Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 22nd Oct 2020 at 10:22 PM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2, University, Nightlife, Open for Business, Pets, Bon Voyage, Free Time, Apartment Life
Default Nursing career
Hi, I am having trouble with the nursing career and a other careers from the download section. Every time my sim get ready to go to work they just sit there and when I click on go to work nothing happens.
Advertisement
Top Secret Researcher
#2 Old 23rd Oct 2020 at 3:49 AM
Quote: Originally posted by ladiesy19
Hi, I am having trouble with the nursing career and a other careers from the download section. Every time my sim get ready to go to work they just sit there and when I click on go to work nothing happens.

First make a backup and the put your original copy some place safe like your desktop and then Check that the problem exists with just the Nursing Career and no other CC by removing everything except the Nursing Career. I expect that the problem is gone when you test it. If so it means that you have some sort of conflict, most likely one of your mods. So next step is to do a 50/50 test.

The 50/50 test is when you put half of your mods in your Downloads folder and then run the game and check to see if there is a problem, if there is a problem you remove half and then test again if there is no problem you replace the mods with the other half of the mods. Rinse and Repeat until you have isolated the offending mod(s).

for info on changing the Mac Open File Limit check out my post here http://www.insimenator.org/index.ph...html#msg1628939
Curiosity killed the cat,
but satisfaction brought it back.