Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Forum Resident
#26 Old 27th May 2007 at 7:40 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Derange

That's my haunting picture. :D

Why does it look like its trying to hug ya'll? it wanted to be in the picture as well!! yay! ya'll had a casper! so much easier to deal with than the cranky ones. :eviltongu

you can't really see the glass on the otherones... but yeah, the dolls do look creepy anyhow... lol. and i still say the first one creeps me out and makes me dizzy.

I'm an old simmer who just can't seem to quit...
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#27 Old 28th May 2007 at 3:15 AM
#28 Old 28th May 2007 at 4:09 AM
Derange, I'm not trying to burst your bubble or anything but it looks like your camera lense needs a bit of a clean. Looks like a smudge and dust spots. At least that's what my pictures look like when my camera's a bit dirty.

EDIT: Yeah, and all those dolls are seriously creeping me out.
#29 Old 28th May 2007 at 4:11 AM
We took pictures immediately before and after that one and there was nothing even remotely resembling that in them.

Pardon me while I have a strange interlude.
#30 Old 28th May 2007 at 4:14 AM
Okay then, that is pretty darn weird.
#31 Old 28th May 2007 at 9:13 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Demonesque
I think it's a hair bow, Nixie.

hahaha, thanks, that gave me a fright . i think its is the bow too now that you say it.

Oh YUCK, the clear picture of the dolls are more freaky now! eek!
Test Subject
#32 Old 28th May 2007 at 9:44 PM
Derange, that's a print from a film camera right?

Sometimes film gets slighty exposed inside of film cameras, or during the development process. It's nothing to worry about, and it happens often.

"One of the problems of taking things apart and seeing how they work - supposing you're trying to find out how a cat works--you take that cat apart to see how it works, what you've got in your hands is a non-working cat." - Author, Douglas Adams
#33 Old 2nd Jun 2007 at 2:50 AM
Another factor to consider is magnetism.
#34 Old 2nd Jun 2007 at 5:27 AM
On only one picture, and none of the rest?

Pardon me while I have a strange interlude.
Test Subject
#35 Old 2nd Jun 2007 at 6:28 AM
I've personally had it happen. Film is crazy ;D

"One of the problems of taking things apart and seeing how they work - supposing you're trying to find out how a cat works--you take that cat apart to see how it works, what you've got in your hands is a non-working cat." - Author, Douglas Adams
#36 Old 2nd Jun 2007 at 12:31 PM
actually something like that happened to me ... i went to wax museum in queensland and this is what happened to my pictures ...

gosh i wish i only knew that when i wasted half a film on utter junk. especially when i thought i had the best of the best in the way of digital cameras! every picture i took turned out exactly like this. some seemed a little possessed, like i thought it was weird why i couldnt take pictures of dead wax models.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#37 Old 2nd Jun 2007 at 3:03 PM
Quote: Originally posted by joanne_8121
actually something like that happened to me ... i went to wax museum in queensland and this is what happened to my pictures ...

gosh i wish i only knew that when i wasted half a film on utter junk. especially when i thought i had the best of the best in the way of digital cameras! every picture i took turned out exactly like this. some seemed a little possessed, like i thought it was weird why i couldnt take pictures of dead wax models.

HOLY CRAP!! THAT IS CRAAAAAAZY!
Field Researcher
#38 Old 12th Jun 2007 at 7:44 AM
EWWW that is so fricken creepy! *hides underneath bed*
Field Researcher
#39 Old 16th Jun 2007 at 7:25 AM
Derange i don't mean to freak you out but your photo look really creepy.It might just be me but if you look closely,that white mark around your family looks like half animal and half human.Near the mans head i can see like a bulls head with horns and near his and the girls shoulder are the arms.As i said it might just be me.
Scholar
#40 Old 20th Jun 2007 at 5:42 PM
Ok wow i never thought i would catch orbs in my pictures again since last year when my computer crashed right after i uploaded them, but I was wrong. Lately i've been dreaming about my friend Brett that has recently died and odly i can feel his presence around me everywhere. And today when i was taking random myspace pictures, I caught a bunch of orbs in one of my pictures and i caught another one in another picture. And to prove that It wasn't some sort of lighting issue in one of my pictures, i took another one seconds later to see if i could catch the orb again, but i got nothing but my empty front room. I managed to circle in red the orbs that were caught.

In this picture i was confused to why the string of my dress was flying over my head while the rest of my dress pretty much stayed down...I was exactaly over the fan and the tie wasn't exposed to any of the wind.

PixieDust_Fairy

The First Time I saw him....I knew he was the one.
Currently:A Model.
Page 2 of 2