Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Forum Resident
#26 Old 28th Jun 2011 at 7:52 PM
Happy birthday Delphy! And thanks for your hard work with everything.

MaraLetsPlay on Youtube - Sims Let's Plays and Livestreams
Mara @ LJ - Downloads and stories
TS2 Patch and Pre-made Sim Archive | TS2 Townie/NPC Archive | TS3 Pre-made Sim Archive
Advertisement
Test Subject
#27 Old 28th Jun 2011 at 8:22 PM
Thanks, Delphy, for all the work you do to make MTS the premier Sims website in cyberspace. Happy Birthday!
Test Subject
#28 Old 28th Jun 2011 at 8:28 PM
It's great to see this place come back. The other Sims 2 sites I tried to find... messy and not much to go by. Though Holy Simoly was not that bad.
Test Subject
#29 Old 28th Jun 2011 at 8:37 PM
What happened to Sexy Sims 2?
Field Researcher
#30 Old 28th Jun 2011 at 8:47 PM Last edited by starrling : 29th Jun 2011 at 12:50 AM.
Thanks again for all the hard work you do (and the moderators, too!). I'm trying to download a couple of things from creator Nanisim but keep getting 404 -

Sorry, the page you were looking for could not be found
Showing related results for: http://chii.modthesims.info/getfile.php?file=1044049

Sorry, the page you were looking for could not be found
Showing related results for: http://chii.modthesims.info/getfile.php?file=1046025

ETA: Fixed now! Thank you!

You can never have too much yarn, fabric, or books.
Top Secret Researcher
#31 Old 28th Jun 2011 at 9:36 PM Last edited by LuvSims2011 : 28th Jun 2011 at 10:25 PM.
i screamed when i saw the site come back. i really did. so i now lurk the site once again...i love mts.

and for some reason u can type in modthesims2.com in your browser and get better quality...but u cant log in. anyone else notice the glitch?
Test Subject
#32 Old 28th Jun 2011 at 10:02 PM
Losing this place has made me realize how hopelessly dependent I am on it.

I'm glad to have it back.
Field Researcher
#33 Old 28th Jun 2011 at 10:02 PM
yay we're back!
thanks!
Warrior Gryphon
site owner
Original Poster
#34 Old 28th Jun 2011 at 10:42 PM
Quote: Originally posted by LuvSims2011
i screamed when i saw the site come back. i really did. so i now lurk the site once again...i love mts.

and for some reason u can type in modthesims2.com in your browser and get better quality...but u cant log in. anyone else notice the glitch?

What do you mean "better quality"?

Story books are full of fairy tales, of Kings and Queens, and the bluest skies.
The Great AntiJen
retired moderator
#35 Old 28th Jun 2011 at 11:00 PM
Ah good - we're back. Thanks for all the hard work Delphy.
Mad Poster
#36 Old 28th Jun 2011 at 11:10 PM
Thank you for all your work. It's still a bit buggy in places - sometimes the dropdowns don't work, some images don't show - but it's better than nothing at all. I feel like I'm in my web developing days all over again, back when I coded my first NeoPage and saw how it was all slowly coming together ;D

Angie/DS | Baby Sterling - 24/2/2014
This account is mostly used by my sons to download CC now, if you see me active, it's probably just them!
Test Subject
#37 Old 28th Jun 2011 at 11:43 PM
????????
Test Subject
#38 Old 28th Jun 2011 at 11:43 PM
thanks for bringing the site back! looking forward to see sexysims2.com back on hopefully soon...
Test Subject
#39 Old 28th Jun 2011 at 11:52 PM
I'd like to echo a lot of others - thanks for the work you do and help others do on this site, and when will SexySims be back up? I get a '502 Bad Gateway' error when I try to go there, and below that it says 'nginx/0.8.53' if that helps at all. Again, thanks!
Lab Assistant
#40 Old 29th Jun 2011 at 1:46 AM
Thanks so much for putting up with all our impatience!

