Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 15th Jun 2019 at 1:18 AM
Default S3py plugin not working anymore
I seem to be having an issue with the sims blender plugin. I've been using it with Blender 2.76b I think and the plugin seems to have randomly broke. I keep receiving this message anytime I try to load props or cas. I tried removing the plugin and redownloading it. I tired downgrading blender to the version the plugin was made for and I still receive this message. Does anyone else have this problem, or does anyone know how to fix it
Screenshots
Advertisement
Test Subject
Original Poster
#2 Old 24th Aug 2019 at 9:53 AM
Quote: Originally posted by t4cokitty
I seem to be having an issue with the sims blender plugin. I've been using it with Blender 2.76b I think and the plugin seems to have randomly broke. I keep receiving this message anytime I try to load props or cas. I tried removing the plugin and redownloading it. I tired downgrading blender to the version the plugin was made for and I still receive this message. Does anyone else have this problem, or does anyone know how to fix it

bump, im still getting this error