Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 10th Jan 2021 at 6:07 PM Last edited by Sofmc9 : 12th Jan 2021 at 5:43 PM.
Default Can only edit base game hairs :/
Hi,
I edited a hair that came with Vintage Glamour to make it longer but the changes I made to it do not show up in game. It shows as ea default hair. I tried to edit a base game hair then and the changes worked. Any ideas? Thanks in advance.
Attached files:
File Type: zip  Bob wavy hair.zip (3.31 MB, 7 downloads)
Advertisement
Ms. Byte (Deceased)
#2 Old 10th Jan 2021 at 7:42 PM
Not with so little information. What tools did you use? What exactly did you do?

If you used Sims 4 Studio and Blender, you're probably better off asking on their forums.

Please do not PM me with mod, tutorial, or general modding questions or problems; post them in the thread for the mod or tutorial or post them in the appropriate forum.

Visit my blogs for other Sims content:
Online Sims - general mods for Sims 3
Offline Sims - adult mods for Sims 3 and Sims 4
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#3 Old 10th Jan 2021 at 8:17 PM
Quote: Originally posted by CmarNYC
Not with so little information. What tools did you use? What exactly did you do?

If you used Sims 4 Studio and Blender, you're probably better off asking on their forums.

Oh yes, I used S4 studio and blender. I edited a base game hair, the straight hair parted to the side, I made it longer using the brush option in blender. Like in this tutorial : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=75IdGBYkFBY The edits I made to that base game hair showed up in game fine. The hair I edited from Vintage Glamour stuff shows as EA default hair, though. I made it longer, as well, and no edits show.
Ms. Byte (Deceased)
#4 Old 10th Jan 2021 at 10:54 PM
I'm not very familiar with either S4S or Blender. Like I said, you're better off asking on the S4S forums.

Please do not PM me with mod, tutorial, or general modding questions or problems; post them in the thread for the mod or tutorial or post them in the appropriate forum.

Visit my blogs for other Sims content:
Online Sims - general mods for Sims 3
Offline Sims - adult mods for Sims 3 and Sims 4