Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

8 eyecolours - Neutrals [UPDATED]

by Ninny Posted 10th May 2006 at 6:17 PM - Updated 28th Jun 2006 at 11:11 PM by Ninny : Now available as defaults.

38 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 37 Feedback Posts
Page 1 of 2
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 11th May 2006 at 12:20 AM
I really like these, very nice!
Field Researcher
#3 Old 11th May 2006 at 12:43 AM
These are beautiful i love the black eyes thank you
Instructor
#4 Old 11th May 2006 at 2:54 AM
Nice eyes, but why did you say they require OFB? That shouldn't even be possible for eyes; they should be set to require no EPs at all.
Forum Resident
#5 Old 11th May 2006 at 3:47 AM
*darn you!* And I was just finishing up my extreeeme cleaning of my downloads folder, too.

Absolutely fantastic- irresistable, apparently.

Thanks, by the way ... Always,
Emma
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 11th May 2006 at 5:44 AM
They look lovely, but they're not showing up in body shop. You may want to make sure you've got the correct files uploaded. (the files from your savedsims folder)

Anyway, thanks and good job.

Dance all day
world renowned whogivesafuckologist
retired moderator
#7 Old 11th May 2006 at 6:02 AM
The uploaded files are the ones from your My Documents/EA Games/The Sims 2/Projects/ProjectName folder, not your My Documents/EA Games/The Sims 2/SavedSims - they'll be called something like 3ed587f_GreenEyes.package and will be created once you add your tooltip and do 'import to game'. These are beautiful, and very dramatic, but they won't work for anyone without the right files... and when you do get the right files, ya might wanna change that compatability - eyes are compatible with the base game or any EPs and don't require OfB.

my simblr (sometimes nsfw)

“Dude, suckin’ at something is the first step to being sorta good at something.”
Panquecas, panquecas e mais panquecas.
Scholar
#8 Old 11th May 2006 at 10:58 AM
The set looks great
Will be back for the correct download files later

Please note - I'm not taking any requests at the moment.

You may include my items in your uploads but please credit with a link to either the object or my creator page please.

My Sims 2 videos
Test Subject
Original Poster
#9 Old 11th May 2006 at 11:15 AM
Yikes! That's so embarrassing. I had a fishy feeling about my eyes before I went to bed, I guess this was why. Thank you very much for mentioning it to me - they're all fixed now (and I'm so sorry for the trouble).

Also, thanks for your kind comments

As for the OFB compatibility I had no choice but to choose one of the expansion options, or else I wasn't able to upload. Did I miss something?
world renowned whogivesafuckologist
retired moderator
#10 Old 11th May 2006 at 11:22 AM
Awesome, glad to see you fixed them. I don't download a lot but those look really nice, and I'll totally be grabbing them.. They're very, very deep and... emotional, I guess, somehow (?), and it may sound kinda silly, but I really like your swatch graphic too.

You don't HAVE to choose an expansion option when you upload: the expansions are checkboxes (squares), which are optional. The radio buttons (circles) are mandatory. All makeup, skintones, eyes, brows, etc., are compatible with all game versions (no meshes to worry about).

my simblr (sometimes nsfw)

“Dude, suckin’ at something is the first step to being sorta good at something.”
Panquecas, panquecas e mais panquecas.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#11 Old 11th May 2006 at 12:25 PM
Yes, I like them. They might not be all that realistic, but to my taste anyway. It's nice to know that someone else likes them too. As for the swatch graphic, I was sort of out of ideas...it's difficult to make something original. It didn't quite end up the way I'd like, but alright I guess. Thanks

I tried uploading without having any of the checkboxes selected, but I kept getting an error that fields were missing. Not sure what the problem could have been then.
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 11th May 2006 at 1:47 PM
they are very beautiful, thank you so much
Instructor
#13 Old 11th May 2006 at 5:05 PM
Ah, no wonder I couldn't find them in Body Shop when I was checking my DLs last night. *grabs again and looks* Nice work.
Forum Resident
#14 Old 11th May 2006 at 5:14 PM
These are sooo beautiful, thx alot!
Test Subject
#15 Old 12th May 2006 at 8:49 PM
These are BRILLIANT.
I'm downloading right now, and their going on a new sim.
Keep up the great work. :]

"You must be the change you wish to see in the world." - Ghandi
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 13th May 2006 at 2:15 AM
Very Nice, Looking forward to using these eyes. Thank You
Test Subject
#17 Old 13th May 2006 at 7:52 PM
Absolutely beautiful
Test Subject
#18 Old 16th May 2006 at 2:13 AM
Default Natural Enough
They are natural enough. Sometimes we want real life, and sometimes we want glamourous shiny fantasy life! The sims is our world how we want it.

It constantly amazes me when talent like yourself feels foolish when you upload something else accidentally. I am just so thankful that you were so anxious to share your talen with us! I will take a hundred oops for such talent!

What I really appreciate is how you picked your most gorgeous and uploaded only eight. I hate having to pick through a million in one upload.

Thanks for such a beautiful set. They are lovely and you are obviously talented.

"Where oh were is REAL lesbian Hair??!@!!!@#$@#$"
-All my lesbian sims thought bubbles when they sleep
Test Subject
Original Poster
#19 Old 17th May 2006 at 11:41 AM
Thank you, that's very kind of you to say
Test Subject
#20 Old 18th May 2006 at 3:38 AM
wow, these are gorgeous. i wish they could be defaults.
Lab Assistant
#21 Old 29th May 2006 at 2:54 AM
These eyes are simply beautiful thank you so much
Test Subject
#22 Old 30th May 2006 at 3:53 PM
I know this is off topic, but what kind of dog is that in your picture? I ask because I breed Cocker Spaniels and I had my first Black White and Tan born in November and he could be that ones brother! Very cute.

By the way, love the eyes, downloaded!
Test Subject
#23 Old 1st Jun 2006 at 11:51 PM
OH WOW! These are gorgeous! Thank you for making and sharing them with us!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#24 Old 2nd Jun 2006 at 7:15 PM
The dog in my avatar is Zita - one of the four puppies that my parents dog Zoe got a few years ago (Cavalier King Charles Spaniel).

I'm glad you like the eyes, and thanks once again
Test Subject
#25 Old 4th Jun 2006 at 9:09 PM
God, I love these eyes. They're not too cartoony, they're not overly realistic. They're just... perfect. They're the only ones I use anymore. I'd love to see a default set made from them.
Page 1 of 2