Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 1st Sep 2011 at 11:28 PM
Default "Taylor Swift Novelist"
I had a random urge to jot down a couple paragraphs, typically my stories are more about romance...so far this one is the "pupil to my eye" because it's different from a lot of my other written pieces.

I'm posting it here, just to give off "Bread crumbs" and see how you wittle fishes will like it. I'm asking for honest opinions. Yes, being blunt is a necessity--- so come on critics go ahead and chomp down on this piece!

Taylor Swift Novelist:

I suppose you can say I’m the “Taylor Swift novelist”; are you enlightened? Some of you make think I’m an impersonator or Taylor Swift’s number one stalking fan. Well, my friend you are wrong, so entirely. I’m sure me and T-Swift have similarities such as blonde hair and blue eyes. Also, we both were the quiet shy girl, who could count the number of friends on one hand---- errr, finger?
This is the life I have lived, the many perks and crappy moments, yet somehow I’m alive (love the show Awkward!) and able to share with you all my journey during middle school and high school. So, put on your dresses and cowboy boots --- that is if you’re a girl. If you’re of the other sex, like male species I say watch your back and quit being so mean or else I’m gonna burn all your playboy pictures.
It’s nice meeting you, world--- I’m “Taylor Swift novelist” and you’re about to witness my “Speak Now” novel--- because my friends--- it’s time that this shy blonde girl speaks NOW! >:D