Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 29th Jun 2019 at 5:19 PM
Default How do I change my username on MTS2? I'm tired of going by Cloud_Strife!
Cloud_Strife here, I tried to manually change my username to start fresh, but there's no field to enter a new Username! So what gives?
I only have StarCraft 2 avatars to work with, hence the reason I need to give up Cloud_Strife as a username and move on to a more avatar-appropriate username!
Can anyone help me? Oh and I sincerely wish to change my username, as I don't wish to sully the real Cloud Strife's good name outside MTS2!

Thank you and have a polite & understanding day!
Advertisement
Theorist
#2 Old 29th Jun 2019 at 6:10 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Cloud_Strife
Cloud_Strife here, I tried to manually change my username to start fresh, but there's no field to enter a new Username! So what gives?
I only have StarCraft 2 avatars to work with, hence the reason I need to give up Cloud_Strife as a username and move on to a more avatar-appropriate username!
Can anyone help me? Oh and I sincerely wish to change my username, as I don't wish to sully the real Cloud Strife's good name outside MTS2!

Thank you and have a polite & understanding day!

You have to request a name change here .
*shrugs*
retired moderator
#3 Old 29th Jun 2019 at 6:12 PM
Hi there

Only admins can change your username. We have a Username Change Request forum where you can make a request. Just be sure to read the sticky.

ETA: sniped by Gargoyle Cat....those feline reflexes, man...

I don't mind if you call me "MSD" or something for short.
Tumblr
Perhaps someday I'll have leisure time back...