Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 27th Jun 2014 at 8:42 AM
Default How do I delete my MTS account?!
I hate this username so I want to delete this account.

Advertisement
Constant Contestant
retired moderator
#2 Old 27th Jun 2014 at 9:43 AM
You can change your username by going to this thread and following the instructions there. And if you really want to delete your account this thread belongs here, rather than in the discussion forum.

Want a specific style of house or community building? Why not take a look at my profile and see what I build and then come ask me to make it!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 27th Jun 2014 at 10:29 AM
Thank you
Field Researcher
#4 Old 29th Jun 2019 at 11:23 PM
Default Just delete my entire account on here! You have my utmost consent, if applicable!
Quote: Originally posted by Karen Lorraine
You can change your username by going to this thread and following the instructions there. And if you really want to delete your account this thread belongs here, rather than in the discussion forum.

This is Cloud_Strife and I'd like to either change my username or delete my only account on MTS2 and start a new fresh one, however the answer to my issue has to be a direct link to the exact page to do so, and I don't have the patience to search EVERY page to find out the source of how to delete my account on here!

I'm not trying to get kicked/blocked out on MTS2 under any circumstances or cause, given how many unfair warnings I've been given, it's not my fault I live on the spectrum with Aspergers, I sincerely would rather MTS2 just delete my account for me with my current consent, but not block me from creating a fresh new account, just delete EVERYTHING for me!

Sincerely,
Michael Simkins/aka Cloud_Strife
Theorist
#5 Old 29th Jun 2019 at 11:51 PM Last edited by Gargoyle Cat : 30th Jun 2019 at 12:01 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by Cloud_Strife
This is Cloud_Strife and I'd like to either change my username or delete my only account on MTS2 and start a new fresh one, however the answer to my issue has to be a direct link to the exact page to do so, and I don't have the patience to search EVERY page to find out the source of how to delete my account on here!

I'm not trying to get kicked/blocked out on MTS2 under any circumstances or cause, given how many unfair warnings I've been given, it's not my fault I live on the spectrum with Aspergers, I sincerely would rather MTS2 just delete my account for me with my current consent, but not block me from creating a fresh new account, just delete EVERYTHING for me!

Sincerely,
Michael Simkins/aka Cloud_Strife

You were directed to how to change your username in your last thread. Did you bother to check there instead of being necro for a thread that is 5 years old? Here's a the link again... https://www.modthesims.info/f/734/

Using things like the search button or going to the FAQ page would have told you about deleting accounts.

Quote:

How to remove your MTS account

If you no longer wish to have an account here at MTS, you have two options:

1. If you have no posts: Just don't use your account anymore. It's as easy as that. The account will still exist, just inactive. If you have no posts, it will eventually be removed when we remove inactive accounts with no posts.

2. If you have posts: Delete all posts you've made, log out, clear your cookies, and don't return. Your account will be removed when we remove inactive accounts with no posts.

Or you can just abandon your account and not worry about it - we don't mind. We do not, however, remove accounts on request for various technical reasons - please follow the instructions above.

EDIT:

http://www.modthesims.info/announce...d=20#DeleteUser

First thread that I guess went ignored? https://www.modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=629485
Theorist
#6 Old 30th Jun 2019 at 11:13 AM
And ignore buttons were created for little, cellar-dwelling trolls that have nothing else better to do....
dodgy builder
#7 Old 30th Jun 2019 at 1:55 PM
Some people prefer being told off rather than just being ignored. Posting a question and get no answer can be very demoralizing.
Locked thread