Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 25th Jul 2019 at 2:54 AM
It's been a long time
It's been a long time since I've been on Mod The Sims! I used to be a regular here back when TS2 was in place (because I was *very* involved in TS2, including being SimMasterAnubis, doing game testing, moderating on WorldSims and working for the advertising company that made TS2 TV commercials.) But with TS3, I didn't need to download things except rarely.

Now with TS4, I'm back on the download! (Hopefully I'll be able to keep my "Mod folder" in a reasonable size. It certainly wasn't for TS2!)

It was weird trying to sign up again. Evidently back in the "old days" you didn't need to put in your birth year. So it took a great deal of trial and error to get my account reactivated!

KatAnubis
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 25th Jul 2019 at 5:11 AM
SimMasterAnubis? Love the name.

Because the earth is standing still, and the truth becomes a lie
A choice profound is bittersweet, no one hears Cassandra Goth cry

Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 25th Jul 2019 at 6:47 PM
Quote: Originally posted by HarVee
SimMasterAnubis? Love the name.

My nickname in general is Kat. And when I was deciding on a TS1 forum username my cat Anubis was sitting next to me. However, when I became a SimMaster, they said KatAnubis was too long and there was already a SimMasterKat. So, SimMasterAnubis it became!

KatAnubis
Mad Poster
#4 Old 26th Jul 2019 at 2:25 AM
You had a cat named Anubis? The irony in that is very funny. :P

Because the earth is standing still, and the truth becomes a lie
A choice profound is bittersweet, no one hears Cassandra Goth cry