pets
I have made many and like to show you what I have made so far! One problem in the CAP Demo dose not stay saved in the CC area to chose a Sim at all nothing is there and have saved all of them! How can this be fixed or can we? TY Here is a link in to my Studio of my up loads!

http://www.thesims3.com/userExchang...3&assetType=pet

Lightning Starz

Black Velvet Starz

Mohawk Starz Son Of Lightning Starz & Black Velvet Staz

Rio Dancer Starz

Morning Glory Starz

Midnight Blue Starz

Many more at The Sims 3 Offical Site @ My Studio!
Field Researcher
#12 Old 1st Oct 2011 at 11:42 PM
New one.

Blue from the 2003 anime Wolf's Rain from Bones Studio. The pet dog of Quent Yaiden, she attacks wolves on the belief they destroyed her town and Quent's family but learns later that she is part wolf. She forms a relationship with Hige and although Quent casts her out, she remains loyal to him until the very end. You can attach a spike collar if you wish.

Field Researcher
#13 Old 2nd Oct 2011 at 3:05 AM
Continuing the Wolf's Rain theme, here's the runt of the pack, Toboe.

Toboe from the 2003 anime Wolf's Rain. The youngest member of the pack, Toboe is a hyper wolf who doesn't know how to be a wolf because he was raised by a human being. He hangs out with Tsume on a regular basis and doesn't know when to quit when the older wolf brushes him away. He's also a dang coward...until he went and fought a mammoth sized walrus! He's insane I tell you.

Lab Assistant
#14 Old 2nd Oct 2011 at 3:29 AM Last edited by Sakarri : 2nd Oct 2011 at 7:53 AM.
Click thumbnails to see full size.

My Avatar

Horses

Wolf's Rain

D. Gray-man Cats

Field Researcher
#15 Old 2nd Oct 2011 at 4:12 AM
And I thought I was the only one who did some Wolf's Rain characters. Yours are good though, more realistic colours and I you must've used less fur than me since you have collars on. I'm still going to continue making them though since I'm already on a roll.

Lab Assistant
#16 Old 2nd Oct 2011 at 4:20 AM
Thanks! I like yours, too! If you increase the neck size, collars still look decent on fluffy animals.
Field Researcher
#17 Old 2nd Oct 2011 at 4:25 AM
Oh really? Well I tried and no matter what they still looked bad even with neck size on max. It's like all the fur that would be underneath the collar would suddenly disappear so you'd have a dog with a collar on a really skinny neck...that's not how it works in real life Maybe you're just better than me in putting collars on fluffy dogs.

Lab Assistant
#18 Old 2nd Oct 2011 at 4:37 AM
Maybe it's because of the fur shape? I used the Siberian Husky fur on all the wolves.
Field Researcher
#19 Old 2nd Oct 2011 at 4:40 AM
Ah maybe that's it then. I didn't use Siberian Husky fur on any of the wolves. I wanted thicker fur so I used some other fur types so that probably explains about the collar. Kinda stupid though because collars should be usable on every fur type, even very furry dogs. Bah. Oh well, it doesnt make the doggies/wolfies any less cute :3

Lab Assistant
Inventor
#21 Old 2nd Oct 2011 at 10:12 AM Last edited by Nekonyami : 2nd Oct 2011 at 10:31 AM.
Yay! Finally a pet picture thread!

Sailor Moon Cats

Scooby-Doo
Field Researcher
#22 Old 2nd Oct 2011 at 1:23 PM
More cats:

This is a Maine Coon with the greyer coloring.

It's a hard face and coat to make. Here are my reference pics.
Field Researcher
#23 Old 2nd Oct 2011 at 4:49 PM Last edited by Freelance Wolf : 2nd Oct 2011 at 5:49 PM.
Finished Tsume and Kiba

Tsume from the 2003 anime Wolf's Rain by Bones Studio. The grey wolf isn't very friendly and is cold at times in the pack but in time he becomes just a tad more friendly, particularly to Toboe. He doubts the existence of Paradise. The scar on his chest cannot be added because it's one of the few areas on a dog that cannot be customized. Tsume is Japanese for 'claw.'

Kiba from the 2003 anime Wolf's Rain by Bones Studio. Kiba is Japanese for 'Fang.' The Alpha of the pack, he is the one who leads the other wolves to Paradise, the fabled land that only wolves can find. Tsume doesn't care much for him

Added Darcia

Darcia from the 2003 anime Wolf's Rain by Bones Studio. Darcia is an aristocrat and the antagonist, attempting to open Paradise. At the end of the show he reveals himself to be a descendant of wolves and assumes the shape of a black wolf (although he looks a dark purple in the anime).

Lab Assistant
#24 Old 2nd Oct 2011 at 10:07 PM
I'm very curious as to what someone could disagree with about my pictures. Do you disagree with me turning Allen Walker into a cat?

Durarara!!
Instructor
#25 Old 2nd Oct 2011 at 10:38 PM
My animals in wild I mean the backyard of course

Could someone write me how to make that "Spoiler" Button?
Page 1 of 14