Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Banned
Original Poster
#1 Old 16th Jun 2007 at 6:31 PM
Strange connections to numbers
I've noticed something really...weird and neat about numbers. It seems like we where all given a number, even before we where born. The number I seem to be drawn to is 3, it's really weird. Yet I seem to be a 4, but everything else about me is a 3, I know this sounds weird. And if it's not 3's I'm drawn to, it's number made of 3, 3+3=6, 6+6=12, etc.

I was born 12/(1+2=3!)31(has a three in it, but also is 4 if you put together 3+1=4)/1992 (put together the first and last number and you get 3)

I don't fall asleep until about around 3:00AM.
My hight, shoes size, and clothing size all add up to a number made of 3's.
3 is an odd number, I am odd.
A member here that I think I kind of...like, for almost no reason at all, I don't know much about him...anyway...his username adds up to 12, 2+1=3, his birthday is 6/6 3+3=6. If my intuition and logic is right, 15 years old, making him 6 months older than me, and 1+5=6.

But then when It comes to my real name, my first and last put together is 8, and my last name alone is 8. 4+4=8.

I googled 'Astrology and numbers' and the first one that came up talks about those numbers, 3 explains my personality almost perfectly! Weird....
And 6 explains alot of things about me too.

Do you believe in numbers? Is this all just a coincidence? Am I just plain weird?
Advertisement
#2 Old 16th Jun 2007 at 6:44 PM
I'm amazed that you even figured all that out LOL I wouldn't know where to start on finding a pattern in things like that for me. :hmm:
#3 Old 16th Jun 2007 at 6:49 PM
I don't get it? :confused:
#4 Old 16th Jun 2007 at 6:50 PM
She's saying that all her "numbers" add up to 3 (or a multiple of 3) and 4.
#5 Old 16th Jun 2007 at 7:47 PM
There is actually a way to calculate your personal numbers through numerology. (google it!) Every letter in the alphabet has a corresponding number. I dont know who figured this out in the first place, but it seems to be an ancient mystery-science, just like astrology and the like. The personal numbers themselves has different qualities, and are added together in a quite inticate system. (I found out my personal numbers are 1, 8 and 9, and they did play a significant part in my life long before I knew about numerology.)

So: No, SimGameFan, youre not weird.
#6 Old 16th Jun 2007 at 11:48 PM
There's something where you can enter your birthdate or name and it gives you things like your lifepath.
Here they are! The Birthday Calculator and The Name one.
You might want to check those out too.
Banned
Original Poster
#7 Old 17th Jun 2007 at 2:58 AM
Thanks for the links!
And thanks for info, Sayyadina!

If anyone wants to discuss more about this subject, go ahead, I didn't open this thread to talk about just me.
#8 Old 17th Jun 2007 at 2:47 PM
Well then.
Those links? My mom was messing around with them one day (or at leat the birthday one) and she kept putting in my birthday and her boyfriend's and her own. Then she would read the Life Paths that the calculator gives you and we were shocked at how close they all were (she and I). They were all perfect matches for each person.
#9 Old 17th Jun 2007 at 3:04 PM
That birthday one... isnt near right for me for example it says i am very incompatible with my best friend :\ which most would agree isnt true and my life path number says im 'governing'

However I do find tarots etc for for me.

Thats alot of working out Simgamefan - ever seen the movie 21? with Jim Carrey. ( i think its 21)

edit/// the movie is 23 lol
#10 Old 18th Jun 2007 at 12:18 AM
Wow, AxelValentine, that calculator-thing was just amazing! (I had to calculate it on paper with instructions from a book before...)
#11 Old 19th Jun 2007 at 3:10 PM
Default Chaldean Hebrew Kabala Numerical Alphabet
A=1 B=2 C=3 D=4 E=5 F=8 G=3 H=5
I=1 J=1 K=2 L=3 M=4 N=5 O=7 P=8 Q=1
R=2 S=3 T=4 U=6 V=6 W=6 X=5 Y=1 Z=7

nixie 5+1+5+1+5 = 17, 1+7 = 8

omg can i change my user name?

stormy 2+4+7+2+4+1 = 20, 2+0 = 2

if your interested to know more, read Linda Goodman's Star Sign Chapter 5.

yikes forgot , that's how you calculate number from your name, be sure to use the name most people refer to you as.
#12 Old 19th Jun 2007 at 3:21 PM
If you think about it though, its nothing to do with the numbers. Its you manipulating the numbers to form some sort of 'mysterious' pattern which isn't anything special at all.

