Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Master Cocktail Shaker
#51 Old 30th Dec 2004 at 4:41 PM
My eyes have jumped out of their sockets!
Yow....that is a sublime piece of work - just too good to be true!

------------------------------------------------------
www.simsconnection.com

my bloggie
Advertisement
Scholar
#52 Old 30th Dec 2004 at 11:53 PM
is this downloadable yet?
Field Researcher
#53 Old 30th Dec 2004 at 11:58 PM
Bridges are actually pretty easy.

Build a RECTANGLE of deck(try the one with just the post under it). Remove the inside, like you would with a basement. Cover this area with floor, and remove the sides of the deck. All that should be left is flooring and deck at both sides of the bridge. Use boolprop constrainfloorelevation fasle and raise the land UNDER the deck. Raise it how you like, its easy oto get a curve. Then you can turn off the code and put water.

Also, put railings on the bridge before changing the shape.
Test Subject
#54 Old 31st Dec 2004 at 12:28 AM
yeh..i also wanna know if it is downloadable. i love this house
Lab Assistant
#55 Old 31st Dec 2004 at 7:15 AM
hope you post it up for download. Can the sims even enter the house?(the one on the lower left of the screenshot. A marvellous house.
Lab Assistant
#56 Old 31st Dec 2004 at 7:16 AM
oh forgot to add please put it as residental.
Lab Assistant
#57 Old 5th Jan 2005 at 6:29 PM
Quote: Originally posted by kyjj911
oh forgot to add please put it as residental.

if you would like to add something please edit it as you are taking valuble space
Test Subject
Original Poster
#58 Old 10th Jan 2005 at 4:30 PM
thank you all for supports. Uploaded a month ago and then took a holiday vacation. Just came back and checked the message, the site staff rejected my previous upload. maybe it is not good enough for this site...sigh...
Lab Assistant
#59 Old 10th Jan 2005 at 4:58 PM
Quote: Originally posted by iamcoming
thank you all for supports. Uploaded a month ago and then took a holiday vacation. Just came back and checked the message, the site staff rejected my previous upload. maybe it is not good enough for this site...sigh...

not good enough ?????????????? :confusion: What is going on here
Lab Assistant
#60 Old 10th Jan 2005 at 5:09 PM
The place looks awesome.

Why don't u just sign up for a free website, upload the file, and give us a link??
Lab Assistant
#61 Old 16th Jan 2005 at 1:08 AM
Quote: Originally posted by iamcoming

did u give enough description and screens?? If u do, the chances of being rejected is only 10%(prediction only)
Locked thread | Locked by: ThreadMover Reason: Outdated / No Replies
Page 3 of 3