Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
#51 Old 18th Jul 2008 at 9:53 PM
Today my dad made my day
Advertisement
#52 Old 18th Jul 2008 at 10:21 PM
Finding out my cousin is engaged :D
If people remember, a while back I posted in the 'Vent' thread that a nurse told my only-3-months pregnant cousin she miscarried, which in turn turned out to be false, because the nurse mistook a huge cyst for the baby (it was blocking it).

However, my cousin now has a happy healthy baby, born 1 month ago (already? sheesh! i can already remember running around gaining my winnings from betting it will be a boy :P) and today I logged on bebo and saw she said she's engaged
eeek i'm so happy!
it really made my day :D
Lab Assistant
#53 Old 18th Jul 2008 at 10:34 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Rabid
Isn't it miserable? There are so many cute shoes out there, but they only make them for little feet :weep:. I have a friend who wears a 5 and I simply cannot go shoe shopping with her... it's too painful. She walks out with about four pairs and I walk out with none.

Don't feel too bad! I know a couple of people who wear particularly small sizes, and they have as much trouble as you do finding shoes. They have to buy all their shoes over the Internet.

Curiously enough, the only thing that went through the mind of the bowl of petunias as it fell was Oh no, not again. The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy, Douglas Adams

The Hunger Site - Click once a day for free to give food to developing countries!
#54 Old 18th Jul 2008 at 10:38 PM
I got paid today, which made my day because i had no money! But i'm happy now, i can go and spend it
#55 Old 18th Jul 2008 at 10:42 PM
Quote: Originally posted by LongTallSally
Don't feel too bad! I know a couple of people who wear particularly small sizes, and they have as much trouble as you do finding shoes. They have to buy all their shoes over the Internet.

*nods* I have size 5, and it's pretty difficult to find nice shoes that fit (and are affordable). But you know, it makes finding "the right pair" that much sweeter, hehe.

I saw the midnight show of The Dark Knight... totally made my day.
Field Researcher
#56 Old 19th Jul 2008 at 7:21 PM
my boyfriend suprised me with tickets to see Dark Knight....
Mad Poster
#57 Old 19th Jul 2008 at 8:11 PM
NOTHING! today has just been a fustrating day, I need to do something for myself for once!

"Going to the chapel of Love"

the girls club . statistics . yearbook .
Alchemist
#58 Old 19th Jul 2008 at 8:14 PM
Buying my new Ipod Classic!
Test Subject
#59 Old 19th Jul 2008 at 8:55 PM
I had a great conversation with a long lost friend today. It felt great catching up on all the news old and new.

For more lots, try our Property Market http://soniabigcheese.proboards88.com/index.cgi
Cosy Corner Sims 2
Field Researcher
#60 Old 19th Jul 2008 at 9:16 PM
Watching The Dark Knight. I'll be thinking about that movie for days to come. It was great.
#61 Old 20th Jul 2008 at 5:42 PM
Yesterday: Meeting John Hurt, getting his autograph and shaking his hand made my day, my week, my month, my year - my whole life. The one actor you're never going to meet (due to his reclusive nature), yet my favourite actor ever - and I've met him. So happy! :D
Field Researcher
#62 Old 20th Jul 2008 at 10:30 PM
wow John Hurt yea thats a good one and not alot of people are going to be able to say they have met him..a good serious actor!
Mad Poster
#63 Old 21st Jul 2008 at 10:49 PM
Nothing i'm really aggravated and just a bit pissed! I wish a giant sized Barney would fall from the sky and start terrorizing the city. THAT would be something to laugh at.

Top Secret Researcher
#64 Old 21st Jul 2008 at 10:57 PM
My first contest being approved and posted. It was really a nice surprise as I wasn't expecting it so soon! :D

I would like to clear up the little matter of my sanity as it has come into question. I am not in any way, shape, or form, sane. Insane? Hell yes!

People keep calling me 'evil.' I must be doing something right.

SilentPsycho - The Official MTS2 Psycho
#65 Old 21st Jul 2008 at 11:12 PM
Today...I...Played sims for about 7 hours straight XD
Mad Poster
#66 Old 21st Jul 2008 at 11:15 PM
Quote: Originally posted by JanePstar

All I can say is WOW! lol how can you do it? I can never get into it for more than 2 hours. I guess it's because I only have nightlife expansion pack :b

#67 Old 22nd Jul 2008 at 2:14 AM
it was sunshining (I live in the UK so that doesn't happen very often) and my boyfriend said that I drive him crazy because he can't stop thinking about me lol..
Theorist
#68 Old 22nd Jul 2008 at 2:23 PM
I.nfectious: awwwwww! (I love you Avatar BTW!)

My Day sucks because I'm not seeing my GF for a month :'( Good thing is, SHE HAS A WEBCAM! (AND a laptop )

BodyShopped /// ShoofleedSims
♦ // Jack.exe // ♦
/
Alchemist
#69 Old 22nd Jul 2008 at 2:52 PM
Quote: Originally posted by JanePstar

I do this too, Especially in the school holidays.
Once i decided to do an 'All-Nighter' and played the sims from 9pm to 6am
#70 Old 22nd Jul 2008 at 4:17 PM
Being took out by the Home&School partnership officer bowling today haha.
"anyway, my dog... OOH FIREMEN! ...um what was I saying again?"
some people get distracted by shiny objects. her? firemen haa.
#71 Old 22nd Jul 2008 at 4:27 PM
I'm still waiting for something to make my day. Yesterday I found out that my step-mother has been reading my e-mail, so...
Field Researcher
#72 Old 22nd Jul 2008 at 10:19 PM
my step mom used to read my emails too..and then ask me questions that she already has the answers to...so i started to send my self fake crazy emails, just to give her something good to read.
i made my own day by calling in to work today!
Instructor
#73 Old 22nd Jul 2008 at 11:12 PM
The boss let us go an hour early! It's really hot where I'm at. (Upper nineties)
More computer/Simming time for me. YAY!

Dreamydre15:
LOL! about the giant Barney terrorizing the city. I'd love to see that too.
Field Researcher
#74 Old 23rd Jul 2008 at 12:14 AM
a new thing made my day although i have a full time job, i missed my old job at Blockbuster so i heard back that i got back on for part time...im excited cause i had alot of fun working there...plus free movies!
Forum Resident
#75 Old 23rd Jul 2008 at 12:20 AM
As sad as it might sound, I've just had a conversation with my best mate online, which always makes my day. He's an amazing guy, I look up to him, and he's the only person on my MSN contact list who always says hello. He's truely one amazing friend, but he's more like a brother to me. Deffinitely makes my day, chatting with him for hours and hours.
Page 3 of 68