Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

QuickVids by MIKYA - Record and Edit Videos Faster

by MIKYA Posted 25th May 2020 at 10:35 AM - Updated 1st Oct 2023 at 9:04 PM by MIKYA

60 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 32 Feedback Posts, 27 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 3
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#2 Old 25th May 2020 at 4:29 PM
Thank you this is great. I have to get that hair from TSR also lol.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
Original Poster
#3 Old 25th May 2020 at 4:38 PM
Quote: Originally posted by jodi521
Thank you this is great. I have to get that hair from TSR also lol.

I'm glad you're enjoying it!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#4 Old 25th May 2020 at 7:47 PM
Thank you, will wait till the patch next month to download this!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
Original Poster
#5 Old 25th May 2020 at 10:22 PM
Quote: Originally posted by kangaroo24
Thank you, will wait till the patch next month to download this!

I’m glad you’re looking forward to it! When we get all our mods fixed up, I hope you enjoy!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 26th May 2020 at 8:16 PM
Thanks! We really need this.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#7 Old 26th May 2020 at 9:36 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Merov
Thanks! We really need this.

I hope you enjoy!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#8 Old 30th May 2020 at 10:27 PM
Thank you so much!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
Original Poster
#9 Old 30th May 2020 at 11:35 PM
Quote: Originally posted by FKB
Thank you so much!

Of course! I hope you enjoy!
Instructor
THANKS POST
#10 Old 1st Jun 2020 at 2:48 PM
Thank you soo much for this mod. I missed this so hard in my game. I hope that the incoming patch will not affect your mods.

One little favour: Today I read that "Coolspear" (the modder) has canceled modding forever. As I wrote in your other thread he offered a mod for "faster programming". Maybe you can help out?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#11 Old 1st Jun 2020 at 4:51 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ladyeve
Thank you soo much for this mod. I missed this so hard in my game. I hope that the incoming patch will not affect your mods.

One little favour: Today I read that "Coolspear" (the modder) has canceled modding forever. As I wrote in your other thread he offered a mod for "faster programming". Maybe you can help out?

I’m so glad it’s helpful and I can absolutely help out, once the TDESCs are released and everything is patched up, I can work on it
Instructor
THANKS POST
#12 Old 2nd Jun 2020 at 1:08 PM
@MIKYA

Thank you very much for your answer and the help. Stay safe!

Best regards from Austria

Eve
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#13 Old 7th Jun 2020 at 9:09 PM
Thank you for updating fast!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
Original Poster
#14 Old 8th Jun 2020 at 1:01 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Nightingale21
Thank you for updating fast!

Of course!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#15 Old 21st Jul 2020 at 7:50 PM
I'll use it well. Thank you.
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 1st Aug 2020 at 1:47 AM
Can someone confirm if this still works for the July Patch? Thank you!

Just a lady who loves books, video games, cosplay and modeling! Feel free to add and befriend me: https://www.facebook.com/Nightingale211/
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#17 Old 2nd Aug 2020 at 2:00 PM
you are soooooo totally awesome! thank you soooooooooo much!!!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#18 Old 2nd Aug 2020 at 3:40 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Nightingale21
Can someone confirm if this still works for the July Patch? Thank you!

It works! i hope you enjoy!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#19 Old 24th Aug 2020 at 12:18 AM
Please take a look at the problem. I use sonic one(fastest). The video editing will not improved the quality of the video. It will do without the mod. My sim has top skill of media producing.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#20 Old 26th Aug 2020 at 7:06 AM
Quote: Originally posted by wheatberry
Please take a look at the problem. I use sonic one(fastest). The video editing will not improved the quality of the video. It will do without the mod. My sim has top skill of media producing.

Do you have another mod that involves the video station or its functions? Any mods that conflict with the resources in this mod will produce that effect.
Lab Assistant
#21 Old 26th Aug 2020 at 3:02 PM
Quote: Originally posted by MIKYA
Do you have another mod that involves the video station or its functions? Any mods that conflict with the resources in this mod will produce that effect.

Nope! I used coolspear's before. It has the similar problem as yours. As far as I can remember, I had read an article emntioned the time it takes to edit the video will affect the quality. That means if we edit the video in a shorter time, it may come out with quality enhancement only a little, I guess.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#22 Old 26th Aug 2020 at 6:45 PM
Quote: Originally posted by wheatberry
Nope! I used coolspear's before. It has the similar problem as yours. As far as I can remember, I had read an article emntioned the time it takes to edit the video will affect the quality. That means if we edit the video in a shorter time, it may come out with quality enhancement only a little, I guess.

Interesting. Well, if the time affects video quality, then maybe try the other speeds instead of sonic? The speedy sim speed is the slowest of the three. See if that helps. I use a mod that involves the video station so I can’t use my mod in my own game except when testing (sigh) but I’ll test it and look to see if the quality change is something I can override. As far as I’m aware it’s not, at least with this mod. If you know speed affects the quality of the video, maybe try a slower one instead and see if it helps!
Lab Assistant
#23 Old 26th Sep 2020 at 10:47 AM
Quote: Originally posted by MIKYA
Interesting. Well, if the time affects video quality, then maybe try the other speeds instead of sonic? The speedy sim speed is the slowest of the three. See if that helps. I use a mod that involves the video station so I can’t use my mod in my own game except when testing (sigh) but I’ll test it and look to see if the quality change is something I can override. As far as I’m aware it’s not, at least with this mod. If you know speed affects the quality of the video, maybe try a slower one instead and see if it helps!

Sorry for not promptly reply. I tried speedy as you suggested. Unfortunately, the quality of video is not improved after editing. It will without the mod. You might try it if you have chance. Thanks anyway.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#24 Old 9th Nov 2020 at 2:56 AM
Awesome. Thanks.
Lab Assistant
#25 Old 18th Nov 2020 at 3:45 PM
I used Coolspears mods ( cool1_object_VideoStation_QuickerEditingTimes & cool1_object_VideoStation_QuickerRecordingTimes, but I have not ever noticed a reduction in video quality, I do all three edits on every video and it's always 'excellent'.

There is no Planet B
Page 1 of 3