Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Instructor
Original Poster
#26 Old 8th Aug 2011 at 6:27 AM Last edited by dutch_1991 : 8th Aug 2011 at 8:58 AM.
Week 2 starts next Monday August 15, 2011
Advertisement
world renowned whogivesafuckologist
retired moderator
#27 Old 8th Aug 2011 at 8:32 AM
Actually, count me out - I wasn't posting here to get criticism and to give it to others, but to participate in a fun, casual thing with friends just as an enjoyable challenge to get off my butt and draw little more often. I don't feel like nitpicking/being nitpicked when that wasn't part of the original thing whatsoever. Ya'll have fun though.
Veteran Finn
retired moderator
#28 Old 8th Aug 2011 at 9:41 AM
When I participated I wasn't expecting feedback either. I already know I'm not that good, so I don't need other people telling me how i suck I appreciate feedback, yes, but privately.
Test Subject
#29 Old 14th Aug 2011 at 3:56 AM

This stroke of artistic genius was TOTALLY not made in about two minutes in MS Paint.

;D

heh heh heh...
Instructor
Original Poster
#30 Old 16th Aug 2011 at 5:17 AM
rhy strikere, I love your stroke of artistic genius :'D

Anyway

Since it's past Monday, August 15, I shall announce the next theme!

Phase 2: 'Muse' Open until August 29
Theme description:
Quote:
Create an artwork, using whichever medium of your choice, that best represents your source of inspiration (can be someone, something, the band MUSE, etc.) When you post the artwork, some description to go along with it would be nice.
Instructor
Original Poster
#31 Old 16th Aug 2011 at 5:33 AM
And my entry:

Description:

DC Comics' third Flash, Wally West, inspired me in many ways. The fact that I've actually chosen to go by the name Wally for the past 5 years about sums up how much the character influences me.

This painting was my vision of a Flash movie poster featuring Wally West (top right), his aunt Iris (bottom right), the villain Captain Cold (top left) and Wally's girlfriend Linda Park (bottom left)
Forum Resident
#32 Old 30th Aug 2011 at 5:07 AM
What's the new theme? I didn't have a muse to draw so now I needs to know what I might be able to draw now!

Facebook | Currently On Hiatus | Twitter
Current Works-In-Progress: 0
Future Car | 2012 EA Cars | Car Parts | Jet Plane | Telephone Table | Concept Car
Traditional Bed Set | Living Set | 82 Slate Roofs | 1/2-Tile Kitchen Set | Distant Terrains | Kids Bedroom
Page 2 of 2