Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Theorist
#26 Old 25th May 2015 at 4:51 AM
Got rejected once on my only download. After some help from the creators forum and a PM conversation the judging moderator it was accepted.

Just simply ask for tips and help in a normal and friendly way.

The gorgeous Tina (TS3) and here loving family available for download here.
Advertisement
#27 Old 25th May 2015 at 5:17 AM
Quote: Originally posted by IAmDeath
Hey, Babycakes, I'm death remember? I got this.

*smothers the thread in tape* I AM TAPE CAT, ALSO THE GRIM REAPER OR SOMETHING. BEGONE, DEAD THREAD!

Skillfully done for one condemned to wield paws - tell me, creature of fur, do you pre-cut the tape or do you rip it with your teeth as and when the mood takes you? - Or perhaps you possess a dainty pair of embroidery shears with which you snip? .. if indeed snipping is possible with paws ...

*hair-flip*
Scholar
#28 Old 25th May 2015 at 5:24 AM
Meh, it really depends on my mood. Some days I use my teeth. Most days I use my scythe. I would use my claws but sometimes the tape gets stuck around my paws and makes everything really uncomfortable for me and whoever decides to help me out of that situation.

The secret ingredient is phone.
Growing up means watching my heroes turn human in front of me.
Thank you, O Mighty Doom Deity! - BL00DIEHELL
#29 Old 25th May 2015 at 5:49 AM
Quote: Originally posted by IAmDeath
makes everything really uncomfortable for me and whoever decides to help me out of that situation.

I have very similar issues with acorns - not that I care to divulge such intelligence in public view - it is a story I shall keep until I write my memoirs.
Scholar
#30 Old 25th May 2015 at 6:26 AM
Quote: Originally posted by fairycake89
I have very similar issues with acorns - not that I care to divulge such intelligence in public view - it is a story I shall keep until I write my memoirs.

Sounds kinky. You elves are weird.

The secret ingredient is phone.
Growing up means watching my heroes turn human in front of me.
Thank you, O Mighty Doom Deity! - BL00DIEHELL
Banned
#31 Old 1st Jun 2015 at 9:44 PM
The Wasserwerfer 10000 has arrived to control the thread until it inevitably gets locked.
The Great AntiJen
retired moderator
#32 Old 1st Jun 2015 at 10:36 PM
That ... that is a very curious police bus (bus? lorry?). It looks like it's been stuck together from several others.

I no longer come over to MTS very often but if you would like to ask me a question then you can find me on tumblr or my own site tflc. TFLC has an archive of all my CC downloads.
I'm here on tumblr and my site, tflc
Mad Poster
#33 Old 1st Jun 2015 at 10:59 PM
Looks sort of like a garbage truck, too....I'm wondering why the police need such a huge garbage truck? Maybe there's a lab inside or they transfer whole blocks of prisoners at a time?

Addicted to The Sims since 2000.
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#34 Old 1st Jun 2015 at 11:07 PM
My thoughts exactly VerDe, why do the police have a garbage truck. Then again maybe that is in their job description after all.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Inventor
#35 Old 2nd Jun 2015 at 1:04 AM
Quote: Originally posted by maxon
That ... that is a very curious police bus (bus? lorry?). It looks like it's been stuck together from several others.

looks like something made from LEGO

'You're a pretty pair of babies, playing with your live doll' Mrs Higgins, My fair Lady
Theorist
#36 Old 2nd Jun 2015 at 2:54 AM
It's a riot control van with water cannons.

#37 Old 2nd Jun 2015 at 5:44 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Viktor86

for those out of control LEGO moments ...

Don't tell me you guys have never had one.
Mad Poster
#38 Old 2nd Jun 2015 at 6:17 AM
No, but I've seen them. A kid filmed one once and it was epic.

Banned
#39 Old 2nd Jun 2015 at 6:57 AM
Oh want me to demonstrate? *fires pressurised water into thread*
dodgy builder
#40 Old 2nd Jun 2015 at 11:08 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Viktor86

There's culture differences for you. I'm sure if my country invested in something like that it would never be used. No honor among rioters here, be civilized or ridiculed.
Theorist
#41 Old 3rd Jun 2015 at 12:27 AM
Unfortunately, please don't underestimate the power of groups of thousands of football hooligans. with baseball bats, knifes, fire works and heavier equipment. Especially representing two fierce arch rivals. Than the police (riot control) need such big vans to drive these groups apart even to be able to hit and arrest them. During the 80's and 90's this was a huge problem in my country (Netherlands), like it was and is in other European countries. I mean, these (mostly) intoxicated guys are able to destroy trains, coaches and other heavier stuff.

Scholar
#42 Old 3rd Jun 2015 at 12:33 AM
Thread Lockdown required
Reason: off topic contamination
All posters please report to cleaning bay for decontamination, watch out for the Lego Police garbage bus on your way. It seeks to breach containment and contaminate other threads.
You haven't been warned.
Mad Poster
#43 Old 3rd Jun 2015 at 1:50 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Sims2Christain
All posters please report to cleaning bay for decontamination, watch out for the Lego Police garbage bus on your way. It seeks to breach containment and contaminate other threads.

DON'T GO! IT'S A TRAP! (struggles futilely against the restraints)

Welcome to the Dark Side...
We lied about having cookies.
#45 Old 3rd Jun 2015 at 3:31 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Zarathustra
DON'T GO! IT'S A TRAP! (struggles futilely against the restraints)

*runs around screaming and flapping hands aimlessly ....*

Do I stay? Do I go?!?!? Do I attempt to free Zarathustra? (no .. could break a nail...) Do I continue to guard my beautiful Elven hair against that bloody water police LEGO garbage Football hooligan bus or what!?!?!
Mad Poster
#46 Old 3rd Jun 2015 at 3:39 AM
Lego pieces escaping everywhere!!! Save the Legos! *Scurries to collect flying mess*

#47 Old 3rd Jun 2015 at 4:45 AM
Quote: Originally posted by VerDeTerre
Lego pieces escaping everywhere!!! Save the Legos! *Scurries to collect flying mess*

*Telepathically sends VerDeTerre a message to say I can't possibly pick up LEGO in this outfit*
Mad Poster
#48 Old 3rd Jun 2015 at 5:26 AM
Lego, not Legolas *Shakes head* Tsk, tsk! One track mind! But then again, ...Legolas! *Sigh*

#49 Old 3rd Jun 2015 at 6:03 AM
Quote: Originally posted by VerDeTerre
Lego, not Legolas *Shakes head* Tsk, tsk! One track mind! But then again, ...Legolas! *Sigh*

Like father, like son ....
Inventor
#50 Old 3rd Jun 2015 at 8:27 AM
*regrets mentioning lego and sits in newly created ice palace to escape this mass lego craziness*

'You're a pretty pair of babies, playing with your live doll' Mrs Higgins, My fair Lady
Page 2 of 3