Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Forum Resident
#51 Old 6th Sep 2009 at 3:17 AM
Who's going to be the first to fall for this "Gotta" thread?

Erasing One Big Astounding Mistake All-around
Advertisement
Scholar
#52 Old 6th Sep 2009 at 4:21 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Amish Nick_SC
Who's going to be the first to fall for this "Gotta" thread?

Your turn, Nick.
Lab Assistant
#53 Old 6th Sep 2009 at 5:52 AM
I'm 15, and I've been playing The Sims since a couple of months before The Sims 2 came out. Now I'm on The Sims 3.
Test Subject
#54 Old 6th Sep 2009 at 3:39 PM
I'm 16 and I've played since TS1.
Instructor
#55 Old 6th Sep 2009 at 3:58 PM
I'm 23 and I have been playing sims since Sims 1.

^_^
Lab Assistant
#56 Old 6th Sep 2009 at 4:47 PM
I am 16 and I began playing Sims 2 when I was 12.

"This is night, Diddykins. That's what we call it when it goes all dark like this."

::::Participating Currently In Picture Perfect: Cycle 2::::
Field Researcher
#57 Old 18th Sep 2009 at 7:49 AM
20...been playing since TS1...

I'm an OG gamer. lol

I don't really f**k with Africa, cause people are starving to death and that's not baller to me...-Dave Chappelle (Chappelle's Show, Cribs Sketch)
Scholar
#58 Old 18th Sep 2009 at 7:41 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Sisaly
Oh, CRAP!! I got all of you beat. In fact some of you are the same age as my OLDEST daughter.

I turned 39 in June. I've been playing since 2000. I've had all of TS1 eps and all but BV for TS2.

Now get off my lawn!

A bit late, but HP and Delphy are only twenty-five and thirty... HAHAHA. Though I remember reading a post from a guy who was born in 1944. Go figure.
Scholar
#59 Old 18th Sep 2009 at 8:06 PM
im 19.
i remember i got Nightlife for my 16 birthday lol.
Lab Assistant
#60 Old 18th Sep 2009 at 8:14 PM
I am officially 19 today and I have been playing Sims since the Sims 1, I have had EVERY SINGLE EP for the sims 1 and I have had up to Pets with The Sims 2 and I currently own The Sims 3!
Lab Assistant
#61 Old 18th Sep 2009 at 8:26 PM Last edited by LoveSara : 18th Sep 2009 at 8:27 PM. Reason: Ugh. Typo.
Happy Birthday London~Taylor and everyone else who has mentioned recent/upcoming birthdays!!!

I'm 22 and have been playing since 2000.
Forum Resident
#62 Old 18th Sep 2009 at 10:39 PM
Im 20 and bought the sims 2 when i was 17 just after i got my first job. I bought it randomly one day when i was in woolworths lol and have been addicted ever since.

Check out my Sims for Download Here :)
Take a Look at my Re-Model's of Houses! Here
Even the best fall down sometimes...
Even the stars refuse to shine...
I somehow find, You and I..Collide...
Forum Resident
#63 Old 19th Sep 2009 at 1:26 AM
Quote: Originally posted by 1ove
Your turn, Nick.

You understand why its referred to as a "Gotta" thread?

Lab Assistant
#64 Old 19th Sep 2009 at 5:08 AM
Hello, my name is... sgarciazzy, and I'm addicted to The Sims 2.

I'm 25 now and I've been playing since The Sims (1) came out. I currently own all it's EPs including all the EPs and SPs for The Sims 2. The Sims 3 has not impressed me enough to buy yet. I remember quite clearly the early years of The Sims 2 and it's custom content available on the web. I remember seeing objects and sometimes even clothing created by hard working simmers just for EA to come out with verrrrry similar creations in their next attempt to keep the addiction going.

Anyway, let's see now... I met a gorgeous guy when I got my hands on The Sims 2 base game at Best Buy. He asked me on a date, bought me University and Nightlife while we kept dating. (Looking at him is like medicine to me.) We fell in love, married, and now have two adorable children. When he asks if I ever tire of him I tell him, "Baby, you're the only one I need to buy sims for me."

The End.

I like candy.
Field Researcher
#65 Old 19th Sep 2009 at 8:20 AM
Quote: Originally posted by sgarciazzy
Anyway, let's see now... I met a gorgeous guy when I got my hands on The Sims 2 base game at Best Buy. He asked me on a date, bought me University and Nightlife while we kept dating. (Looking at him is like medicine to me.) We fell in love, married, and now have two adorable children. When he asks if I ever tire of him I tell him, "Baby, you're the only one I need to buy sims for me."

The End.

Holy crap...that's quite a story. I've never heard of a relationship being started over The Sims before.

Could The Sims possibly be...."The Love Connection"?

I don't really f**k with Africa, cause people are starving to death and that's not baller to me...-Dave Chappelle (Chappelle's Show, Cribs Sketch)
Instructor
#66 Old 20th Sep 2009 at 10:52 AM
Hehe.

I'm 21 and have been playing sims games ever since I got my first computer as a kid. I played any of them I could get my hands on. Simulation games and MMO's are muh favourite genres. <3
Test Subject
#67 Old 21st Sep 2009 at 1:36 AM
I'm 15, closer to 16, and I've been playing since, well I've been playing since about age 11. Starting when sims 2 came out.
Lab Assistant
#68 Old 21st Sep 2009 at 2:19 AM
I just turned 20 on the 6th. I've been playing sims since 1 first came out. I was in middle school.
Mad Poster
#69 Old 21st Sep 2009 at 4:56 AM
I believe that I'm probably the oldest member posting here-think there's one other member who is as old-DocDoofus...let's just say I'm older than most everyone who's posted here, by at least 2 to 4 decades.

I've been playing the Sims since Sims 1 came out.

Now everyone get off MY lawn!

Damn kids!
Alchemist
#70 Old 22nd Sep 2009 at 5:20 AM
/\ FranH would you be 40-something by any chance?

i'm not telling my age but i'll just say... I'm a tween. (10-15)
i've been playing since i was 8 or 9... i think 9. I've got every game ever released!
I got addicted very quickly.

Anyway, what are you people meaning by a 'Gotta' Thread?
Lab Assistant
#72 Old 22nd Sep 2009 at 6:49 PM
Well, I'm 58 and I've been playing since the very beginning of the Sims.
Does that make me the oldest?
Mad Poster
#74 Old 22nd Sep 2009 at 9:24 PM
"Well, I'm 58 and I've been playing since the very beginning of the Sims.
Does that make me the oldest?"

Yeah, Daboogdie, you're older than I am by only 3 years.

"FranH would you be 40-something by any chance?"

Thanks for the compliment. I wish I were only 40-something.
Forum Resident
#75 Old 22nd Sep 2009 at 9:35 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Beccapixie10
/\ FranH would you be 40-something by any chance?

i'm not telling my age but i'll just say... I'm a tween. (10-15)
i've been playing since i was 8 or 9... i think 9. I've got every game ever released!
I got addicted very quickly.

Anyway, what are you people meaning by a 'Gotta' Thread?
Because the first person who pops in and posts;

Quote:
Hi, I'm 12 years old, I really love the sims!!! So happy to be here!!!

Gets banned.

Site rules, you have to be 13 years of age or older.

Page 3 of 18