Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Ornate Chinese Set {updated April 2009}

by Adele Posted 4th Apr 2008 at 5:34 AM - Updated 22nd Apr 2009 at 3:17 AM by Adele : Updating downloads

149 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 133 Feedback Posts, 15 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 6
Test Subject
#2 Old 4th Apr 2008 at 8:00 PM
Wow, this looks gorgeous! Thank you!
Test Subject
#3 Old 4th Apr 2008 at 8:09 PM
Thank you Adele, your stuff rocks!!
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 4th Apr 2008 at 8:15 PM
Extremely impressive looking work there.

*Member most in need of spellcheck, period.
Zspace - An Animorphs Forum
Moderator of Extreme Limericks
THANKS POST
#5 Old 4th Apr 2008 at 8:16 PM Last edited by jhd1189 : 16th Aug 2012 at 12:13 AM.
These are absolutely amazing! I love furniture that looks like this, and you've recreated it beautifully for the Sims.
Field Researcher
#6 Old 4th Apr 2008 at 8:24 PM
oh my lord! that is some of the most beautiful furniture i have ever seen Adele!
its absolutely mind blowing just how beautiful it is! wonderful, wonderful work!
thank you so much for such detailed, and gorgeous furniture
Test Subject
#7 Old 4th Apr 2008 at 8:30 PM Last edited by Azale : 4th Apr 2008 at 8:39 PM.
Oh wow! The detail is amazing!! Thank you so much <3
Instructor
#8 Old 4th Apr 2008 at 8:35 PM
Very nice! Thanks

"Alas, poor Yorick! I knew him, Horatio."

- William Shakespere ~ Hamlet
Top Secret Researcher
#9 Old 4th Apr 2008 at 8:41 PM
Positively Stunning. The texture and detailing is superb. I can hardly wait to try these out.

Retired from the Sims world. Please continue to enjoy my creations. Thank you to everyone who helped -- by either giving me the tools and knowledge to create or by encouraging me & downloading my creations. The Sims community is the BEST!
#10 Old 4th Apr 2008 at 8:43 PM
These are wonderful, Thak you so much for them. What is your policy with including them with homes? Thanks again!

Bites and Kisses
Vampire
Moderator of pixels for pixels
retired moderator
#11 Old 4th Apr 2008 at 9:02 PM
Beautiful work! Thanks bunches!

Need to know which object came with which EP or SP? Check the CEP Object database
Instructor
#12 Old 4th Apr 2008 at 9:37 PM
They are beautiful! Thank you.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#13 Old 4th Apr 2008 at 9:55 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Vampire_of_Death
These are wonderful, Thak you so much for them. What is your policy with including them with homes? Thanks again!

Bites and Kisses
Vampire

You can include them in homes (as long as they are on free sites only). You might need to tell people about downloading the bookshelf if they don't have the set already, though... because they'll need its textures for whatever items are in the lot.
Field Researcher
#14 Old 4th Apr 2008 at 10:05 PM
I love this set. It's absolutely amazing! But does the bookcase require Uni? It doesn't show up for me.

lgfuad
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 4th Apr 2008 at 10:07 PM
How absolutely gorgeous! I've fallen in love~

O pitiful shadow bound in darkness, looking down upon people and causing them pain... A soul drowned in sinful karma... Want to try dying this once?
- - -
Test Subject
#16 Old 4th Apr 2008 at 10:17 PM
These are amazingly beautiful! And great timing too- just a couple days ago I was looking for furniture just like this and then this appears. Thank you!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#17 Old 4th Apr 2008 at 10:28 PM
Thanks, everyone! :lovestruc
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#18 Old 4th Apr 2008 at 10:33 PM
Quote: Originally posted by EternalxLove26
I love this set. It's absolutely amazing! But does the bookcase require Uni? It doesn't show up for me.

Ach! Seriously? I don't think it should.... bah. Just when I thought things were all good... Can anyone else without uni test this and see if it shows up?
Mad Poster
#19 Old 4th Apr 2008 at 10:55 PM
You're a miracle worker! Such beautiful furniture with such low polys!! I must now get rid of all my high poly Asian furniture and use only yours!! Thanks! And you definitely deserve a "picked upload!" :D
Lab Assistant
#20 Old 4th Apr 2008 at 10:56 PM
oh god you are just so amazing. seriously awesome job on this set, it's GORGEOUS
Scholar
#21 Old 4th Apr 2008 at 10:57 PM
Your work is absolutely amazing!!!

Seriouly, this is so stunning and beautiful! I praise you for everything you make! This is such a creative masterpiece! Keep up the magnificant work! :D
Lab Assistant
#22 Old 4th Apr 2008 at 11:03 PM
This set is GORGEOUS!! My eyes nearly popped right out of my head when I saw your screenshots. You have truly set the bar high with these! Thank you so much for sharing your lovely creations!
Field Researcher
#23 Old 4th Apr 2008 at 11:31 PM
in game - just breathtaking, thank you for your great work
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#24 Old 4th Apr 2008 at 11:42 PM
Field Researcher
#25 Old 5th Apr 2008 at 12:18 AM
More BIG THANKS, Adele, your furnishing is a pleasure for our eyes.
Page 1 of 6