Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 23rd Apr 2016 at 4:53 PM
Default Download without account
I wasn't here for long time and today i downloaded one thing but i wasn't log in. It's new that we can download without account or it's just my problem?
Advertisement
Scholar
#2 Old 23rd Apr 2016 at 7:13 PM Last edited by d_dgjdhh : 23rd Apr 2016 at 11:23 PM.
You can download files from the site with the following account (e.g. for guests or those who only want to download from the site, rather than participate on the forums)

User: MTSBugMeNot
Pass: bugmenot

This is the only official created account that can be shared freely, as stated in the Site Rules & Guidelines.

EDIT: Ok, it appears it doesn't actually work. The password is wrong. Did some hooligan change the password for kicks?

EDIT 2: Ah, okay, thanks for the new info. So

User: MTS2BugMeNot
Pass: bugmenot

Check out my latest version of Superman's Classic Uniform for The Sims 2.
See what images I have posted on DeviantArt as well related to The Sims 2 and designs.
Also check out My Website to see my superhero uniform creations for The Sims 2. THANKS!!!
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#4 Old 23rd Apr 2016 at 7:25 PM
@d_dgjdhh The username is MTS2bugmenot. Tried to post that from the bugmenot account, but it's banned and hidden so the post didn't show up! Password's just the same though.

ETA: I can download without an account, too. Seems that this is a change, not an error with @Gunner213
http://www.modthesims.info/showthre...660#post4973660