For example,
Quote:
I was born 12/(1+2=3!)31(has a three in it, but also is 4 if you put together 3+1=4)/1992 (put together the first and last number and you get 3)

For 12 you could also do 1x2=2, 1-2= -1, 1/2 = 0.5 - None of which are anything to do with the number 3.
Yes, 31 has a 3 in it. But that doesn't follow your other pattern of addition, meaning you're simply seeing what you want to see in the numbers.

Its nothing amazing, other-wordly or any of that junk. Its you seeing what you can make of the occurance of random numbers which you perceive to have a warped connection to the number 3.

But hey, my name has 6 letters and so does my surname, it must be destiny!!!!211!!
#13 Old 19th Jun 2007 at 3:31 PM
in numerology you don't use times "x" you add and reduce, but i'd say SimGameFan is a number 4 instead of 3 because one only uses the day not the month. ...but i still need to read more.
#14 Old 19th Jun 2007 at 3:37 PM
Quote:
In numerology you don't use multiplication, you add and reduce.

But thats my point. It can't truly give you an accurate answer (if you believe in Numerology) if its only using certain ways of dealing with numbers which just happen to be convenient.

Convenience is nothing unusual.

I don't belive in Numerology. Same way I don't belive in Psychics, Tarot Cards, Horoscopes or Astrology.

Another example from online:
Quote:
3,489 → 3 + 4 + 8 + 9 = 24 → 2 + 4 = 6

If you notice, it stops at 6. Why 6? Probably because thats what they want it to stop at. Wasn't 24 the right answer? Why not carry on past 6?
#15 Old 19th Jun 2007 at 4:13 PM
How can I explain it, lol, you have to read the book to understand, I am not expert to do that.

Let me give you an example, in linda goodman's book, it says the number 4 and 8 is bad for a person who is number 4 worst if the person is a number 8.
for instant, one should avoid having important meeting, on such date and avoid dealings with people of the number 4 and 8. (8, 17, 13, 31, 4, 22), have to be extra cautious if you must have dealings on such date.

I was merely interested in numerology back then, after I left my job, while having nothing to do, i recount the incident and on what date they happen and of the people who caused it to happen. too many coincidence.

I am a number 4 person, In my previous job the employment letter is dated 13 which is a 4, my immediate boss is a number 4 person, at the time I left my job, I thought I quit, I did, wrote resignation letters etc.. but it was a plot to "conditionally" removed me from my post it on a 17 the evil doer make me resign. If I had been extra cautious, I'd had stay and give her hell, although I am much better off now mwahaha. Later I found out the person that cause me my job, is a number 8 person. How many coincident can one encounter, I work there for 3 years, practically stay in the office and this stupid 8 person joins and everything crumbles. hahaha, i just calculated the number to my former immediated boss , its reduces into a 13 which means its another 4...

Number reduces until you can no longer reduce it, thus you have to add 2 and 4 for the 6. unless its these special numbers, i think one of them is 11.
#16 Old 19th Jun 2007 at 4:21 PM
Quote: Originally posted by nixie
Let me give you an example, in linda goodman's book, it says the number 4 and 8 is bad for a person who is number 4 worst if the person is a number 8.
for instant, one should avoid having important meeting, on such date and avoid dealings with people of the number 4 and 8. (8, 17, 13, 31, 4, 22), have to be extra cautious if you must have dealings on such date.

You can't live life around numbers though, thats absurd. Life happens, and you have to deal with it. Because you've got a meeting with a number 4 person (oh noes) you can't go because thats bad, but the consequences of not going would be worse... which is where that is also convenient.
The caution leads to cancelling appointments, which leads to problems because you're unreliable... don't you see how that is all so much of a coincidence to the prediction of bad events?

