Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Field Researcher
#26 Old 24th Feb 2010 at 4:32 PM
Thanks Guys Talula is one of those sims i have been working on for a long time her and Abbey i like certain things to stand out on my sims i usally start with one of the defualt faces and craft it to what i think is best i like the Second Elliot also i just want to change his eyes and nose a bit. i think the Marine suit would look great I will try as soon as possible. I do agree with Charming with the two James Lol i didn't realize until just now. But Lana which one are we changing to Dexter?

Charming: I'm Going to try my best at coming up with a story for Abbey. I agree with what Lana said about changing her to a Perfectionist it will suit her great and help with her story also.

You can call me Tasia
My Writing Blog--> Lost In Reality
Advertisement
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#27 Old 24th Feb 2010 at 4:37 PM
Sorry, there's no Dexter I was just joking by calling Ben Dexter because the normal guy being in reality a crazy guy made me think of the show Dexter

Sorry also if I wasn't clear enough, I meant perfectionnist for Talula. Hopeless romantic fits Abbey so well it would be a pity to change it, IMO.
Field Researcher
#28 Old 24th Feb 2010 at 5:04 PM
Oh ok no i didn't change their traits so they are still the same but Talula does look abit like a perfectionist also i changed up Elliot abit and changed his outfit. I changed his nose and his cheeks to tone them down.

Lana is this more of what you were talking about Marine Style?

You can call me Tasia
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#29 Old 24th Feb 2010 at 5:21 PM
Could you do the same to grumpy Elliot? I do feel that he's the best of the two. I really like that one too but I prefer the other one, and that's exactly what I meant. Just blue on blue might be a lot, could you change the texture of the overall to the one you used with grumpy Elliot.

Oh! And what about making him some kind of blush to make him look a little bit drunk too :P
Field Researcher
#30 Old 24th Feb 2010 at 5:48 PM
Ok Lana i changed up grumpy ole Elliot so here is the new version of him also gave him some blush but not sure about it though. also got a pic with some age spots to see if you like him that way.

Different Hair

Age Spots

You can call me Tasia
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#31 Old 24th Feb 2010 at 5:59 PM
He's such a great sim! His clothes are perfect! What about giving him some fish shoes like boots? I like him better with the first hair. The age spots are a good idea, could you tweak them some more to blend more with the skin under the eyes?
Field Researcher
#32 Old 24th Feb 2010 at 6:24 PM
I looked for boots to give him but the boots are only available for YA and Adult. the age spots are what came with the game and i can't tweak those. i think it looks great on him though but the eye bags not being able to tweak are a let down

You can call me Tasia
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#33 Old 24th Feb 2010 at 6:51 PM
I know, sometimes it's frustrating that they didn't gave us the tool to do everything we'd like. I'm actually furious against my sims 3 construction tools that doesn't let me do the city hall as I would like to But that's ok for this, he looks good with it anyway. Does elder have the ranger boots? They could offer some kind of replacement.

You should rename him and all your sims too since we decided to take spanish/italian names instead. sleepyrose gave very handful links in the neighborhood thread.
Field Researcher
#34 Old 24th Feb 2010 at 7:15 PM Last edited by SimGirlTasia232 : 24th Feb 2010 at 7:33 PM.
Yeah i feel the same with the building tools i don't build alot but when i do i get put off because i can't do whatever i want to do but yes i saw the links and will give them more Spanish/Italian names

Elliot Termorton--> Antonio Ortega
Crystal Summers--> Anita Torres
Ben Willows--> Carlos Mendez
Talula--> Not sure if we are changing hers
Abbey Slater--> Nadia Vega
James--> Herberto Castillo

You can call me Tasia
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#35 Old 24th Feb 2010 at 8:24 PM
Great names! For Talula it seems to me exotic enough and we'll just have to let Charming find her last name.
#36 Old 24th Feb 2010 at 9:59 PM
LOL...what a strange coincidence, Lana. I was just thinking of the Dexter show too since Ben has this "happy one the outside, messed up on the inside" appearance. He'd make an interesting character.

The new Spanish names you came up with are great, SimGirlTasia. I especially like the names Antonio Ortega and Carlos Mendez. For Talula...how about Alvaro? It's supposed to mean "extremely cautious" or "all guard" in Spanish, which would fit her character since she fears the sea. Talula Alvaro.

I think Lilith is the only one who may not need a Spanish last name since she's a foreigner.
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#37 Old 25th Feb 2010 at 12:45 AM
Alvaro, both meaningful and pretty, nice find! You're right, Lilith can stay Lilith since she's a foreigner. Lilith what we don't know yet though.

