Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Scholar
Original Poster
#1 Old 25th Sep 2020 at 7:44 PM
Default Battery Script Utility
I am using Battery's Script Utility. Having a small problem with the size of the menu. Was about to search for a solution and more about the script utility but also decided to ask here.

[IMG][/IMG]

@Battery if you're here can you help me out a bit.
Screenshots

If you like my mods. Consider supporting me on Patreon
Check out my website for updates on my mods and other work PuddingFace.wixsite.com
Check out my Youtube channel for tutorials(modding tutorials) and other content Youtube

Follow me on Twitter Instagram Pinterest Tumblr
Advertisement
Space Pony
#2 Old 25th Sep 2020 at 8:22 PM Last edited by Battery : 26th Sep 2020 at 10:18 AM.
... Looks like i did not remove some code fom testing out some stuff back in the day could you test with the version i have attached to see if the problem persists ?
(the interaction namepsace has changed but other than that you should be able to just use it)

If that works i will upload that version oficially
Scholar
Original Poster
#3 Old 25th Sep 2020 at 8:55 PM
Will test tomorrow(it's past midnight where I am) and let you know And thanks for such a quick reply.

Check out my website for updates on my mods and other work PuddingFace.wixsite.com
Check out my Youtube channel for tutorials(modding tutorials) and other content Youtube

Scholar
Original Poster
#4 Old 27th Sep 2020 at 9:23 AM
This version seemed to have made things worse. The menu is even smaller.

[IMG][/IMG]

@Battery

It seems that whatever the size of the main menu is. The sub menus are the same size as that. Being able to change this will work great I think.
Screenshots

Space Pony
#5 Old 27th Sep 2020 at 10:53 AM
Hmm thats weird,
i did some testing at 1080p and 2160p and it worked for me.
could you send me your package, so that i can see if i can reproduce the error on my end ?
Scholar
Original Poster
#6 Old 28th Sep 2020 at 5:12 PM
Yes @Battery here is the package. I tested once more and same problem :/ .
Attached files:
File Type: 7z  Vampires_Mod.7z (118.6 KB, 11 downloads)

Space Pony
#7 Old 28th Sep 2020 at 5:45 PM Last edited by Battery : 29th Sep 2020 at 4:46 PM.
@PuddingFace thank you for your patience,

i took a look at the nraas menus and found that it rescaled the menu after populating it. I implemented this scaling method for now see if that helps *fingers crossed"
Scholar
Original Poster
#8 Old 28th Sep 2020 at 6:21 PM
Ok I will test it out. The Scaling will be automatically implemented right? I don't have to do it after world Load?

Thank you for such a quick reply

Space Pony
#9 Old 28th Sep 2020 at 6:30 PM
Quote: Originally posted by PuddingFace
Ok I will test it out. The Scaling will be automatically implemented right? I don't have to do it after world Load?

Thank you for such a quick reply

Scaling will be performed automatially after menu population.
So you can use the menu just like you did before ( no changes on your end needed) but this time it sould look better
Scholar
Original Poster
#10 Old 29th Sep 2020 at 11:26 PM
@Battery It's working!

Screenshots