Like I said, I don't belive in Numerology. After all, humans made numbers up in the first place so they have no real value in the "cosmos".
#17 Old 19th Jun 2007 at 4:25 PM
thats 2 not one 8 person, plus all the things happens on either 4 or 8 days, i just had to believe. but i don't live by it, i just know that if you know how to calculate properly it does mean something, which I am not an expert to explain.
Scholar
#18 Old 19th Jun 2007 at 4:40 PM
Wow that is amazing that you figured all that out. I only figured a couple of things out about my "number". Well it might sound kind of stupid for those who have seen the movie "23", but whenever i see the number 23 I get some kind of good luck then and there ((i'm dead serious)) see and my birthday contains the exact number of 23. December 11th=12+11=23. But the downside of having a good luck number [[i figured this one out in 8th grade]] is that i have a bad luck number. Whenever I see the number 123 something horrible happens and I know that i'm going to cry no matter what the bad thing is.

Then i just took that name thing somebody posted ahead...and my inner number is 8..which strangely is my favorite number since i was 6 years old. Which is pretty crazy, because everybody had a favorite number and inside me i had a feeling that I liked 8 the most....Wierd? I think so.

PixieDust_Fairy

The First Time I saw him....I knew he was the one.
Currently:A Model.
Banned
Original Poster
#19 Old 19th Jun 2007 at 7:39 PM
Wow, some of you are going deep into this! LOL
I believe that astrology and numorology can explain how most people's personalitys are, and maybe even what their dreams are (my inner dream is 9, which is VERY acurate) but I don't think it can predict your future. My life doesn't revolve around astrology and numerology, but I do like to use it when finding out the personality of some people, because I've found it to be quite true.

*edit*
I posted this thread on 6/16, 12:31! :dumbfunny
#20 Old 19th Jun 2007 at 9:39 PM
My username...

D=4 E=5 R=2 A=1 N=5 G=3 E=5

4+5+2+1+5+3+5= 25
2+5= 7

My real name...

H=5 A=1 I=1 L=3 E=5 Y=1

5+1+1+3+5+1= 16
1+6= 7

7 and 9 are my favorite numbers. My life number is, apparently, 7, and it describes me very accurately.

That's really creepy. :D

Pardon me while I have a strange interlude.
Field Researcher
#21 Old 20th Jun 2007 at 3:03 PM
I am drawn to 9.

I was born on the 18th day (two 9s) of the 9th month, 1991.

That's all I got.

Twitter | Tumblr | YouTube

28/11/07
#22 Old 20th Jun 2007 at 4:14 PM
I KNEW my number was 8! I clicked on the link provided by AxelValentine.
I did the name one... it said my number was 3... probably why I'm so weird :moose: :smash:

Your date of conception was on or about 23 December 1991 which was a Monday... probably not true as I was due on the 6th ^_^

You were born on a Monday
under the astrological sign Virgo.
Your Life path number is 8.

Life Path Compatibility:
You are most compatible with those with the Life Path numbers 2, 4, 8, 11 & 22.
You should get along well with those with the Life Path number 6.
You may or may not get along well with those with the Life Path numbers 1 & 5.
You are least compatible with those with the Life Path numbers 3 (:o look out SimGameFan! haha), 7 & 9.

The Julian calendar date of your birth is 2448879.5.
The golden number for 1992 is 17.
The epact number for 1992 is 25. (my house number.. for the past 2 houses!)
The year 1992 was a leap year.

Your birthday falls into the Chinese year beginning 2/4/1992 and ending 1/22/1993.
You were born in the Chinese year of the Monkey.

Your Native American Zodiac sign is Bear; your plant is Violets.

You were born in the Egyptian month of Hathys, the third month of the season of Poret (Emergence - Fertile soil).

As of 6/20/2007 11:08:29 AM EDT
You are 14 years old.
You are 177 months old.
You are 770 weeks old.
You are 5,392 days old.
You are 129,419 hours old.
You are 7,765,148 minutes old.
You are 465,908,909 seconds old.

Your age is the equivalent of a dog that is 2.11037181996086 years old. (Life's just a big chewy bone for you!)

There are 86 days till your next birthday
on which your cake will have 15 candles.

Those 15 candles produce 15 BTUs,
or 3,780 calories of heat (that's only 3.7800 food Calories!) .
You can boil 1.71 US ounces of water with that many candles.