From the day I was born...until the day I die...
The only side I'm on...
Is my own.
Meet Me In My Next Life
#41 Old 29th Jun 2011 at 2:13 AM Last edited by Simonut : 29th Jun 2011 at 5:11 AM.
Thank you Delphy, all seem to be back on track and fine, while the site was down these past few days I enter myself into "Rehab" from being on MTS. My therapist told me I was doing very well with my recovery from MTS, but today I have fallen off the wagon. I do not think there is any hope for me being addicted to MTS day after day. Happy Birthday Delphy's

"Nothing in life is a Surprise it just happen to come your way at the time".
Inventor
#42 Old 29th Jun 2011 at 2:18 AM Last edited by VioletPadfoot : 29th Jun 2011 at 2:43 AM. Reason: Had a question I forgot to ask.
Yay! It's back! I think I was suffering from ModTheSims withdrawal or something. Thank you Delphy for the hard work you put into the site over the weekend!

Question:
Quote: Originally posted by Delphy
2. New uploads aren't working yet (nor is edit attachments)

Everything else *should* work, but if not, please let me know here. My priority now will be to get the edit attachments part working so people can update their files, and after that the upload queue.

Does this mean we can't submit anything new? And if so do you have any idea when we will be able to again? (you're probably tired of the question "when" by now but I spent the downtime creating stuff)

I'll stop being anti-social when the rest of the world quits being idiots!

My Own Website! www.violetpadfootscreations.weebly.com
Test Subject
#43 Old 29th Jun 2011 at 2:31 AM
thank you and its great to be back with mts. thanks for all your hard work
Instructor
#44 Old 29th Jun 2011 at 2:36 AM
Oh yes! Happy Birthday Delphy! I hope you can make it up to yourself, or I might send you some brownies!

My true to life tumblr: http://smargent.tumblr.com/
Scholar
#45 Old 29th Jun 2011 at 3:00 AM
First off, happy birthday Delphy!!!! I was so happy to get on the web this morning and find MTS up and running.

Quote: Originally posted by Delphy
1. Guests are not allowed to download for the moment.

This may have changed since I discovered it this afternoon, but I was still able to download as a 'guest' - i.e. without being logged in. (I had to clear my modthesims.info cookies in order to stay logged in, but I was downloading for some time before I realized that I kept getting logged out every time I switched pages.)
Field Researcher
#46 Old 29th Jun 2011 at 4:15 AM
Great, glad it all back!

I searched for mts and ended up navigating to echo.modthesims2.com. It is faster, can't log in. No idea what server is for what. Perhaps I oughta go pillaging through your journal.

Anyways, everything seems to be coming back slowly. There is a few connection issues, database errors and what have you. I'm sure it'll be a few days before its all right again.

/me shares some patience with everyone

Also, happy birthday! Hope you do something fun old man :P

** Patrick Stewart + Felicia Day + Bruce Campbell + zombie invasion + the cast of Firefly = my happiness.
Or, Chocolate ... yea I'll go with chocolate. **
Field Researcher
#47 Old 29th Jun 2011 at 4:55 AM Last edited by Deeney : 29th Jun 2011 at 4:56 AM. Reason: Delphys birthday
thanks to MTS
Thanks all to your tireless efforts. Wouldn't be the sims without MTS.

Ps happy birthday Delphy!
Forum Resident
#48 Old 29th Jun 2011 at 5:22 AM
Default Creator Tools showing Database Error
Firstly, sweet Delphy, happy birthday to you and thank you so much for your hard work & dedication... and good God, man--patience! You're greatly appreciated!
Re. letting you know abt any problems here: Under User Tools>Creator Tools tabs show Database Error page when clicking on each.

ETA: Shiznit! Somebody's supah fast! Issue fixed & working proper!
Lab Assistant
#49 Old 29th Jun 2011 at 6:05 AM
It looks really nice, Delphy. Everything seems to be working just fine for me, though I haven't specifically tested anything out.

And, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!

Check out Picking Up the Pieces
(Chapter 4 PART TWO posted 9/16/12)
~~~~
Quote:
"Jean-Luc, we're only moving six hundred people." ~Admiral Dougherty
"How many people does it take before it becomes wrong? Hmm? A thousand? Fifty thousand? A million? How many people does it take, Admiral!?" ~Picard
In the Arena
retired moderator
#50 Old 29th Jun 2011 at 7:31 AM
Heh, 5 days of answering repetitive questions on Twitterverse, and now back to answering repetitive questions on the site. Welcome back, everybody! Ain't it grand to be back home?

I do get this before I logon, but only on FF 5.0 (other browsers seems OK, ie Opera, IE, Safari, etc). Once I refresh the page or login, however, it is gone.
Screenshots
Page 2 of 6