Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
I aim to misbehave
retired moderator
Original Poster
#1 Old 15th May 2009 at 5:41 PM
Welcome House MD lovers!
Welcome!!

Check out my tutorials: For TS4: Eyelashes and for TS2: Eyes and Eyes 2
-My Insta-

Please, call me Nina (:
Advertisement
#2 Old 15th May 2009 at 9:17 PM
AHHHH!!!!! I LOVE HOUSE!!! I am so excited that you startd this group, I didn't even think about thanks!!
I aim to misbehave
retired moderator
Original Poster
#3 Old 15th May 2009 at 9:37 PM
Oh! YOU like it!!! :D

-My Insta-

Please, call me Nina (:
#4 Old 16th May 2009 at 8:04 PM
You better believe it and can you believe the surplus of House sims that have been uploaded lately? I AM IN HEAVEN, or Hell where ever House is!

It seems that you and I, Miss Nina, have a lot in common. Lol.
I aim to misbehave
retired moderator
Original Poster
#5 Old 16th May 2009 at 8:07 PM
Me too! I love Mistyblue ones...

-My Insta-

Please, call me Nina (:
I aim to misbehave
retired moderator
Original Poster
#6 Old 17th May 2009 at 12:58 PM
I think that Spain is really behind in the emission of episodes... This week is episode 19 of the 5th season...

-My Insta-

Please, call me Nina (:
#7 Old 21st May 2009 at 9:00 PM
Yep. Last week was when we got to the finale and I won't give away any details, but it was the best finale I have ever seen!!!

If you want to watch the episodes in English, you can watch them here:

http://www.hulu.com/house

There is only episodes 20-the finale, so I would wait until after you saw 19.

Vampy
I aim to misbehave
retired moderator
Original Poster
#8 Old 21st May 2009 at 9:08 PM
I've seen it now... but I prefer to wait and see them in Spanish, but thanks for the link

-My Insta-

Please, call me Nina (:
#9 Old 21st May 2009 at 10:40 PM
No Problem!
Inventor
#10 Old 23rd May 2009 at 7:54 AM
Hellooo *waves*

Please call me Laura
"The gene pool needs more chlorine."
My Site
I aim to misbehave
retired moderator
Original Poster
#11 Old 23rd May 2009 at 2:58 PM
Hi! Welcome!

-My Insta-

Please, call me Nina (:
I aim to misbehave
retired moderator
Original Poster
#12 Old 27th May 2009 at 2:27 PM
ATTENTION SPOILER!!: *** OH MY!! Kutner is dead!!! ***

-My Insta-

Please, call me Nina (:
#13 Old 27th May 2009 at 9:24 PM
I know, I was waiting for you to see that one. OH MY GOD, when that happened I was hoping it was all a dream or they were somehow going to bring him back. I made it through the whole episode but when house was going through the picture and he was all happy and the last two, I think, were howing that he was alone and very sad looking. That is when I lost it. I loved Kutner, and the episode before that I thought he was finally getting some of the attention and now... WHY KUTNER, WHY?!?!?!!?
I aim to misbehave
retired moderator
Original Poster
#14 Old 27th May 2009 at 10:01 PM
Yeah! Why Kutner??!! Why not Taub??

-My Insta-

Please, call me Nina (:
#15 Old 27th May 2009 at 10:04 PM
I know, but i think I like Taub better than 13, but of course House is my favorte, then Wilson, Foreman, Cameron, Kutner, Chase, Kutty, Taub, and 13. I hope Im not forgetting anyone.
I aim to misbehave
retired moderator
Original Poster
#16 Old 27th May 2009 at 10:05 PM
My list is more or less like yours

-My Insta-

Please, call me Nina (:
Inventor
#17 Old 29th May 2009 at 3:13 AM
I'll write a proper post now

I really like Taub, though I'm not entirely sure why. There's something about him that strikes a chord with me. I liked Kutner - I'd stumbled on a spoiler about his death the week before the episode screened here, otherwise I'd have been quite upset by it. Foreman - I enjoy watching as a character, but I wouldn't like him if I were to meet him as a real person, and 13 I'm fairly indifferent to.

