Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Simmerized Tee-Shirts: Classic Slogans Re-Done for Sims!!

by gonkski222 Posted 21st Sep 2007 at 5:21 AM

33 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 30 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Test Subject
#2 Old 22nd Sep 2007 at 8:27 PM
These are pretty creative! I love the Hunka one especially.
Moderator of Extreme Limericks
#3 Old 22nd Sep 2007 at 8:34 PM
These are really clever! I was grinning the whole time I was looking at 'em. :D

There's always money in the banana stand.
Test Subject
#4 Old 22nd Sep 2007 at 9:04 PM
Those are just brilliant. Great work!
#5 Old 22nd Sep 2007 at 10:52 PM
Man these are awesome!

AbstractSIMmer187 Has Retired From Sims 2 Creating
All Of My Creations Are Found Here
Top Secret Researcher
#6 Old 22nd Sep 2007 at 11:39 PM
Such a cute idea!

I've made some mods for The Sims 1 -- yes, The Sims ONE :-) -- which you can find at http://corylea.com/Sims1ModsByCorylea.html
Test Subject
#7 Old 22nd Sep 2007 at 11:43 PM
Wow, very cool :D
Field Researcher
#8 Old 23rd Sep 2007 at 1:17 AM
I love these! I love that Blue water one. "Lousy t-shirt" shirts always make me lol.

"I always wanted to fly in strange machines"
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#9 Old 23rd Sep 2007 at 2:26 AM
Wow. Two featured creators like my stuff? I'm honored!

I really had fun creating these. The hardest part was coming up with the old slogans. I wanted to do an "I'm with stupid" tee, but couldn't really think of a way to make it Sim-centric. If anyone has ideas for that or anything else, let me know. Maybe I can make "Simmerized Tees Part II."

I'm glad everyone else in enjoying them. I was just afraid someone else would have the same idea and post theirs before I posted mine LOL!

"Don't harsh my melon." -- Alexis Denisof
Instructor
#10 Old 23rd Sep 2007 at 3:34 AM
Awesome sauce! *grabs*

When I was making a huge shirt set (which I'm being lazy about prepping for upload because I have to rename all the files and I'm waiting for JFade to release the next alpha of the Wardrobe Wrangler so I can do it more easily), I ended up using the AF shirt as my working model and copying the same texture over to AM/TF/TM, so I could be sure it'd look right on the ladies, and making sure that the design was always high up on the shirt so that it didn't distort too much. Some of the men's shirts therefore have designs right under the neck, but it still looks better on them than having the distorted words wrapped around the bust does on the women. -.-
Test Subject
#11 Old 23rd Sep 2007 at 4:01 AM
These are terrific! I don't know how my sims have lived without them! Thanks!
Instructor
#12 Old 23rd Sep 2007 at 4:10 AM
lol...I love these. ^_^

Sure. Fine. Whatever.
Instructor
#13 Old 23rd Sep 2007 at 4:25 AM
These are too cute! Love em!

- Bre (Buckingham Alice)
Creating can take hours, days, or even weeks. Saying "thank you" only takes one click. :)
#14 Old 23rd Sep 2007 at 4:32 AM
Good Job, I'll download them in a bit.

Everything I do, All Glory will GO TO GOD! All the praises Goes to the Lord on High!
I don't want to gain the whole world and loose my Soul!
MOAVGproductions Youtube channel, subscribe to it!
MOAVGproductions blog/site
Official Facebook page, like it!
Test Subject
#15 Old 23rd Sep 2007 at 5:58 AM Last edited by MateFeedKillRepeat : 23rd Sep 2007 at 6:00 AM. Reason: got something wrong
I'm not used to requesting things so, please, forgive me if I sound rude or demanding. Can you please, even though these t-shirts are based on sims things, make a t-shirt that says 'Someone in Transylvania loves me' as I saw it on Viva La Bam and, if I can't have one, I want my sim to be able to. If you don't want to do, could you advise me on someone who has something similar, or has that taste that would be interested in making it?
Test Subject
#16 Old 23rd Sep 2007 at 5:59 AM
i lol'd so hard at these! can't wait to get my sims into them :D
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 23rd Sep 2007 at 7:14 AM
To make these T-shirt more sim authentic maybe the next set could be done in the simlish language using sim fonts? I know there is one on MTS2 somewhere. Can't think where at the moment though...

Check out my full sized and unedited screencaps of FFVII Advent Children here http://s200.photobucket.com/albums/...ent%20Children/
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 23rd Sep 2007 at 3:38 PM
Quote: Originally posted by dilandauluv5
To make these T-shirt more sim authentic maybe the next set could be done in the simlish language using sim fonts? I know there is one on MTS2 somewhere. Can't think where at the moment though...

It's here: http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=191325

Though, why not these shirts, too?
Test Subject
#19 Old 23rd Sep 2007 at 8:05 PM
I had a good laugh, you made my day!

Thanx for this cute t-shirts :-D
Lab Assistant
#20 Old 23rd Sep 2007 at 8:08 PM
These are too funny!
~Dragonfire

Proud owner of SimMania! Go here for downloads.
Test Subject
#21 Old 24th Sep 2007 at 1:48 AM
These are AWESOME!
Lab Assistant
#22 Old 24th Sep 2007 at 4:13 PM
Hahahahaha! I *love* them -- very clever!

You know your god is man-made when he hates all the same people you do.
Instructor
#23 Old 25th Sep 2007 at 5:02 AM
*punkrockgoth1988 falls from her computer chair, laughing so hard she nearly throws up her dinner* Oh my god! These are hilarious. I was wondering when someone would do something like this. Now all we need are real world versions so we can freak other people out... Anyway, I hope you come up with more! I know Bon Voyage would be a good theme to use.

I don't get why so many Simmers hate Marsha Bruenig. She actually grows up to be quite pretty if you allow her to.
Lab Assistant
#24 Old 30th Sep 2007 at 11:25 AM
I really like you Hunka shirt, Thanks for sharing.

~ Hiro Osric ~
Lab Assistant
#25 Old 1st Oct 2007 at 6:03 AM
Wonderful! Adorable! My favorite is the "Kiss me I'm Simlish" -- haha!
Page 1 of 2