Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Shippuuden Part 1: Naruto Uzumaki

by Earthdragon Posted 21st Jan 2008 at 3:43 PM

27 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 24 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Test Subject
#2 Old 21st Jan 2008 at 5:18 PM
love it...can't wait for the next in your series. One question, any plans for Kakashi?

A fan
Test Subject
#3 Old 21st Jan 2008 at 6:02 PM Last edited by Canoodle : 21st Jan 2008 at 7:00 PM. Reason: Converted to a 'thanks' post.
Quote: Originally posted by nanny7594
love it...can't wait for the next in your series. One question, any plans for Kakashi?

A fan

yeah \o
I love it too
plans for Kakashi?
plans for Gaara?
[...]
xD

"A pior forma de covardia é testar o poder na fraqueza do outro."
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#4 Old 21st Jan 2008 at 6:17 PM
First of Sakura, then Sasuke (hey <3), then Kakashi, so the old Team 7 .
Then I'll will do some eyes for the "Shippuuden" series but also some other things for "neutral" ^^.
And, yes, Gaara is standing on my to-do-list xD.
But thanks for the comments .
Test Subject
#5 Old 21st Jan 2008 at 6:50 PM
Oh my.. He's perfect! So adorable..
Awesomely done, can't wait for the rest of Team 7 and Gaara! ^_^

"Ha! EAT MY DUST, YOU CLOSET PERVERT!"
Test Subject
#6 Old 21st Jan 2008 at 10:51 PM
Yay for Naruto love!=D

Thanks for doing this. I love how your Shippuuden Naruto looks so far and look forward to more of your Sim versions of the characters!
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 22nd Jan 2008 at 3:54 AM
Great job! I, too, can't wait for the rest of the Team. Believe it!
Field Researcher
#8 Old 22nd Jan 2008 at 6:03 AM
omg, you did a great job, he looks so amazing!! ^.^ and I'm that glad that u used the face makeup. >//////////< thank you. best naruto I've ever seen.

ERRARE HVMANVM EST
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 22nd Jan 2008 at 3:45 PM
You got his eyes wrong. They're too small and way too dark on the top side. He also looks quite too girly (because of the eyes, maybe?). Yet you did an amazing job. Everything else is perfect. Thank you.

~ d[^_^]b Just never betray yourself. Never stop improving, never stop being human, never blame the innocent, never promise what you won`t fulfil, never stop feeling that you`re alive... d[^_^]b ~
Test Subject
#10 Old 27th Jan 2008 at 10:47 PM
Any plans to make the people of Team Hebi?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#11 Old 28th Jan 2008 at 1:35 PM
Good question ^^.
First of Sasuke (after my Sakura sim is appreciated, I must change the lipstick, the lipstick o_O!), then some other characters and maybe...Team Hebi.
But first of I need some new pictures of them.

@Nephertinna
Yes, I see, what you mean, but if there is something wrong, you'll mostly see it after you've made it, unfortunately.
But I've tested it and if you made the eyes two clicks smaller (yes, the whole eye is then still too small, but it will look much better, if he won't look too girly ^^), it will look somewhat better
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 2nd Feb 2008 at 9:28 PM
Fantastic Naruto! Realistic and cute! Thanks!

Please, pay attention to my creator`s policy.
(\_/)
(o.O)
(> <)
This is Jack, the little rabbit; add him to your signature and help him to take over the world!!!
Test Subject
#13 Old 8th Feb 2008 at 9:37 PM
mmm I downloaded this and the file is cerupted on my computer. do you have any idea what I should do? please reply thx
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#14 Old 9th Feb 2008 at 6:10 PM
Just redownload several times and check the files then, it also happens to me sometimes with bigger files than 1 MB, it mostly happens when the servers are a bit overcrowded, just try again, the file itself is fine, I've tested it also several times .
Scholar
#15 Old 5th Mar 2008 at 6:41 PM
Your version of Naruto is adorable. He has quite a feisty personality..and now has an angelic face....very nice work. Thank you for sharing him.
Test Subject
#16 Old 16th Sep 2008 at 1:24 PM
N.I.C.E

your awesome is you

Whaddaya think?? crazy am i? ..... hmm.. ima nanji desu ka?
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 27th Dec 2008 at 4:57 PM
Are you going to make Akatsuki guys? There included in shippuuden. I can also never find a good Akatsuki cloak.
Test Subject
#18 Old 16th Jan 2009 at 3:30 PM
thank for uplaoding the mod
Test Subject
#19 Old 13th Feb 2009 at 8:29 PM
I downloaded him but his clothes won't show up. Did I do something wrong? Do I need and EP?
Test Subject
#20 Old 14th Mar 2009 at 8:23 PM
Great job on this!
But here's the thing; I downloaded him and everything showed up-EXCEPT his hair, and his eyes looked different than in the picture. They actually looked creepy.
Can you tell me what's going on?
Test Subject
#21 Old 8th May 2009 at 9:11 PM
great job i appreciate ur effort but the sims jaw shape dosent look like naruto but i really liked it
Test Subject
#22 Old 9th Jun 2009 at 3:29 PM
I don't even know what to say. He looks so realistic. I already downloaded him but I had to come back to get the right headband mesh and I realized I didn't leave you a comment on this one. Anyways great job!
Test Subject
#23 Old 28th Nov 2009 at 9:51 PM
Why is this for teen?
Isn't the Shippuden Naruto older than Teen?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#24 Old 30th Nov 2009 at 3:25 PM
Thanks for comments, everyone.

@SwirlyTop
I do not think so, sorry. I also haven't made anything Naruto-based in a while XD.
@Ninaiso
Both the top and the bottom part are basegame meshes for male teens. Maybe try to download them again separately from the original thread...? They should work as they are basegame clothes.
@Pinkqueen17
Already sent you a message with this subject.
@marlowe94
No, since the Shippuuden part takes place about 2 and a half years after Sasuke left the village, Naruto and his teammates are about 15 or 16 years old now. In the first part they are around 13 years old.
Test Subject
#25 Old 18th Mar 2011 at 12:48 PM
The hair is different..
Page 1 of 2