I can't stand Chase - he's always struck me as a bit of a petulant 'pretty-boy' who sulks when House gives him a harder time than usual.

Wilson and Cuddy I'm not sure about as characters in themselves - Wilson is a bit soft - but the interactions between them and House are fascinating.

It goes without saying that I like House. Hugh Laurie is such a magnificent actor - he is actually the only reason I began watching the show, as it's not what I would usually watch. It took a while to adapt to hearing him speak with an American accent, but once I got past that I was hooked.

Please call me Laura
"The gene pool needs more chlorine."
My Site
#18 Old 29th May 2009 at 4:15 AM
I didn't know at first that he was English and when I heard him in an interview, I was stunned! But, yea hs and Wilsons interactions really are amazing, I hae a hard time not laugh during most of them. Wilson's softness is part of who is and how he contrasts and completely compliments House. I am able to get thier subtle unspoken messages such as when House looks at Wilson without expression during a dramatic moment is his way of saying Thank you or complimenting him. House isn't one to verbalize but he still gets his message across in a wonderfully anti-social way.

I'm not quite sure why I hate 13 but when I see her, I get a horrible knot in my stomach and I have to clench my teeth. I think it s because she so cold about certain things like sickness because she has Huntingtons. I also she carries so much drama. Even at Kutners funeral, she was withdrawn from Foreman because she was thinking of her own death, whenever it may come. I know it was because she doesn't want to out him through the pain but its still about her.

I agree about Foreman and Chase, he was alway too much of a pushover tattle tail, specifically when Vogler was in the picture.

Depending on which episode, Taub changes on the list but in the Finale, I didn't really like him. My favorite moment of his is when Kutner had died and throughout the episode he is very indifferent cold and uncaring but at the end, he broke down and cried in the hallway.

Hmm... I guess I misspelled Cuddy's name ... LL
I aim to misbehave
retired moderator
Original Poster
#19 Old 29th May 2009 at 3:24 PM
I don't know why, but I can't stand Taub... and I'm also indifferent about 13. From the three new ones, I only liked Kutner.

I think that Chase is a lapdog, Foreman is unexpresive and Cameron is a bit silly. I like Cuddy's character and also Wilson... he's a good friend for House.

I don't know about Hugh Laurie's accent because I see the series in Spanish

-My Insta-

Please, call me Nina (:
#20 Old 11th Jun 2009 at 10:27 AM
What episode are you on now, Nina?
I aim to misbehave
retired moderator
Original Poster
#21 Old 11th Jun 2009 at 12:22 PM
The next Tuesday is episode 23... I think it's the last one, isn't it??

-My Insta-

Please, call me Nina (:
Test Subject
#22 Old 11th Jun 2009 at 6:02 PM
Hah, I like how one of the mods, (HystericalParoxysm), has her avatar from house.

Awesome show!

Shifu: Master! I have... it's very bad news!
Oogway: Ah, Shifu. There is just news. There is no good or bad.
Shifu: Master, your vision. Your vision was right! Tai-Lung has broken out of prison! He's on his way!
[pause]
Oogway: That *is* bad news.
I aim to misbehave
retired moderator
Original Poster
#23 Old 12th Jun 2009 at 11:21 AM
Yep! I love that avatar: "No Mr. Bond, I expect you to die"

-My Insta-

Please, call me Nina (:
#24 Old 16th Jun 2009 at 6:43 AM
Nope, episode 24 is the last one. I can 't wait for you to see it!
I aim to misbehave
retired moderator
Original Poster
#25 Old 16th Jun 2009 at 12:02 PM
Today it's episode 23! :D

-My Insta-

Please, call me Nina (:

Page 1 of 2