Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Field Researcher
#51 Old 2nd Jul 2007 at 6:17 AM
OMG!! lol!
Ok I have one ok I have more than one but I'll just tell one lol.
My 6th grade science teacher Mr.Bird he would always give out detention slips or tardy slips he has a really loud voice and he called us by our last names and added a "Ms. or Mr." to it and when he would call out names a new girl came to my school and when he called her last name she replied saying "I'M NOT MARRIED!" but he let her off for that time only but the next day one guy threw a wrapped up paper ball at her and she ran and jumped into the chair screaming Lol she got detention for 3 weeks.
But if you even looked at him wrong you got detention.But the way he would say our last name he never said our first name really made me mad because I don't like my last name.Grrrrr I loved everybody elses but anyway the same day this conversation with me and 2 guys it was so funny and one with the orchestra.btw the 2 guys in science class their names are Antony and Evan.

"Antony: Hey you have a boyfriend?Cuz if you don't I can be your boyfriend.
Me: Wow you're desperate aren't you?
Evan: No he does this all the time.
Me: OMG! he asks even the guys?
Evan: NO! He only does this to beautiful girls...*blushes*
Me: Are you calling me beautiful?
Evan: Well uh..I... *studders* I just know he only asks the beautiful girls.
Me: You didn't awnser my question.
Antony: You didn't awnser mine either baby.
Me: Um no I don't have one and I don't think its right to call me baby.
Evan: You don't! I mean you really don't have a boyfriend?!"

lol then thats when the teacher came in the next one is in the orchestra class.Their names are Foreman and Jon.

"Foreman: I got the flu want to see?"

When he asked me that he was actually leaning in for a kiss he got about an inch close to me.
"Me: No, thats alright you keep it.
Jon: You going to drink your water?
Me: Yes, infact I need a sip right now *looks for botle* What the? where did it go?
Jon: Sorry I was thirsty."

He stole my bottle took a drink from it when there was a water fountain in the class room and he was by it.

"Me: Hey I didn't say you could take a drink from my water!
Jon: Your body did though."

I don't know why they always flirt with me but the funny thing is the teacher was standing right behind him lol!Ok one more sorry! This took place in the history class. Same guy Antony.

"Antony: Hey, listen I have a brother and mabye you can date him.
Me: And mabye not.
Antony: Didn't your mother raise you better? Give him a chance.
Me: Excuse me? My Mom waited for me all her life!
Antony: How did that happen?
Me: Somebody was walking down the road and told me that!It's pretty much self explainitory
Antony: Ok women geez!
Me: Oh now I'm a women?"

lol it went on since class was over. lol!
Advertisement
Test Subject
#52 Old 4th Jul 2007 at 5:16 AM
during my brother's english exam his friend cupcake (not sure why they call him that) asked the teacher to use the bathroom and when she said no i peed in the trash can next to her desk and earlier in the year during lunch my brother thought it would be funny for cupcake to jump off the upstairs balcony so cupcake jumped off the balcony and took of running down down the hall because some teacher saw him it was hilarious but he got kick out for a week then he was almost expelled for throwing a desk at a teacher and skateboarding in hallway running from teachers and hitting the same teacher he threw the desk at and now he has to repeat the 10th grade cupcake is very interesting

Love me, hate me, don't try to change me.
Page 3 of 3