Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Alchemist
Original Poster
#1 Old 26th Dec 2020 at 7:08 PM Last edited by aelflaed : 26th Dec 2020 at 9:20 PM.
Default Object Workshop crippled
I recently installed SimPE 75.68.22, which seemed to be working fine. (I had been using the last of Quaxi's versions, and I haven't needed to set anything up in a long time.)

Today I wanted to use Object Workshop, but there's almost nothing in it.

I tried resetting the file table, made no difference. (Everything is ticked except for Angels and the Stories packs.) The Advanced Settings indicate all the folders are missing.

The System Check says "Unable to locate objects", and all the EP/stuffpack folders are unable to be found.

How do I tell SimPE where to find everything? The 'Fix' button did not help. Do I have to manually redirect all the paths or something?

My new downloads are on my Pillowfort
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 26th Dec 2020 at 7:47 PM
Strange. You may have to manually direct SimPE up to your game folders, but if you have the UC that could be a little tricky.

It's possible something in your SimPE program folder has been either reset or corrupted. Maybe check the dates on the files in the Data folder in the SimPE ProgramFiles folder to see what's been changed?
Alchemist
Original Poster
#3 Old 26th Dec 2020 at 8:17 PM
I think I fixed it - found a post which said how to redirect the paths, got lots of objects back. Tedious, but seems to have worked.
No Store Edition, but I'm not sure whether that should even be there really.

My new downloads are on my Pillowfort