Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Daughters of Chimeway Piano -Dedicated to Mom-

by Phaenoh Posted 26th Feb 2011 at 7:46 PM - Updated 28th Feb 2011 at 4:13 AM by Phaenoh

56 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 6 Feedback Posts, 49 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 3
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#2 Old 26th Feb 2011 at 7:49 PM
Aww, what a great dedication to your mother. Nice work, Phae.
Helptato
THANKS POST
#3 Old 26th Feb 2011 at 7:56 PM
Cute! Nice to see something from you again!

My cousin taught me how to play the piano...for a few months. I think I gave up.
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#4 Old 26th Feb 2011 at 8:05 PM
Nice, very nice! Thank you!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#5 Old 26th Feb 2011 at 8:08 PM
Phaenoh I feel your pain I always thought the other piano recolors were either too flashy, too unnatural, or they wouldn't work properly with the later EP's. These are great thanks for making them. So judging by the first image these pianos will give you enthusiasm points too??? Great work.
Not actually evil.
THANKS POST
#6 Old 26th Feb 2011 at 8:12 PM
Yay for piano variety, EP support, and tributes to mom. :D
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#7 Old 26th Feb 2011 at 11:05 PM
Oh this is lovely. I'm heartily sick of using that saloon piano so much. Thank You
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#8 Old 26th Feb 2011 at 11:25 PM
Nice work Phaenoh!
Sesquipedalian Pisciform
retired moderator THANKS POST
#9 Old 27th Feb 2011 at 12:06 AM
Thank you very much Phae. This will go better in a jazz club set up
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 27th Feb 2011 at 12:25 AM
It's beautiful! Thank you for making it! :D
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 27th Feb 2011 at 1:24 AM
Thank you so much for this! The piano is simply beautiful!
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#12 Old 27th Feb 2011 at 3:21 AM
The piano is lovely, and it looks just like the one our family used to have. Thanks so much for this!
Doing all the things, and *mostly* not failing.
Original Poster
#13 Old 27th Feb 2011 at 4:55 AM
Thanks for your comments everyone, it really brightens my day.
Instructor
THANKS POST
#14 Old 27th Feb 2011 at 10:34 AM
Such a lovely piano! It is very well made and thank goodness for it being like an actual piano someone would own. Thank you so much for sharing, it'll be used a lot!
Instructor
THANKS POST
#15 Old 27th Feb 2011 at 10:57 AM
Nice! It looks a lot the piano I had as well. I love it.
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 27th Feb 2011 at 11:05 AM
I love the piano, it's beautiful! However, while testing it out, I noticed that I have sound when I choose the "Practice" option, but not when I use the "Perform". Could it be an issue on my side?
Bowties are cool.
#17 Old 27th Feb 2011 at 11:49 AM
Wonderful work, Phae! Such a beautiful piano
Scholar
THANKS POST
#18 Old 27th Feb 2011 at 2:18 PM
Thank you! I'll test it out right away, I can't wait!
Doing all the things, and *mostly* not failing.
retired moderator
Original Poster
#19 Old 27th Feb 2011 at 4:57 PM
Quote: Originally posted by LauriMizutani
However, while testing it out, I noticed that I have sound when I choose the "Practice" option, but not when I use the "Perform". Could it be an issue on my side?
That sounds like a bug from an unpatched game. That was an issue with the Maxis piano as well. See if that helps.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#20 Old 27th Feb 2011 at 5:40 PM
Nice to see another one of your great uploads. I definitely agree that there aren't enough pianos.
Scholar
THANKS POST
#21 Old 27th Feb 2011 at 6:46 PM
great! I really like to have more variety of pianos
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#22 Old 27th Feb 2011 at 7:07 PM
This is wonderful. I love to get a piano for my sims, because it fills up fun so fast and I love listening to them play. And it´s so great to have some variation. The original piano really doesn´t fit in every home.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#23 Old 27th Feb 2011 at 8:14 PM
This piano looks so real! And I love the desciption where your mother played Fur Elise on and music from Star Trek, and the one where you struggled with Greensleeves, and how that was a piano to you. I would gladly give my sims this glorious piano that you dedicated to your mother. Thanks for uploading it... my sims will truly gets some use out of it.
Undead Molten Llama
THANKS POST
#24 Old 27th Feb 2011 at 11:35 PM
Yaaaaaaaaaaay! It looks like my first piano, too, before I inherited my grandmother's baby grand. I have some recolors of the original that make it look slightly less saloon-y, but...yeah. And it's even nicer that it has sentiment behind it. I'll bet you love hearing Sims struggle with scales and "Greensleeves."

I want to know why Sims don't struggle with inversions...but that's just the pianist in me speaking.
Lab Assistant
#25 Old 28th Feb 2011 at 3:00 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Phaenoh
That sounds like a bug from an unpatched game. That was an issue with the Maxis piano as well. See if that helps.

But I'm not having an issue with the Maxis pianos, and as far as I know, I have patched the games. I'll look and check though.
Page 1 of 3