Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Scholar
Original Poster
#1 Old 10th Jan 2021 at 10:06 PM Last edited by d_dgjdhh : 13th Jan 2021 at 12:58 AM.
My Scorecards / Downloads/ Last Post & Uploaded Dates to Fix (2021-Jan-10)
Hi.

I was wondering if staff can fix the Downloads summary section of View My Scorecard. The dates under the header for "Last Post" seems to be sorting from latest to earliest, or vice-versa, under the "Uploaded" header. So when I try to see who might have commented on my uploads, it's all out of order, the dates:

Screenshots

Check out my latest version of Superman's Classic Uniform for The Sims 2.
See what images I have posted on DeviantArt as well related to The Sims 2 and designs.
Also check out My Website to see my superhero uniform creations for The Sims 2. THANKS!!!
Advertisement
Warrior Gryphon
site owner
#2 Old 12th Jan 2021 at 1:11 PM
Last post and Uploaded are not sortable columns.  The initial order is to sort by Uploaded, which is correct in your screenshot.  So then it simply shows the last post of that upload, based on the upload sort order.  In your example, the Last Post is *not* sorted at all, only the Uploaded column is.

If you want to see who has commented, you can also use the "My Feedback" page, found under My Links.

Story books are full of fairy tales, of Kings and Queens, and the bluest skies.
Scholar
Original Poster
#3 Old 13th Jan 2021 at 12:58 AM
Ah, ok. Thank you.

Check out my latest version of Superman's Classic Uniform for The Sims 2.
See what images I have posted on DeviantArt as well related to The Sims 2 and designs.
Also check out My Website to see my superhero uniform creations for The Sims 2. THANKS!!!
Warrior Gryphon
site owner
#4 Old 14th Jan 2021 at 12:03 PM
Changed thread category to Solved/Answered