Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Warrior Gryphon
site owner
Original Poster
#1 Old 14th Jan 2005 at 4:05 PM Last edited by Delphy : 14th Jan 2005 at 10:11 PM.
Default Live Chat
Hi All,

As some of you know, we have a chat room here on MTS2. Sometimes it's quite active, other times it's quiet, it really depends. We don't just chat about Sims 2 modding or skinning but about every topic under the sun from gaming to schools to kids to how many legionaires it takes to take Sparta in Rome:Total War.

So, if you want a break from the forum, feel free to come and check it out. Click on the Live Chat link in the top navbar, or if you have an IRC client, try irc://irc.modthesims2.com:6668/mts2

Have fun!

Delphy
1 users say thanks for this. (Who?)
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 14th Jan 2005 at 6:12 PM
Yea...cause the live chat is fun. :D
Test Subject
#3 Old 14th Jan 2005 at 8:28 PM
Is the port still 6668 or has it been changed?
Warrior Gryphon
site owner
Original Poster
#4 Old 14th Jan 2005 at 10:10 PM
Still 6668
Test Subject
#5 Old 15th Jan 2005 at 1:38 AM
If you have a modding question, Pescado always seems to be there. But just shazbotting Google it first! heh.
Come on people! Come on in! The fire may be ready!
#6 Old 15th Jan 2005 at 5:43 AM
Heh, we have fun on the chat room.
Test Subject
#7 Old 17th Jan 2005 at 6:10 AM
I go there some nights - but it's either 'on or 'off' I find - either everyone's asleep or in PM and it's like being in an empty Cathedral or there's a major thing happening and you can't get a word in edgeways!

Nonetheless, Pescado's always there and that's worth gold in itself
Test Subject
#8 Old 20th Jan 2005 at 3:35 PM
I love the chat! Live chat has always been my favorite way to communicate online. It is what keeps me coming to the site everyday now.
Test Subject
#9 Old 21st Jan 2005 at 11:34 AM
oh, goodie, i'll join
btw, exactly how many hoplites would it take to get Sparta back from Brutii ?
Warrior Gryphon
site owner
Original Poster
#10 Old 21st Jan 2005 at 12:39 PM
Seven :D
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 22nd Jan 2005 at 3:27 AM
I love it! It is wonderful. :D
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 22nd Jan 2005 at 3:30 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Lone_MC
If you have a modding question, Pescado always seems to be there. But just shazbotting Google it first! heh.
Come on people! Come on in! The fire may be ready!

Pescado that lil' fish Today he slapped me with a trout!

(For those that don't know, pescado is fish in Spanish)

A VeTiNaRiAn A DaY KeEps ThE DoGgIe AwAy ;)
You can say any foolish thing to a dog, and the dog will give you a look that says, 'My God, you're right! I never would've thought of that!'
--Dave Barry
♥My simpage is http://thesims2.ea.com/mysimpage/mysimpage.php?user_id=417259♥
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 24th Jan 2005 at 4:49 PM
what is the diference between the forum and live chat
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 28th Jan 2005 at 1:03 AM
Nope! Well, technically no, but if you consider one Sim choosing a Death Hack Menu Item to kill off a visitor as Killing each other then yes...

Oh and also, I'll be on the Live Chat more now I have Broadband (:D).
Test Subject
#15 Old 24th Oct 2007 at 7:42 AM
How do you get to the live chat?
Test Subject
#16 Old 25th Oct 2007 at 7:55 AM
okay...
Quote:
To Delphy

Um... how do we get to it? I mean it's not at the top of my bar and I don't have IRC.
Coffee, anyone?
retired moderator
#17 Old 25th Oct 2007 at 6:10 PM
http://forums.sims2community.com/chat/

I'm worried that my latest Salvation Army donation will result in homeless people looking like sluts from the 90s.
Test Subject
#18 Old 14th Nov 2007 at 12:57 AM
It didn't work
Admin of Randomness
retired moderator
#19 Old 14th Nov 2007 at 7:43 AM
well, I just tested it, and it worked just fine in firefox on the mac.
You do need to be able to run applets, if your browser security is set too high or if you disabled all popups maybe you won't be able to use it.

"Undertake something that is difficult; it will do you good. Unless you try to do something beyond what you have already mastered, you will never grow." - Ronald E. Osborn

Please do NOT PM me with requests, creation questions, or game help questions. Click for help:
Game Help | Create | Content List | Where Can I Find?