In 1992 there were approximately 4.1 million births in the US.
In 1992 the US population was approximately 248,709,873 people, 70.3 persons per square mile.
In 1992 in the US there were 2,362,000 marriages (9.2%) and 1,215,000 divorces (4.8%)
In 1992 in the US there were approximately 2,148,000 deaths (8.6 per 1000)
In the US a new person is born approximately every 8 seconds.
In the US one person dies approximately every 12 seconds.

In 1992 the population of Australia was approximately 17,581,284.
In 1992 there were approximately 264,151 births in Australia.
In 1992 in Australia there were approximately 114,752 marriages and 45,729 divorces.
In 1992 in Australia there were approximately 123,660 deaths.

Your birthstone is Sapphire

The Mystical properties of Sapphire

Though not meant to replace traditional medical treatment, Sapphire is used for clear thinking.
Some lists consider these stones to be your birthstone. (Birthstone lists come from Jewelers, Tibet, Ayurvedic Indian medicine, and other sources)

Agate, Moonstone, Lapis Lazuli

Your birth tree is

Lime Tree, the Doubt
Accepts what life dishes out in a composed way, hates fighting, stress and labour, tends to laziness and idleness, soft and relenting, makes sacrifices for friends, many talents but not tenacious enough to make them blossom, often wailing and complaining, very jealous, loyal.

There are 188 days till Christmas 2007!
There are 201 days till Orthodox Christmas!

The moon's phase on the day you were
born was waning gibbous.
Forum Resident
#23 Old 20th Jun 2007 at 5:45 PM
I know many of you are doing this with only your names. But try it with major world events!

1. New York City has 11 letters

2. New York is the 11th state.

3. The tragedy was of September 11. 9 + 1+ 1 = 11

4. The date is equal to the US emergency services telephone number 911. 9+ 1 + 1 = 11

5. Afghanistan has 11 letters.

6. Ramsin Yuseb, the terrorist who threatened to destroy the Twin Towers in 1993, has 11 letters.

7. George W Bush has 11 letters.

8. The first plane crashing against the Twin Towers was flight number

9. Flight 11 was carrying 92 passengers. 9 + 2 = 11

10 Flight 77 which also hit Twin Towers, was carrying 65 passengers.
6+5 =11

11 September 11 is day number 254 of the calendar year. Again 2 + 5 + 4= 11.

12 The Madrid bombing took place on 3/11/2004. 3 + 1 + 1 + 2 + 4 = 11.

13 The tragedy of Madrid happened 911 days after the Twin Towers
incident. 9 + 1 + 1 = 11

Final, do this;

Open Microsoft Word and do the following:
(1). Type in capitals Q33 NY. This is the flight number of the first
plane to hit one of the Twin Towers.
(2). Highlight the Q33 NY.
(3). Change the font size to 48.
(4). Change the actual font to the WINGDINGS

Erasing One Big Astounding Mistake All-around
Theorist
#24 Old 20th Jun 2007 at 6:13 PM
"2" is my favorite number for many reasons, including my birthday.

"If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went." Will Rogers
#25 Old 20th Jun 2007 at 6:41 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Amish Nick
I know many of you are doing this with only your names. But try it with major world events!

Quote:
1. New York City has 11 letters

2. New York is the 11th state.

5. Afghanistan has 11 letters.

6. Ramsin Yuseb, the terrorist who threatened to destroy the Twin Towers in 1993, has 11 letters.

7. George W Bush has 11 letters.

8. The first plane crashing against the Twin Towers was flight number

9. Flight 11 was carrying 92 passengers. 9 + 2 = 11

10 Flight 77 which also hit Twin Towers, was carrying 65 passengers.
6+5 =11

11 September 11 is day number 254 of the calendar year. Again 2 + 5 + 4= 11.

13 The tragedy of Madrid happened 911 days after the Twin Towers
incident. 9 + 1 + 1 = 11

these aren't events, they're facts ^_^

Quote:
Final, do this;

Open Microsoft Word and do the following:
(1). Type in capitals Q33 NY. This is the flight number of the first
plane to hit one of the Twin Towers.
(2). Highlight the Q33 NY.
(3). Change the font size to 48.
(4). Change the actual font to the WINGDINGS

that's creepy... lol