Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 19th Jul 2020 at 3:00 PM
Default FosoSam 101 (or, About Me)
Hello!

I'm FosoSam (Sam) and I've been playing some iteration of The Sims since about 2002. Before that I was also playing SimFarm and SimTower with my cousins on their PC. I just turned 25, so you could say that The Sims has been quite a large part of my life for quite a long time, it's even the reason I decided to study programming (years ago, never finished, but the skills are still kinda there).

I used to have an account on here (just for downloading) but it appears to be either gone or inaccessible now. I've been doing a bit of coding around The Sims 2 this month though, and wanted to post and contribute to some of the modding forums when I'm a little further along with my current project. I'll probably also occasionally post about what I'm up to on the Discord. However, I'm naturally a lurker (although trying to break the habit) so you might only see me around very occasionally.

A few more tidbits about me: I'm Australian, I currently work doing IT support for a bunch of different places, and I love coffee.

Feel free to prompt me with questions or whatever.
Advertisement
Staff - Moderator
staff: moderator
#2 Old 19th Jul 2020 at 10:50 PM
Quote: Originally posted by FosoSam
Hello!

I'm FosoSam (Sam) and I've been playing some iteration of The Sims since about 2002. Before that I was also playing SimFarm and SimTower with my cousins on their PC. I just turned 25, so you could say that The Sims has been quite a large part of my life for quite a long time, it's even the reason I decided to study programming (years ago, never finished, but the skills are still kinda there).

I used to have an account on here (just for downloading) but it appears to be either gone or inaccessible now. I've been doing a bit of coding around The Sims 2 this month though, and wanted to post and contribute to some of the modding forums when I'm a little further along with my current project. I'll probably also occasionally post about what I'm up to on the Discord. However, I'm naturally a lurker (although trying to break the habit) so you might only see me around very occasionally.

A few more tidbits about me: I'm Australian, I currently work doing IT support for a bunch of different places, and I love coffee.

Feel free to prompt me with questions or whatever.

Welcome back to Mod the Sims. The community forums for the various sims games can be found under the specific game your seeking at the top of the page. The site rules and guidelines can be found here .