Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
#26 Old 6th May 2009 at 5:22 PM
Delphy: "Rapsheba, don't think me - thank the wonderful tutorial writers here and the people who help out day in day out. "

Yeah, but YOU PERSONALY made it *possible* for them to help him!

This Space Intentionally Left Blank
Advertisement
Née whiterider
retired moderator
#27 Old 6th May 2009 at 6:14 PM
Indeed, none of us would be here without Delphy. Three cheers for Big D!

What I lack in decorum, I make up for with an absence of tact.
Test Subject
#28 Old 6th May 2009 at 7:03 PM
Default Aha. Busy week, sounds great
Quote: Originally posted by Delphy
Almost 5 years ago, I registered the modthesims2.com domain, and a few days later, started the site (on the CMS system e107). The first news item was posted on the 14th May 2004, and you can read it here: https://modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=30929!

Busy week for me next week, my birthday, then mod's the day after. Double party much? Im thinking of birthday party dresses, who knows if i will be able to finish them on time though

Raphy.
Test Subject
#29 Old 7th May 2009 at 2:54 AM
We are looking forward to the birthday celebration.
Mad Poster
#30 Old 7th May 2009 at 10:46 AM
*cheers for delphy* :pint:

"When life gives you lemons, see the lemons, feels the lemons, BE THE LEMONS!"

Take a look-see, hmm...? Go on, click them:
The Super Mario Project, Nintendorks Island-Celebrating 2 Years Online!
Field Researcher
#31 Old 7th May 2009 at 8:18 PM Last edited by melethana : 7th May 2009 at 10:22 PM.
hmm... is it coincidence that I upload a few Fallout3 houses, and then just mere weeks later that's the new challenge theme? It may be, but I like to think I contributed just a tiny bit to making this the new challenge I didn’t even know about it until HP kicked us out of the “thanks” thread for her dirty pre-war springwear. And now I have a demand. I want a Vault Suit! And not just a 101, but a 13! Yes, they are the same, except for the giant number on the back, but I love Vault 13. I think budwinys is looking for good source pics for that. And a Pipboy! Someone much more talented than I could probably make a bracelet that looked like a Pipboy. Now maybe I’ll stop getting PMs asking me to make Fallout3 items, and not just houses. There are 2 words to describe my meshing and re-coloring abilities. Epic. Fail. Oh well, guess I’ll have to make another house, and I thought I was done with Fallout!

[EDIT] I've never done a challenge before. Can challenge items still go to Creator Feedback, or are we all supposed to do our own work?

[EDIT 2] and food don't forget the food! It couldn't be that hard to do Fallout3 food, especially Nuka-Cola (Quantum?) and Sugar Bombs

EPs I have: All of them! OMG, Ultimate Collection!
Lab Assistant
#32 Old 8th May 2009 at 9:21 AM
Great idea as I love the game.
I hope there will be some vault suits to go with that caek. (Hopefully the cake isn't a lie).
#33 Old 9th May 2009 at 3:06 AM
Happy Birthday MTS2! I can remember last years birthday!

Everything I do, All Glory will GO TO GOD! All the praises Goes to the Lord on High!
I don't want to gain the whole world and loose my Soul!
MOAVGproductions Youtube channel, subscribe to it!
MOAVGproductions blog/site
Official Facebook page, like it!
Test Subject
#34 Old 9th May 2009 at 4:32 AM
Me thinks I'll upload something for both!!! I already have a 5th birthday lot. Now for post apocalyptic... The kitchen after my dad cooks BINGO BABY!!!!!
What better way to have my first upload then for a creator challenge?

I'm screaming I love you so... But my thoughts you can't decode
Alchemist
#35 Old 9th May 2009 at 1:29 PM
Awesome theme! I've recently created some 'grungy' maxis outfit recolours, I should maybe submit them

I has one question: What exactly do I do? (Sorry, I haven't really posted much here before)
Field Researcher
#36 Old 9th May 2009 at 11:55 PM
I am sooo doing something post apocolyptic, but not fallout 3 style, I don't like that game so much. I'm thinking a small run down house in the woods (because the lucky ones will get out of the cities in time), plus a dirty ripped up clothing set. Idk if I can get it all done in a week, but I sure will try, I am sooo determined to enter something this time.

ohhh..and Happy Birthday MTS2!!!!!
Mad Poster
#37 Old 10th May 2009 at 3:49 AM
hmm, i'm thinking maybe abandoned government facility...

Scholar
#38 Old 10th May 2009 at 6:14 PM
I have one question:
Unitl how long is Challenge opend?
Test Subject
#39 Old 10th May 2009 at 6:15 PM
wooooo!
Fallout 3 and the Sims 2 are my favorite games. I never would have though they could possibly, some day, be related 0___o
yay :D
Mad Poster
#40 Old 10th May 2009 at 6:16 PM
Challenge is already open, and it closes on the 15th. Or 14th, depending on whether they need time to review the uploads.

Test Subject
#41 Old 10th May 2009 at 7:26 PM
Tidings of Joy...
I share my birthday with MTS2's! Yay me!

I'll probably not submit anything, but yay anyway!

Eep.

Field Researcher
#42 Old 11th May 2009 at 1:13 AM
Is May 14th the deadline for both challenge themes?
Warrior Gryphon
site owner
Original Poster
#43 Old 11th May 2009 at 11:41 AM
Yes, the deadline is the 14th May for the challenge.

Story books are full of fairy tales, of Kings and Queens, and the bluest skies.
Test Subject
#44 Old 11th May 2009 at 5:33 PM
LOVE this, I already have an apocalypse story posted on insim, so i've already started making outfits.

Just call me Crayola
Lab Assistant
#45 Old 11th May 2009 at 10:05 PM
Default how do i uplosd things to this site
i want to post something 4 the 5th birthday of mod the sims but i only no how to up load to the sims2 website can u please tell me how
thank u
Test Subject
#46 Old 12th May 2009 at 3:20 AM
As far as I know there's no party hats. Maybe someone could make the mesh and to keep in theme there could be 5 recolors. Wouldn't our sims love these?
Test Subject
#47 Old 12th May 2009 at 6:23 AM Last edited by Delphy : 12th May 2009 at 1:14 PM.
Default New Creator Challenge: MTS2 is 5 years old soon
HI

Hope not since I'd need more time, and not in term of days, for getting ready, my project for this event is still in the first drawing phase! LOL
I'd like to meet the 14th with a gift but this is highly far, I'd like to know the deadlines though and i thank u it is really rocking....
Retired Duck
retired moderator
#48 Old 12th May 2009 at 10:18 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Delphy
Yes, the deadline is the 14th May for the challenge.

The public challenge announcement was only on the 4th, and they normally last for a month... Would a slight extension past the 14th be possible?
Warrior Gryphon
site owner
Original Poster
#49 Old 12th May 2009 at 1:15 PM
This isn't a normal challenge though

How long would you want?

Story books are full of fairy tales, of Kings and Queens, and the bluest skies.
Field Researcher
#50 Old 12th May 2009 at 9:59 PM
Maybe the birthday theme could keep the birthday as the deadline? And then extend the apocalypse theme another week or so?
Page 2 of 3