Ben who's no longer Ben is going to be a real interesting character indeed.Can't wait to see what story you guys will find for him.
Field Researcher
#38 Old 25th Feb 2010 at 1:13 AM
Thanks guys i mostly picked the names from RL people i know lol i have alot of spanish family but now that i'm home i think i'm going to play Nadia and see how she is and come up with a story for her as i go

You can call me Tasia
Field Researcher
#39 Old 25th Feb 2010 at 2:19 AM Last edited by SimGirlTasia232 : 25th Feb 2010 at 2:33 AM.
Okay i was doing some work on Talula tonight mainly on her outfits to make sure she wasn't wearing any cc clothes and thought she would look great with dark hair and i based all he outfits from her favorite color pink

You can call me Tasia
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#40 Old 25th Feb 2010 at 3:36 AM
Pretty sim, tasteful choices and based on the favorite color, what's not to like! You're doing a great work Who's next? Nadia I guess?
Field Researcher
#41 Old 25th Feb 2010 at 3:50 AM
Yea i'm going to do Nadia and Anita tonight and finish up Carlos Herberto and Antonio in the morning. I like to cater to the ladies lol I will have an update one them before i go to bed

You can call me Tasia
Field Researcher
#42 Old 25th Feb 2010 at 5:00 AM
Ok Talula, Nadia, and Anita are all done here is Anita and Nadia all finished up

Anita I thought the pony tail on her looks Beautiful

Nadia The short hair defines her face alot more than the others. What do you think?

I also changed their traits tot he right ones and have them packaged and ready to go when we are ready now for the guys i may also make a few large Sims tomorrow but as for now i'm tired and going to bed good night all .

You can call me Tasia
Lab Assistant
#43 Old 25th Feb 2010 at 6:02 AM
Made a family, critiqued Lillith and her daughter. Going to upload them tomorrow. They MTS hairs, so they're free. I used clear eyes by icedmango, aikea guinea skin. I think Lillith's daughters name will be Camilla. Oh yeah, I used natural lips from MTS. Not using my pretty lips because I can't remember where they're from. When we make this world, we should warn downloaders if they don't have certain skins, some sims won't show up the way they were created. I don't think I'm going to use peggy skins, because her skins really TRANSFORM sims. I'll do the little outfit thingy like Tasia did. Might be big, because I get really lazy sometimes when editting pics.
#44 Old 25th Feb 2010 at 1:31 PM
All of your female sims look great so far, SimGirlTasia. I like how you dressed them in their favorite colors and I personally think that Anita's the hottest, especially in that Everyday outfit. Nadia's face shape fits her pixie cut and her outfits reflect her personality a lot.

I'm looking forward to seeing new pics of Lilith and her daughter, Littl0_Lia. Also, I just thought of a name for one of their descendants: Esperanza, which means "hope" in Spanish.
Field Researcher
#45 Old 25th Feb 2010 at 2:13 PM
Thanks Charming to be honest i fell in love with all three of them over the time as i worked on them more. Nadia is great to play for what i have played (Mostly just put her in a house and she how she does by herself as a townie and as played) So i think i came up with a story for. Nadia Came to (Name of town) looking to get a fresh start on life from what seemed like a troubled childhood. She wants the best out of life and thinks she can make that happen here. She is rather the snob but she is the life of the party when she is out and about. She does have a quite side to her. She loves to read and write romance novels. She dreams of the day she will find her one true love who will sweep her off her feet. She wants a small family to keep her legacy alive as the richest people to ever live in town.

You can call me Tasia
#46 Old 25th Feb 2010 at 5:17 PM
It's hard not to love your sims, SimGirlTasia, they're all so pretty. I really like Nadia's story. You should create a potential soul mate for her to fall in love with.

Speaking of which, would you be interested in creating another sim? Sleepyrose thought it might be a good idea if one of the locals could own the Swordfish Bar and Grill where Talula works. So maybe if we had another character as her boss? If not, we could use existing characters such as Carlos or Herberto.
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#47 Old 25th Feb 2010 at 5:30 PM
Tania, I'm loving their new hairs. Just one tiny detail, their clothes are a little too yellow/pink and the exact same one. Could you make maybe some different pink/yellow and vary just a bit ?

Good idea Charming, I really like to see what Tania can come up with the bar's boss. Since you talked about bigger sims, you know he's working in a bar/restaurant and too much beer and food... I'm seeing more Herberto working in the pizzeria, don't know why...

lia, I'm so excited to see your family and what you made of lilith Just one thing, we can't use cc for sims other than skin, and eyes and maybe lips. An even for that it would be better to have the same one. If there's 3 creators with 3 different choices can you imagine the list it's going to be...
Field Researcher
#48 Old 25th Feb 2010 at 5:41 PM
Thanks charming and no i don't mind making more sims I am working on someone for Nadia to fall in love with and mate with Hopefully he will live up to it she's one of those high class girls lol

Lana: You posted before me lol but yea i can mix them up And now that i know you want the bar ower to be a guy i think i have the perfect idea for him but the peggy skins have to they make all my females bodys look the same do you suggest any? i tried HP's i like them but i don't like them you know what i mean lol.

You can call me Tasia
#49 Old 25th Feb 2010 at 5:55 PM
Either gender would be fine. Lana does have a point, though. Considering all that beer and food, this sim may have to be on the heavier side. We can name the sim Pablo if you create a man and Bertha if it's a woman. Pablo/Bertha is a slob and although liked by many due to their sparkling personality, he/she secretly likes to swipe things that don't belong to them. Talula should be careful and not leave valuable items lying around!

I hope the guy you're creating for Nadia is worthy as well.

EDIT: Oops..I posted late too. LOL. Okay, so it's settled then. The bar owner is a guy.
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#50 Old 25th Feb 2010 at 6:05 PM
Tania, you could try aikea guinea skin since they are the one lia uses. I'm sure Nadia's boy will be great, I'm curious to see what he's going to looks like.

I don't want necessarily a boy either gender would be nice. Loving his/her story already

Page 2 of 21