Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Scholar
Original Poster
#1 Old 2nd Oct 2020 at 12:20 AM
Default How to get inside a lot without invitation
How can a Sim get inside a house without invitation? I tried creating an interaction that has these things

Code:
GoInsideLot.Singleton.CreateInstance(Target, Actor, new InteractionPriority(InteractionPriorityLevel.RequiredNPCBehavior), true, true);

base.Actor.GreetSimOnLot(base.Target);

but it didn't work. I looked at the break into interaction from Ambition's detective career. And the invite inside social function which were using the codes I mentioned above. But when I use in my interaction it doesn't work.

If anyone knows anything about this or can point me towards an interaction that does this.

I'm going to look at Nraas> MC >household > open now to see.

If you like my mods. Consider supporting me on Patreon
Check out my website for updates on my mods and other work PuddingFace.wixsite.com
Check out my Youtube channel for tutorials(modding tutorials) and other content Youtube

Follow me on Twitter Instagram Pinterest Tumblr
Advertisement
Staff - Moderator
staff: moderator
#2 Old 3rd Oct 2020 at 6:19 AM
Quote: Originally posted by PuddingFace
How can a Sim get inside a house without invitation? I tried creating an interaction that has these things

Code:
GoInsideLot.Singleton.CreateInstance(Target, Actor, new InteractionPriority(InteractionPriorityLevel.RequiredNPCBehavior), true, true);

base.Actor.GreetSimOnLot(base.Target);

but it didn't work. I looked at the break into interaction from Ambition's detective career. And the invite inside social function which were using the codes I mentioned above. But when I use in my interaction it doesn't work.

If anyone knows anything about this or can point me towards an interaction that does this.

I'm going to look at Nraas> MC >household > open now to see.

I'm not sure about coding but whenever I'm playing sims 3 and my sim wants to get into another sims house that is not their own(for um reasons) they usually look through the window which allows a blacked out house to be seen inside and your sim can teleport inside(again for reasons). I hope this helps you as I think a robbery/tresspass type mod might need the house opened up before entering. I'm not sure how you would want to deal with being caught peeping though as that sometimes happens in game.